Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? (1715 Views)

This Story No Clear, For 2years They Have Been Dating No Sex !! / SEXUAL CONSENT: What It Means And Why Every Woman Should Understand It / Life Is Complicated, And Trying To Understand it Is Giving Me Serious Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2020
If you understand, can you explain?

Re: A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2020
Continuation...

Re: A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2020
Lastly...

Re: A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2020
It was funny that I forgot about what to say
Re: A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? by vanida6: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2020
Tabasco23:
It was funny that I forgot about what to say

Lol
Re: A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? by illicit(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2020
Was the lady in red glued to one spot or what
Re: A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2020
illicit:
Was the lady in red glued to one spot or what

U didn't get the story, Obviously grin
Re: A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? by illicit(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2020
iDavidTC:

U didn't get the story, Obviously grin

I did

But the lady in red seems to be on the same spot in the first three scenes....

Or is she a mannequin
Re: A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2020
illicit:

I did

But the lady in red seems to be on the same spot in the first three scenes....

Or is she a mannequin

She's not grin

1 Like

Re: A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? by akinloye19995: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2020
Here's an fun fable, told with bit pictures. Only couple savvy individuals can understand itIf you understand, can explain?
Re: A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2020
akinloye19995:
Here's an fun fable, told with bit pictures. Only couple savvy individuals can understand itIf you understand, can explain?

I prefer mine. Thanks
Re: A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2020
I Got D Story. D Man's Heart Is 4 D Lady In Red. Even Though He 1st Met & Married D Lady In White, He Wished He Had Met D Lady In Red Earlier B4 D Lady In White, He Wished He Could Turned Back D Hand Of Time. He Is Now Perplex.

1 Like

Re: A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2020
Truvel:
I Got D Story. D Man's Heart Is 4 D Lady In Red. Even Though He 1st Met & Married D Lady In White, He Wished He Had Met D Lady In Red B4 D Lady In White, He Wished He Could Turned Back D Hand Of Time. He Is Now Perplex.

Nop. Wrong grin

nma4god:
The man was walking with his girlfriend or so when they met another lady...
the man was then admiring the other lady in front of his gf which the gf didn't find funny and kinda confronted him...
then both of them went and met the lady and exchanged pleasantries ...
later his gf went out to have a drink or so with the new lady and both became friends...
but unfortunately for the guy, his gf fell in love with the new lady and both got married...
lastly, the man was left dejected and full of regrets for the 1st day he admired the other lady cos that was the beginning of his problems.....
hope I tried

Here's the right/correct explanation
Re: A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2020
iDavidTC:

Nop. Wrong grin
Alright, Is D Lady With Brown Hair D Same As D Lady In Red?
Re: A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? by nma4god(f): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
the man was then admiring the other lady in front of his gf which the gf didn't find funny and kinda confronted him...
later his gf went out to have a drink or so with the new lady and both became friends...
but unfortunately for the guy, his gf fell in love with the new lady and both got married...
lastly, the man was left dejected and full of regrets for the 1st day he admired the other lady cos that was the beginning of his problems.....
hope I tried

1 Like

Re: A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? by Haykins2115(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
nma4god:
hope I tried
I think you got it right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
nma4god:
hope I tried

Exactly

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbor Has Gotten His 13 Years Old Daughter Pregnant / Love Morning Sex? See Unspoken Benefits Of Morning Sex You Never Knew / She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.