Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu (54880 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis / Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by JJOF(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2019
CodeBlooded:

Test of English exam wey oyinbo say we go write for them to know we understand and can write correct English.

OK. And what's the benefit.
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by realestate19: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
CodeBlooded:

How va. You don write your TOEFL/IELTS.
I have materials just in case you need some bro
Please send to my email too
slimie_shadie@yahoo.com
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Emeliegregory(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
These "sars" people dont know the meaning of the oath they swore to serve and protect; the only thing they know is to intimidate and extort. The little power given to them have intoxicated them; we now have little men with guns feeling powerful. Its sad!
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by CodeBlooded: 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
dreamturner:

Please send to my email too

slimie_shadie@yahoo.com

Acknowledged.
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by anoziechi(f): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
SARS is one of the problems of Nigeria.....ndi oshi

1 Like

Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by DONFASZY(m): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Its bin long
They are legit armed robbers
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by movid(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
[quote[/quote]But also , one shud always try to be careful with one words when driving or in a car with someone. I'm not saying wht they did is right but you don't just talk to pple anyhow cos u don't know the identity of tht person behind the steering. Also with the suituation of the country, na everybody dey nag. Any small thing u go see as ppl go flare up like the world won end. You self will be like.. just becos of this small thing I said ? Make God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by shugarken(m): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
CodeBlooded:

Acknowledged.
I will send to you tomorrow.
Baba abeg I need am too. Thank you
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by DedeNkem: 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
I hope this same guy is aware of what his incompetent and corrupt military id*iots do to innocent civilians!

1 Like

Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Newsblenda(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2019
undecided
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Newsblenda(m): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
They for hear am,lol
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by luluosas(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
Done?
hidhrhis:

thanks im going to do that
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Ryan03(f): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
oz4real83:
Just check how Nigerians react anytime a police officer or SARS dies. Some Nigerians celebrate while others express indifference. It isn't because Nigerians are wicked but as a result of one or two sad experience in the hands of these evil men. The govt has a lot of work to do in the police force to rebuild trust from the people. Most Nigerians view a Nigerian police force with distrust, even family members of police officers.
yet the same family members call for money from the person they hate ba? Do you know what i have passed through in the hands of your so called almighty soldiers? Pot calling kettle black because he is not the one in control
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Ryan03(f): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
Splendor27:
That why we keep dismantling there illegal checkpoint and teach some of dem lesson,, ,
one day in minna were am servin my duty,,around 10pm on patrol,,we sighted some of dem wit illegal checkpoint harrasin and beaten innocent okada and passerby,,immediately they sighted our car,they all alighted in bus,,we even thought it criminal,so we chase dem....and almost open fire...before we saw the plate number....NPF....(NIGERIA POLICE WATEVER)....We fired a warnin shot before the oc told it driver to stop....
Anyway it not a good day for dem....
If u are a sars reading,,if i were you i would cordinate and respect citizen as officer.....before u are tag tout...
God bless Nigerian army.
see this one talking o, army that is made up of robbers and kidnappers? You still get mouth dey talk? You better hide your face
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Ryan03(f): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
Daboomb:

In Nigeria, we play with fire!

When you recruit criminals, cloth them with officialdom and hand them a gun, you have unleashed a monster on the society.
From the recuitment process, to the training and work ethics, Nigerian Police (especially), is a haven of criminality
I say this without any disrespect to the tiny fraction of good men in the Uniform and with all sense of responsibility.

I have been involved with the same process (recruitment and training), in a foreign country and l know the difference.
If we dont start from scratch and overhaul the police infrastructure (men and equipment) of this country, violence will just erupt one day, because the oppressed will not be silent or remain weak, forever.

I had a similar experience about twenty years ago! I was taking some equipments to a branch of my office in the East.
We were stopped by Policemen on the Benin-Onitsha Express Road.
They basically started extorting us, one by one at gun point and l said this is not right.
One of them ask me what l can do about it? I said l will report the matter (Uncle was a Commissioner of Police in another state then).
As l brought out my phone ( lovely 090 handed to me by the company!), he siezed the phone, slammed it on the floor and it scattered into three pieces, with the battery detached.

He said, "look all around you, do you see anyone coming"? I sad "No".
He then said "Now, l want you to make your call otherwise l will shoot all of you and declare all of you as armed robbers".

