Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

How Can One Make An Excellent 1st Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can One Make An Excellent 1st Class (599 Views)

Jacob Semekor Mordzifa: Bus Driver Graduates With 1st Class In Ghana / Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology / Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Make An Excellent 1st Class by Plaouse(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2019
I am to begin higher institution soon and my goal is to graduate as the best student in school. I didn't graduate as the best in secondary though. I admit, I lacked a vision then, but now I know why I'm here - in this world.
I believe it' s very possible for me to achieve this goal, it' all in the mind. What I barely have now is the knowledge to achieve this, and of which I sincerely need a good guide from you.

Ps. I know having success academicaly doesn't guarantee success in life. But as i wrote above; success is all in the mind.
Re: How Can One Make An Excellent 1st Class by falcon01: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2019
in Nigeria, there are 2 ways
1. Work very very very very hard even if your intelligent The Lecturers will cheat you by adding some extra useless hardship on you e.g (1 + 1 =2 but naija lecturer will say write the answer with Indigo buro inside a snake fabric made paper with neon light at the edge of each side make sure the papers glitter while the answer is written and to be submitted 2:00Am) or
2. Prostitute yourself to the Lecturers if you are a lady (that's exactly what they want).
Re: How Can One Make An Excellent 1st Class by kennyjam: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
ok
Re: How Can One Make An Excellent 1st Class by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
falcon01:
1. Work very very very very hard even if your intelligent The Lecturers will cheat you by adding some extra useless hardship on you e.g (1 + 1 =2 but naija lecturer will say write the answer with Indigo buro inside a snake fabric made paper with neon light at the edge of each side make sure the papers glitter while the answer is written and to be submitted 2:00Am) or
2. Prostitute yourself to the Lecturers if you are a lady (that's exactly what they want).
The second one wouldn't work, she might pass some(very little) courses of unserious lecturers, if she tries nonsense with most most university lecturers, she will regret it. Meanwhile an average undergraduate does 55 courses throughout, you don't expect her to sleep with all the lecturers, doctors and professors in her department. Remember, most lecturers don't tolerate nonsense, she might get herself expelled.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Make An Excellent 1st Class by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
Plaouse:
I am to begin higher institution soon and my goal is to graduate as the best student in school. I didn't graduate as the best in secondary though. I admit, I lacked a vision then, but now I know why I'm here - in this world.
I believe it' s very possible for me to achieve this goal, it' all in the mind. What I barely have now is the knowledge to achieve this, and of which I sincerely need a good guide from you.

Ps. I know having success academicaly doesn't guarantee success in life. But as i wrote above; success is all in the mind.
Well I'm not yet a graduate but I feel like I can advise u on this..seeing that I graduated as the overall best in my entire secondary school....
Read to understand, have a goal to be the best....let God into your,avoid stupid mistakes...bad friends,promosciousity ....if you are indisciplened all the above tips will be useless.... Finally be polite and eager to learn

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Make An Excellent 1st Class by Plaouse(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
Chidorx60:

Well I'm not yet a graduate but I feel like I can advise u on this..seeing that I graduated as the overall best in my entire secondary school....
Read to understand, have a goal to be the best....let God into your,avoid stupid mistakes...bad friends,promosciousity ....if you are indisciplened all the above tips will be useless.... Finally be polite and eager to learn

Thank you
Re: How Can One Make An Excellent 1st Class by Plaouse(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
Chidorx60:

Thank you
Re: How Can One Make An Excellent 1st Class by adeyemi2017(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2019
Your determination is the utmost thing you need..... Keep focusing on your goals..... Seriousness is highly needed....... Be attentive in the class....... Your attendance will contribute to your success........... Don't joke with any of your assignments or practicals..... Have a legible handwriting or learn if you don't have.... Your humbleness matters a lot..... Be time conscious at all time..... Plan your reading time very well...... Always eat a good diet....... Put God first in all your acts.......And Many more.....

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Make An Excellent 1st Class by darfay: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
Which wan be excellent first class again?
Re: How Can One Make An Excellent 1st Class by ColtonAngel: 8:43am On May 10, 2020
Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me. Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out. CBD oil for anxiety
Re: How Can One Make An Excellent 1st Class by Stargurl20(f): 9:45am On May 10, 2020
I'm learning more from comments.
Re: How Can One Make An Excellent 1st Class by Oladayo12(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2020
falcon01:
No lecturer will award you 1st class with your number 2 option. No 1st class, i repeat no 1st class bribe their way out of sch.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pls Any Engineering Student Help Solve Open Test In 5min / Teaching In British Schools : What Are The Criteria? / The Decision Of Unilag About Resumption (LEGIT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.