Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

To Tell Or Not To Tell- How Do I Completely Leave My Past Behind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Tell Or Not To Tell- How Do I Completely Leave My Past Behind? (306 Views)

"Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / To Tell Or Not To Tell? / Leaving Your Past Behind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Tell Or Not To Tell- How Do I Completely Leave My Past Behind? by Beke2020: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hi,

I plead to hide my identity. I really do not like telling people my business but I need to make a decision that could affect me and my unborn baby so I want to make sure that I am making the right choice for both of us.

Several years ago,I left Nigeria to stay with my Aunt abroad(please don’t mention the name of the country). I thought I was going there for greener pastures.But it was a whole different situation.

My Aunt forced me into prostitution for several years. It was the most hellish years of my life. 4 Years later,I was able to free myself from that life. I got an honest job and started life afresh.

That was when I met Tim (not real name). We dated for a year plus and got engaged. But when I told him about my past,his behavior towards me changed. I confronted him but he denied it but I just knew he could not handle it so I told him lets go our separate ways.

I was single for......

https://livelystones.com.ng/to-tell-or-not-to-tell-how-do-i-completely-leave-my-past-behind/

(1) (Reply)

The Lifestyle Of A Woman / Where Is Safia And Guest007 / The First Drag Queen Was A Former Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.