Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I'm About To Snatch A Soldier Man Girlfriend; Should I Go Ahead (pic)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Snatch A Soldier Man Girlfriend; Should I Go Ahead (pic)? (2624 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm About To Snatch A Soldier Man Girlfriend; Should I Go Ahead (pic)? by marvelck: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
Guys, please kindly advise me, I'm about snatching the girlfriend of a soldier guy here in Benin city.

Don't know if it's a wise thing to do. Knowing how soldier guys don't joke with their girls.

I like this girl a lot. And it's like the feeling is mutual. Met her here in Benin city, and we seem to have feelings for each other. She told she has a boyfriend, who is a soldier stationed in Abuja. Meaning they are somehow in a long distance relationship. Though the soldier boyfriend do come around to see her in Benin city once in a month, but it can't be compare to having a boyfriend in the same city one is based. I guess that's why she considering leaving her soldier boyfriend to be with me.

They've been dating for only 6 months, and the guy has been a caring boyfriend so far. The only issue they have is the distance between them.

I like her, and I want to snatch her from the soldier guy, should I go ahead?

Re: I'm About To Snatch A Soldier Man Girlfriend; Should I Go Ahead (pic)? by ghettokid1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
Go ahead. But don't be afraid of this below

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Snatch A Soldier Man Girlfriend; Should I Go Ahead (pic)? by tukdi: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
grin
Re: I'm About To Snatch A Soldier Man Girlfriend; Should I Go Ahead (pic)? by Jasen1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
Now you post their pix for the soldier to see it and kill the girl abi

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Snatch A Soldier Man Girlfriend; Should I Go Ahead (pic)? by marvelck: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
That's not the soldier guy and the girl is not a corper
Re: I'm About To Snatch A Soldier Man Girlfriend; Should I Go Ahead (pic)? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
Go ahead,no big deal here.
Re: I'm About To Snatch A Soldier Man Girlfriend; Should I Go Ahead (pic)? by marvelck: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
Jasen1:
Now you post their pix for the soldier to see it and kill the girl abi

Re: I'm About To Snatch A Soldier Man Girlfriend; Should I Go Ahead (pic)? by Jasen1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
marvelck:

Oh.OK bro

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Snatch A Soldier Man Girlfriend; Should I Go Ahead (pic)? by Remimadrid1: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
The day the soldier man catch you, you go frog jump from Benin city to Ekpoma. Be warned!

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Snatch A Soldier Man Girlfriend; Should I Go Ahead (pic)? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
my advice for you: just go and prepare your will that is if you have properties to your parents in case you die in an active service by fuvking a soldier man girlfriend
Re: I'm About To Snatch A Soldier Man Girlfriend; Should I Go Ahead (pic)? by OJODEL10(m): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
please prepare your grave it will be good to tell you that you may not survive in this adventure of yours
Re: I'm About To Snatch A Soldier Man Girlfriend; Should I Go Ahead (pic)? by abbasajao(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
Go ahead! The entire Nairalanders are solidly behind you.
Re: I'm About To Snatch A Soldier Man Girlfriend; Should I Go Ahead (pic)? by Slawormir: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
My nigggar

(1) (Reply)

I'm 35 Years Unmarried Lady Part 2 / This Godly Woman Confessed Her Adultery. / (PHOTOS) Charlotte From Henry Danger Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.