Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu (55038 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis / Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Bonjelomo: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
maasoap:

This question you directed at me was unnecessary.

'.

This clearly shows why you asked me question. You got my comment totally wrong and I don't blame you, many of you can't comprehend properly not to talk of analysing comments.
My post was a reaction to a question asked by someone
So, my comment wasn't a rationalisation but an explanation to a question.
If you have problem with Buhari as it clearly showed in your post, don't lump it together with my post. Take your frustration straight to Aso Rock in Abuja

Sorry if it is wrong to direct a question at you on a public forum, even when your own comment is a reply to someone else's.
And mind u, It is not everyone who questions your opinion that 'can't comprehend properly', SO I DO COMPREHEND MATTERS AND IMMEASURABLY BETTER THAN YOU!

So if that innocent and simple question can erupt such insult from u, then it's either u need to work on your anger issue, or you have an identity that u are discreetly concealing.

Leave personal benefits aside, you and i know that EVIL should be scrapped! any law abiding Nigerian who has been a victim of SARS will know that the benefit is less than trivial
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by puretayo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
grin
favoryte33:
someone would go to a showroom to buy a fridge of #150,000 for #30,000.He gets home and start complaining that the fridge shocks him. idiot,when you were buying the fridge did the price not shock you?
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Yodexy: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
hidhrhis:
i think it is high time they end sars
i went out on wednesday night to watch champions league match not knowing i was going to experience the worst experience of my life
when the match reached 84 minutes 8 sars officers entered the viewing centre locked the door and started beating everyone that we were watching ball late hour the next thing they chained us all loaded us in their hilux and camry
when we got to their station our phone was collected and our shoes and we were locked up in a cell which has 6 inmate (5armed robbers and a murderer)
we spent close to 14 hours in their we were not allowed to call our family members until 9 am
i was released after paying 6 thousand some paid 20 thousand,14000,10000 depending on how good u are in negotiation and the appearance of who came to bail you out

Sorry bro. I was also a victim of this police officers at Ajiwe Police station Ajah. They arrested and extorted me. What goes around comes around Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Wesely01(m): 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
Newsblenda:
Nigerian soldier has taken to twitter to narrates his terrible encounter with men of special anti robbery squad (SARS).

According to the gallant soldier whose twitter Account name is Enimem, he is among the Nigerian soldier currently fighting the Boko Haram insurgency in the North East, but was on pass to travel down to meet see his family.

According him the commercial vehicle he boarded in Enugu was intercepted by the Operatives of SARS.

READ FULL POST BELOW:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/007Soja/status/1205716893274984448

Those bad SARS operative should be drafted to the North east and let see how many of them will go there. Been saying this a lot when real revolution with kick off in Nigeria any SARS officer that did bad to anyone should disappear because it will start on them.

2 Likes

Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by lereinter(m): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
99% of police personnel are under a curse

Koni da fun won
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
God knows, I'm still on getting a Gun and spiritually fortify myself...

walahi, God knows.

these stupid SARS can make one angry finish.

1 Like

Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by JonDon12: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
culturedboss:
Sorry bro na so dem dey....Personal I've seen their ugly side...One early morning on our way to work,I was with a colleague that lives on same street with me in my car.It was around 8am that morning by then traffic was building up when a white Hilux drove recklessly and almost hit my car at the back.My colleague,who wasn't aware it was SARS shouted to the driver harmlessly as they drove by "u dey alright?abi u dey learn how to drive?!" Only for them to double cross us and block my car from moving with their Hilux.It was not until I saw SARS written on the back of their bullet proof vests that I realized it was them coz they were on muffi.
One came out asked my colleague what he said accompanied with a dirty slap then blows through the windows.Then he tried to open the doors but then I quickly used the central lock..My friend became mute coz we were just as surprised as onlookers..He then looked at me but I was calm and quiet all through.He cocked his riffle pointed it at me, luckily for us one of them in the front of the Hilux called him to order and told him to leave us and enter let them go.
They were oozing of Igbo and alcohol that very morning.I was really speechless with my friend bleeding from his nose and month due to the blows he had received.
"Ona get luck,Ona for see onaselves today" These were his words as they sped off.
#EndSARS.
This has been happening in Nigeria since the beginning of time. Its not SARS that do it. NPF does it, Nigerian Army, Customs, Immigration, MOPOL. The solution is not to end SARS but for Nigeria to change. Why does Each Nigeria not have its own Local Police Force. Who holds the Law Enforcement Organizations accountable? A lot of this stuff starts at the top. Look at what Buhari and DSS are doing to renowned American citizen Sowore in contravention of a court order in own judges chamber. If they can do that to him, they can do anything to you. Change is needed in Nigeria.
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by luluosas(m): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
You are most welcome
hidhrhis:

thanks im going to do that

1 Like

Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
JonDon12:

This has been happening in Nigeria since the beginning of time. Its not SARS that do it. NPF does it, Nigerian Army, Customs, Immigration, MOPOL. The solution is not to end SARS but for Nigeria to change. Why does E hiach Nigeria not have its own Local Police Force. Who holds the Law Enforcement Organizations accountable? A lot of this stuff starts at the top. Look at what Buhari and DSS are doing to renowned American citizen Sowore in contravention of a court order in own judges chamber. If they can do that to him, they can do anything to you. Change is needed in Nigeria.

No Hope for this Country man...The country is presently in a state of cumatose and deteriorating... Like God has forsaken Nigeria,all I see are charlatans and urchins.

1 Like

Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by dochenaj: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
EXLOVER:
They can pass hate speech bill,, but are keeping mute to EndSars.
The problem is not about ending SARS, but rather reforming the Nigerian police and the security agencies at large.

For starters these guys need monthly psychological evaluation, cos some of them if not majority are not fit to be in the security agencies.

