Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Hey Guys I Just Received This Message From Fraudsters. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Guys I Just Received This Message From Fraudsters. (1717 Views)

My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys I Just Received This Message From Fraudsters. by Warripikin08(m): 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just for me to unlock my phone, I just saw that I have a new message. Only for me to open the message text informing me that due to the new cashless policy my ATM card has been blocked due to my wrong date of birth.
The funny thing b say i never open account once with first bank since I come this life. So guys watch out oo, this is the new tactics fraudsters are using to dupe the unsuspecting public.
Don't reply or send anything to anybody instead go to your bank to enquire about such information.
I don play my part oo.

Re: Hey Guys I Just Received This Message From Fraudsters. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
all dese fraudsters are running out of tricks in their bags grin.this is an old format nau.
Re: Hey Guys I Just Received This Message From Fraudsters. by Jasen1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
lefulefu:
all dese fraudsters are running out of tricks in their bags grin.this is an old format nau.
Unfortunately people still de fall for this scam

I even surprise one of my guy fall for trick of flip cash people
He go send 10k for them to receive 20k

Na later he say make I help am track the account for fb
Re: Hey Guys I Just Received This Message From Fraudsters. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
Jasen1:

ehn seriously? shocked dis ur guy did he grow in nigeria or outside nigeria?
Re: Hey Guys I Just Received This Message From Fraudsters. by CaptainMitch: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
You for reply say I like the account blocked, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Hey Guys I Just Received This Message From Fraudsters. by quinnboy: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
Jasen1:

Got a call from my ex too when she got scammed by those flip cash guys...she wanted me to track the dude for her. Alot of people still fall for their tricks.
Re: Hey Guys I Just Received This Message From Fraudsters. by Jasen1(m): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
lefulefu:
ehn seriously? shocked dis ur guy did he grow in nigeria or outside nigeria?

I tire
Re: Hey Guys I Just Received This Message From Fraudsters. by Jasen1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
quinnboy:

Got a call from my ex too when she got scammed by those flip cash guys...she wanted me to track the dude for her. Alot of people still fall for their tricks.

Imagine
And again someone of the scammers will hack someone fb and then start talking to their friends
Re: Hey Guys I Just Received This Message From Fraudsters. by RoyalBlu(f): 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
I got one like this from 'Access Bank' the other day.

I just replied: bros try another hustle. This one don cast.

Reply: na wa for you o cheesy

Only the ignorant ones fall for this cheap scam.
Re: Hey Guys I Just Received This Message From Fraudsters. by PrincessB1(f): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
That was how one of them called my youngy when I travelled home few weeks back. The so-called scammer was requesting for his BVN number. According to my bro, that was the third time he was calling him. I collected the phone from him and insulted the nonsensical scammer, he called no more.

If any stupid scammer tells me about flip cash, I simply reply them that I don't have money but please they should help me to invest with just 10k since they have enough cash. Once the money becomes double the following week, they can take back their 10k and continue flipping with the rest 10k grin.

That was what i said and one blocked me immediately cos I wasn't mumufied cheesy
Re: Hey Guys I Just Received This Message From Fraudsters. by samtol4(m): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
Warripikin08:
Just for me to unlock my phone, I just saw that I have a new message. Only for me to open the message text informing me that due to the new cashless policy my ATM card has been blocked due to my wrong date of birth.
The funny thing b say i never open account once with first bank since I come this life. So guys watch out oo, this is the new tactics fraudsters are using to dupe the unsuspecting public.
Don't reply or send anything to anybody instead go to your bank to enquire about such information.
I don play my part oo.

Reply them "God will block you "

(1) (Reply)

Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? / A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? / Share Your Experiences Of Regular Guys Hooking Up With Wealthy Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.