Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode (42616 Views)

Sunday Igboho Linked ToAbdullahi Usman, Boko Haram Financier Jailed In UAE / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by nextstep(m): 5:29am On Dec 15, 2019
Abeg, is it not in this same Nigeria people get jail for stealing common phone? angry angry
How about those who scammed people out of only 30k, don't they get jail time? Those who lose their lives over 100 Naira bribe nko? And the justice system looks the other way. Why making all this noise ontop cow? Abeg FFK, go and rest. It's not everything you will be alarming the populace for.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by penjm: 5:31am On Dec 15, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Is it your cow

FFK means FOOLISH FOOL KAYODE
I know u did not read well before saying this. To me u are one of the fs too.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by eedimo(m): 5:38am On Dec 15, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Is it your cow

Children aren't supposed to be on this platform. It's either you grow up or you fall out.

1 Like

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by hope4nigeria(m): 5:40am On Dec 15, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Is it your cow

you are the reason this Nigeria will for ever go backward, praise singers like you are hopeless.

1 Like

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by meccuno: 6:04am On Dec 15, 2019
Simplyleo:
A man was jailed for killing cow, that's all.

This FFK knows how to send messages to his urchins whenever he wants them to lick his arss.

If you kill my cat for no justifiable reason and I decide to go to court, if you are found guilty and you can't pay the fine option, why won't you go to jail?

So because in this case, a cow was involved and he knows what gives his urchins erections he decides to get them sucking his balls again. undecided
Buhari will definitely initiate the rapture for you and your fellow zone B faithfuls on the last day.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by meccuno: 6:05am On Dec 15, 2019
BlackBovi:

As you ran before you remember you forgot your sense
You have the great citizens of this country a great service.grin
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by akelicious(m): 6:06am On Dec 15, 2019
BlackBovi:
Shared with Caption ...

Source ; https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1205772079469092864

Get breaking news at your fingertips with the free Akelicious app. Stay up-to-date with local and international breaking news, sport updates
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.akelicious.app

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMdlhzyqHK8
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by SirGB(m): 6:18am On Dec 15, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Lot of shiitt happening in my country
Hey nigga!
Dm me your WhatsApp number.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Dedetwo(m): 6:31am On Dec 15, 2019
Nwaonyishi69:
Is Nigeria now another meaning for a backward people?

Nigeria is more than "Backward people", it is also the basket of fools.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by lexy2014: 6:38am On Dec 15, 2019
Stalwert:
The President of Beerfraudians has spoken. You killed someone cows and the owner reports you to the police and it has become news?

A man has no name! What a useless story designed to give cownudices new hate to go with.

D same way d man who killed d cow deserved to b punished, is d same way Fulani herdsmen deserved to be punished for killing their fellow human beings& encroaching on their land which never happened. Or were herdsmen not reported to d police?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Stalwert: 6:39am On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

D same way d man who killed d cow deserved to b punished, is d same way Fulani herdsmen deserved to be punished for killing their fellow human beings& encroaching on their land which never happened. Or were herdsmen not reported to d police?
[/s]

Ask your story teller all your questions.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Perkins2018: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2019
trutht828:

And have you taken time to ask yourself why the same government that did what you said is right didn't see it as right to arrest the herdsmen that kill farmers?

Do you know any herdsman that has killed a farmer and not arrested?

1 Like

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by lexy2014: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2019
Simplyleo:

If you kill my cat for no justifiable reason and I decide to go to court, if you are found guilty and you can't pay the fine option, why won't you go to jail?

That only corroborates d point he was making. That if a man deserves to go to jail 4 killing a cow or "cat for no justifiable reason", d same should be applied for Fulani herdsmen who killed their fellow human beings "for no justifiable reason".

1 Like

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Perkins2018: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2019
izibili44:
he is saying the truth

Which truth? Can you verify his claim? And what’s wrong if you kill my cow and I take you to court and you are jailed?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Perkins2018: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2019
MasterKernel:

Please kindly debate his assertion(s), and stop commenting like a programmed troll.
An assertion without any proof? Even if it’s true what’s wrong with that? If someone destroyed your property or your means of livelihood and you take him to court and he was jailed. What’s wrong in that?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by lexy2014: 6:46am On Dec 15, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Ask your story teller all your questions.

I don't have a story teller. Did your "story teller" tell u to "Ask your story teller all your questions"?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by lexy2014: 6:48am On Dec 15, 2019
Perkins2018:

An assertion without any proof? Even if it’s true what’s wrong with that? If someone destroyed your property or your means of livelihood and you take him to court and he was jailed. What’s wrong in that?

