Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,418 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

2023 Presidency: South-west Set To Fight The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: South-west Set To Fight The North (685 Views)

2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests / 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi / 2023 Presidency: South West Goes For Broke, Insists Its Presidency Or Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: South-west Set To Fight The North by akelicious(m): 5:51am On Dec 15, 2019
The Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Osun State Chapter, Prince Adegboyega Famodun, has said that it is the turn of the South-West to produce Nigeria’s President, after the administration of President Muhammad Buhari.Famodun said this in Osogbo, Osun State, while responding to questions from Newsmen, during a News-Point programme of the Correspondents’ Chapel of the Nigeria Union of Journalist.The APC Chairman, said that he is not oblivious of the fact that the constitution of the party does not stipulate the rotation, but insisted that commonsense must be applied, and that the South-West must be allowed to produce Buhari’s successor.He stated: “The North has had enough. Are they born to rule forever? South-West should be allowed to produce the next President, after the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari. The last time we had it, was when Chief Olusegun Obasanjo was elected as President.”He continued: “Obasanjo’s Presidency was actually a sort of compensation to the South-West, over the death of Chief Moshood Abiola, MKO, the winner of the June 12 Presidential election that was annulled by the Military.“Now, the next President after the administration of President Buhari should come from the South-West. For me in particular, I will not be happy if the North retains the Presidency after Buhari’s administration”, he said.

Full details at https://www.akelicious.net/2023-presidency-south-west-set-to-fight-the-north/

Get breaking news at your fingertips with the free Akelicious app. Stay up-to-date with local and international breaking news, sport updates
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.akelicious.app

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-west Set To Fight The North by helinues: 5:53am On Dec 15, 2019
Fight kwa?

When you know what is right for you and already be preparing far ahead, there is no need to fight for presidency
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-west Set To Fight The North by oyin44: 5:57am On Dec 15, 2019
the cat is still on the wall,watching the birds

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-west Set To Fight The North by Drakkernoir: 6:00am On Dec 15, 2019
All these zonings...nawah

Can't we just look for capable hands

The only way Nigeria can move forward is if these politicians get it into their thick skulls that politics is a call to service not, a juicy appointment.

Make these offices less attractive and people that are born to serve will rule...

My take
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-west Set To Fight The North by revenge001: 6:01am On Dec 15, 2019
venue for this interesting fight please grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-west Set To Fight The North by Jilo83(m): 6:02am On Dec 15, 2019
I am not fighting anybody. Let God fight for us in Nigeria. Emi ti ko ni dola to n da ogun odun.
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-west Set To Fight The North by ebuk4real(m): 6:09am On Dec 15, 2019
cheesy

Funny country, funny people...

As if fighting for this power is fighting to better the lot of the people. I guess we are not yet ready to be serious in this country.

Make I laugh again abeg...

Funny people, funny country. grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-west Set To Fight The North by nero2face: 6:19am On Dec 15, 2019
please what formula did they use to calculate it's turn of the west, cuz by any known formula, de west suppose not to contest for President come 2023 if we're fair to ourselves...

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-west Set To Fight The North by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 15, 2019
Wow interesting times ahead, I put my bet on the southwest straight win they are not like the suicide loving people
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-west Set To Fight The North by Oshin56(m): 6:34am On Dec 15, 2019
Some people will just think the only way to be loyal to there masters is to come Out and spit rubbish thinking they are talking sense. We are still in 2019 they have not offer the citizens any tangible things and secondly he was saying it's been long that after OBJ no SW have been president but we still have many region in this country that have not be the president since since 1999.
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-west Set To Fight The North by ZombieTERROR: 7:15am On Dec 15, 2019
revenge001:
venue for this interesting fight please grin cheesy

APc headquarters.....
It's a family affair
It's an APc thing... Nothing concerns us
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-west Set To Fight The North by mrvitalis(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2019
Oshin56:
Some people will just think the only way to be loyal to there masters is to come Out and spit rubbish thinking they are talking sense. We are still in 2019 they have not offer the citizens any tangible things and secondly he was saying it's been long that after OBJ no SW have been president but we still have many region in this country that have not be the president since since 1999.
The greed is just too much

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Birthday Is Tomorrow / Fayose Shades Onochie Says 'I Am On Medical Checkup Not Admission' / In 2014 I Had A Dream Of Big Crisis Starting In The South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.