And they need to be seriously held accountable for their actions, so they could come down from their lofty godlike mentality.

1 Like

Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by CodeBlooded: 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
JJOF:

No be only redeem, na Adeboye. Shey d wan wey Jesus do no do the country ni. Bruh I'm with u oooo.

How va. You don write your TOEFL/IELTS.

I have materials just in case you need some bro
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by CodeBlooded: 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
JJOF:

No be only redeem, na Adeboye. Shey d wan wey Jesus do no do the country ni. Bruh I'm with u oooo.
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
dochenaj:

The problem is not about ending SARS, but rather reforming the Nigerian police and the security agencies at large.

For starters these guys need monthly psychological evaluation, cos some of them if not majority are not fit to be in the security agencies.

And they need to be seriously held accountable for their actions, so they could come down from their lofty godlike mentality.
My brother,Naija has gone beyond just trying.
Very clever suggestions but then let's be realistic.This Country is gone,Nothing is working.Not a single sector.
A country where even the so called doctors,examiners and pyschia evaluators are crooks.
I know a company's HMO hospital that u can just form sickness and go then the doctors will give u ur cut and days off and writeu were treated of so so and so Illness just to be looting the company?!
The love for money is really bad and Idolatry is a sin.
This country needs a total overhaul.
First,from the individually small families,we must now learn to weed our growing plants,pour good in them.
Lead by example not by preaching.
Coz every other thing to me is a complicated mess.
All sectors are dead*Unions are dead.
We must get back to our roots where every individual family can come together and protest against societal ills with anti-government rallies if it needs be.
Then, Grassroots.
Nigerians need to brave and stop being tigers only on social media platforms.
"Only a brave man will look at the Devil in the eyes and tell him to his face,You are a Devil".
Just because someone is giving u peanuts and u see him killing an innocent soul then u still sing and clap for him.
Nope.

1 Like

Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Legendguru: 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
hmmm
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by orble: 12:47am On Dec 15, 2019
ITxBUSH:
Sorry.

Op didn't you see some other combatant and regimented pictures to upload? Why these sorrowful looking Touts on camo picture?

Meanwhile.

There was similar incident some days back. I was in a saloon when we heard a gun shot. Thank God I was in the saloon when it happened.

After some few minutes we went out and saw an elderly woman dead on the floor. We asked and people around said it was SARS who mistakenly shot the woman.

I cried my eyes that day. O Lord! Where did we wrong you?

Oga finalboss .. This is so shocking!
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Kirinwa: 4:04am On Dec 15, 2019
tooth4tooth:
Assassins cum legal armed robbers undecided

Its not far from what naija police can do.

One of the police idiots made to step out in the cold without shirt just because a woman, proprietor of a school greased his palms.

My offense? I was a corper then and went to spend weekend with a corper friend living in her school cos it had residence.
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Abbeyjoy(m): 5:29am On Dec 15, 2019
Na their way....
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Newsblenda(m): 6:24am On Dec 15, 2019
End SARS now
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Perkins2018: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2019
Isinweke:

Enugu not Minna

Read again

There is a comment from a soldier on page 1 narrating how they chased away some sars harassing innocent drivers in minna.
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by LifeCoachAndre: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2019
Someone wud have recorded them with plate number so they can b dealt with. This country is becoming uncivil from top to bottom....from uniform wearing to common man
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by goryorhal(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2019
CodeBlooded:

Baba abeg u fit help me with the material

Goryorhal202@gmail.com
Thanks

IELTS will be okay

1 Like

Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Newsblenda(m): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2019
We go still survive for these we country
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by JJOF(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2019
CodeBlooded:

And what the heck are those?

1 Like

Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Josh44s(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2019
CodeBlooded:
Well, this is what we face everyday. Can life get any difficult for a young programmer that owns an Apple laptop and apple phone. They will tell you straight that you are a yahoo boy. And you must pay them to gain your freedom back.

One day I will leave this Zoo. I’m no Messiah to redeem this nation. I’m a young man seeking for a better life.

This should be the prayer point of every young blood who wants to make it in life.

3 Likes

Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by arrow212: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
cool thieves! Why not wait wink grin grin grin cheesy grin

Were you there ?? Or u believe every tom and dick here

1 Like

Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by arrow212: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2019
Newsblenda:
Nigerian soldier has taken to twitter to narrates his terrible encounter with men of special anti robbery squad (SARS).

According to the gallant soldier whose twitter Account name is Enimem, he is among the Nigerian soldier currently fighting the Boko Haram insurgency in the North East, but was on pass to travel down to meet see his family.

According him the commercial vehicle he boarded in Enugu was intercepted by the Operatives of SARS.

READ FULL POST BELOW:

Nice story!!!!!
They sped off on sighting ur Hilux?
Sensationalism cum hate speech.
In as much as I don't support illegality and I can't be so gullible to this write up

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/007Soja/status/1205716893274984448
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by CodeBlooded: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2019
goryorhal:

Baba abeg u fit help me with the material

Goryorhal202@gmail.com
Thanks

IELTS will be okay

Acknowledged.
I will send to you tomorrow.
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by CodeBlooded: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2019
JJOF:

And what the heck are those?

Test of English exam wey oyinbo say we go write for them to know we understand and can write correct English.
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by goryorhal(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2019
CodeBlooded:

Acknowledged.
I will send to you tomorrow.

Thanks boss
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by finalboss(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2019
orble:

Oga finalboss .. This is so shocking!
hehe, yesterday night I commot with car as I just see sarz mount roadblock for the next bustop and I no even carry phone with me. No connection grin Oboy nah brake and turn o. I no fit die now grin
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Newsblenda(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2019
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Red-Handed Stealing Another Man's Joystick (Video) / Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos / Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.