D same way Fulani herdsmen should have been jailed for killing Nigerians and destroying their farms. D question is were they jailed?
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Simplyleo: 6:50am On Dec 15, 2019
lexy2014:

That only corroborates d point he was making. That if a man deserves to go to jail 4 killing a cow or "cat for no justifiable reason", d same should be applied for Fulani herdsmen who killed their fellow human beings "for no justifiable reason".
So have you seen a fulani herdsman who killed and was not appropriately treated as a murderer?

Or are you expecting the security to go arrest any fulani herdsmen because one anonymous fulani killed somewhere else?

Pls let us know if a fulani herdsman was ever arrested or charged for murder and was left to go free.

Or is it about joining the bandwagon screaming that fulani herdsmen are killing and allowed to walk free, without a strand of evidence or identity of a particular fulani who killed and was left off the hook?

1 Like

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Perkins2018: 6:50am On Dec 15, 2019
Dedetwo:

Nigeria is more than "Backward people", it is also the basket of fools.

Biafran running amok on this thread. What’s wrong with jailing someone that killed another man’s cow? That’s if the story is even true.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Perkins2018: 6:51am On Dec 15, 2019
lexy2014:

Show me any Fulani killer that goes scott free.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Perkins2018: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2019
lexy2014:

D same way Fulani herdsmen should have been jailed for killing Nigerians and destroying their farms. D question is were they jailed?

Show me any Fulani killer you know that has not been jailed.
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Josiel: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

So have you seen a fulani herdsman who killed and was not appropriately treated as a murderer?

Or are you expecting the security to go arrest any fulani herdsmen because one anonymous fulani killed somewhere else?

Pls let us know if a fulani herdsman was ever arrested or charged for murder and was left to go free.
[/s]
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2019
The shithole has been a cow caliphate since 2015!

#pathetic filth!
It's hi time this damn dysfunctional contraption dis-integrates!

1 Like

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by lexy2014: 6:58am On Dec 15, 2019
Simplyleo:

D question u should have asked was any Fulani herdsman ever arrested in d first place how much more being charged 4 murder? If u no of any case, pls share.

I don't no what u are expecting me to expect as I didn't allude to any expectation in my comment. I was only following ur line of reasoning that if a man killed a cow or a "cat for no justifiable reason", then he deserves to go to jail. What is good 4d goose is equally good for d gander
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Kuginzi: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2019
The Court is; FFK court of Confusion/Conspiracy
The Judge is; Bar. FFK (the wounded lion)
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Talkingoil(m): 7:02am On Dec 15, 2019
Simplyleo:

This FFK knows how to send messages to his urchins whenever he wants them to lick his arss.

Oga did you read what he wrote? The cow strayed into another person's land
So because in this case, a cow was involved and he knows what gives his urchins erections he decides to get them sucking his balls again. undecided
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by saladinnoir: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2019
The average fully grown fulani cow is worth 200k, if you split it into hides and meat that's another thing, Not to talk of the milk it produces and reproductive functions
Am sure if any of the above was stolen from you you'd seek redress
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by lexy2014: 7:04am On Dec 15, 2019
Perkins2018:

Show me any Fulani killer you know that has not been jailed.

First, I don't no any Fulani killer how much knowing whether any has been jailed except u are insinuating that I have a register of Fulani killers from where I take a roll call of those in jail and not in jail.

Second, this is my enquiry: "the question is were they jailed?" Since u chose to engage me, I was expecting u to first and foremost answer d question in simple yes or no, that is if u are confident of d comment u made as a rejoinder
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Kehni: 7:07am On Dec 15, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Is it your cow

Your reply is part of the problem in Nigeria ...ur type is meant to be shot on target i swear ...very stupid and sensless cowbrained fellow
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by tradebot: 7:07am On Dec 15, 2019
How much is a cow?
Was there a proof that the cow was killed by the man?
Was it the Fulani man that went to court? I mean how

Simplyleo:

Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Kehni: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2019
nextstep:
Abeg, is it not in this same Nigeria people get jail for stealing common phone? angry angry
How about those who scammed people out of only 30k, don't they get jail time? Those who lose their lives over 100 Naira bribe nko? And the justice system looks the other way. Why making all this noise ontop cow? Abeg FFK, go and rest. It's not everything you will be alarming the populace for.

What's your point bro...all the offence ur saying is between human....not cows bro
Re: A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode by Kehni: 7:09am On Dec 15, 2019
eedimo:

Children aren't supposed to be on this platform. It's either you grow up or you f[sub][/sub]all out.

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning / Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 / Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.