At this point, l made a quick mental calculation and realised we are "dead meat" already.
I sobbered down and started begging him saying l just wanted to show-off the phone and he should not be offended. Everybody in the bus started emptying their purse into his hand, to calm him down because he had cocked his AK47 and was ready to unleash bullets on us.

We begged his colleague who eventaully prevailed on him to "take all the money as compensation" for his anger.

That day was the closest l came face-to-face with death and l will never forget it.
When l got back and narrated what happened to my Commssioner of Police Uncle, his advice was that "never nake such mistake again, some of these Policemen you see, are killers in uniform and some of them dotn have any value for human life at all".

I was shocked because l was expecting righteous anger from him but it seems he has seen enough in his time as a senior police officer, not to be moved by my tale of near death.

The strange thing in all these is that the President, the Govt and the Police heirachy keeps living in-denail of this time-bomb, making the problem get even worse.
Needless to say, let us understand and act in the proper, requisite manner, that we are being policed the worst form of criminals, the nation can produce...... and we cant do without the Police!
undecided
you were robbed and you come here to say they were police men? You guys sound like you are the only ones living in Nigeria. They emptied your purse one by one? Small small dey lie na? Tell me say police collect Monet from driver, I go believe but say travellers were searched one by one and their money collected? Which kind lie be this?
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Ryan03(f): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
oz4real83:
It is true that everyone dies eventually but when people rejoice in the death of members of an organisation, not because they are gonna miss that person, but because they feel it is karma and the victim deserves even worse, that calls to question the nature of the deceased.
who cares?
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Ryan03(f): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
DedeNkem:
I hope this same guy is aware of what his incompetent and corrupt military id*iots do to innocent civilians!
nah, its OK for them to do that, perhaps, they are gods. even the civilians are not complaining so? grin
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Splendor27: 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ryan03:
see this one talking o, army that is made up of robbers and kidnappers? You still get mouth dey talk? You better hide your face
hope u can repeat what u just said if we see on 24?
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Ryan03(f): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
Splendor27:
hope u can repeat what u just said if we see on 24?
shut up and face front, na to gather crowd fight? Fight one on one my guy. Dey make noise up and down
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Splendor27: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ryan03:
shut up and face front, na to gather crowd fight? Fight one on one my guy. Dey make noise up and down
send me ur number let meet one on one if u be real man of ursef....fool....

Mind you am working on you already.
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Ryan03(f): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
Splendor27:
send me ur number let meet one on one if u be real man of ursef....fool....

Mind you am working on you already.
yen yen yen yen working my cute ass. I will be waiting for you, oponu. If you nor find me you be bastard
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Splendor27: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ryan03:
yen yen yen yen working my cute ass. I will be waiting for you, oponu. If you nor find me you be bastard
fool,why u dey fear to send me your number,,foolish animal that think he can get slip away from me grave,,even if u don't send it,it change nothing cuz surely ur appointment wit ur God wil be fixed....(no be today na)
If u live till 10 2020,..then am not a man of my world....adieu
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Ryan03(f): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
Splendor27:
fool,why u dey fear to send me your number,,foolish animal that think he can get slip away from me grave,,even if u don't send it,it change nothing cuz surely ur appointment wit ur God wil be fixed....(no be today na)
If u live till 10 2020,..then am not a man of my world....adieu
oponu, useless fool, I dey wait you patiently. 10 2020? You be bastard, why so long? What is holding you back? Chain dey your leg? Useless chest beater. grin grin grin grin
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Splendor27: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ryan03:
oponu, useless fool, I dey wait you patiently. 10 2020? You be bastard, why so long? What is holding you back? Chain dey your leg? Useless chest beater. grin grin grin grin
i guess u never know why am replying you..
..u can say what u like here,..it ur time for now..(i know your type,high pride will low guts)
But u must loose a child.....then you know am a real chest beater after act.
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Ryan03(f): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Splendor27:
i guess u never know why am replying you..
..u can say what u like here,..it ur time for now..(i know your type,high pride will low guts)
But u must loose a child.....then you know am a real chest beater after act.
lol, now you move to my kid? This one is a sick dimwit. So this is the kind of idiots being recruited into the army? Now i know why they cant win the war against boko babies
Re: Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2020
This one off me#EndSarsNow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos / 2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics) / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.