Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins (44805 Views)

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by ijustdey: 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
Actress Sarah Martins has advised women to feel free to snatch a good man from an undeserving woman.

Martins made case for good men being mistreated by their women, insisting such men deserved to be loved the right way.

The controversial film star added nobody was in fact about being above snatching while hinting on implementing her advice soon enough.

She wrote: “Never be afraid to snatch a good man from a lousy and careless woman!

“He deserves to be loved right… Same goes to women….

“Nobody is above snatching because everyone deserves to be loved right.

“Out to snatch your papa
.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/dont-be-afraid-to-snatch-good-man-from-careless-woman-sarah-martins/

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by WhisperedNoise: 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
A daft comment by an equally doltish lady.
Where are these "actresses" coming from sef?

130 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by God1000(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
She should be ashamed of herself, such ridiculous advice

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Righteousness2(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
In other words don't be ashamed to engage in adultery and immorality.

The devil is all out for this our generation. He is all out with reasons to destroy and people to Hell.

Beware of the craftiness of the devil. The target is your Soul.
Sex outside the confines of marriage is not dating . It is fornication. It will send you to Hell.

Having a sexual relationship with someone husband or wife under any guise is not assistance or love. It is Adultery. It is homr robbery and husband or wife snatching.
It will destroy your soul in Hell

126 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
You will soon jam a man that will use that opportunity to finish off your remaining clit and then move back to his home.

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Na so one woman try snatch me then, I knack her toto, cum inside her tire, fire her toto from 2013 to 2016,, dumb her sorry ass and return to my woman

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by KanuSE: 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lol grin She has a point though bcoz no good man/woman deserves to be made to stick with a horrible unrelenting partner... IMO

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by specialmati(m): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked oh Lord protect the remaining men of this generation may their days be long to age 95

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
undecided

I remember the time I could name Nigerian actresses and the movies they've acted in.....

Now, everyone bears the name actress, even the ones that twerk naked for a living.......tueh

161 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by MuslimIgbo: 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Very correct.
I accept.

Imagine a useless girl that brings nothing to the table besides sex, and she still had the guts to be spreading her legs loosely with any man that professes love to her...
Pray I never catch you... I don't forgive... I don't forget... You'll definitely live to regret your stupidity...

If sex is all you have to offer and you're still give it to other guys, what then now makes you special and important?
A MAN CAN ONLY LICK THE PLATE HE EATS FROM IF HE'S EATING ALONE...

Imagine a useless whóre that has lost count of her bodycount, a girl one is just managing because you don't want to break her heart, yet she still has the effrontery to be cheating on you...

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by GeneralPula: 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
She’s right..

Snatching is allowed if you dull it..

Husband no dey town..

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Romanoff(f): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Side chic looking for new recruit.

How many has she been able to snatch since she started this trade?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by youngreezy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
goat
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Sleekfingers: 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Sundaycomputer: 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
I need her phone number

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Triangles1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
On Peter Obi voice.

Yes Mommy.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
A lady please snatch me tonight

I'm a sweet guy u hardly meet

Too weak and hungry tonight tho. Quote me and let's move forward from here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by oche2020: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Okay ma'am

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by christianjoy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Woah grin grin
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Wahala.

A good Man can not be snatched, he will rather leave and you come in.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by flokii: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Attention seeker..

This type if checked well might be sleeping with her female bestie's husband. They never end well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by GboyegaD(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
How do you as a lady justify another lady is careless with her man? I think the internet era has given voice to so many people who never deserved a voice as they use their voice to spew gibberish.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by DBossNG(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
smh
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tell them....
Snatch every man cos we are all good 😊😊

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by confydoedowaye(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
Come and snatch me, I am a good man...

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by butterfly777(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
Any man that is snatchable is probably not good enough.

Good men resist the temptations of husband snatchers and they remain faithful to their chosen partner.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by saphiere(f): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
I support this motion.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Iseoluwani: 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Koni da fun ee

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by nairavsdollars(f): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Olosho wan trend

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by gashiwalesman: 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Simp plenty well well for nairaland oo.. see as men dey insult like women? You correct jor fine girl! I'm yours for snatching! Koman and grab me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.