Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? (8297 Views)

A True Jesus' Disciple Is Better Than A Righteous Christian / Is There Anything Like "A Righteous Lie"? / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
BlueAngel444:

How many times do you read a book before you notice the answer to a strange or new question smiley

Don't use question to answer my question?

Tell me how many times Mary Magdalene visit the tomb of Jesus before she knows that Jesus have raised from dead?
Re: How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? by BlueAngel444: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

grin. Guy am sure u can't tell me, who is Mathew, mark, Luke ,John to Jesus because all this people don't know Jesus and they don't walk together with Jesus then, they re unknown till today.

NT is a scam.

But you how do you know they didn't walk with him?

Am not saying they all did, but how do you know, you who say so?
Re: How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? by BlueAngel444: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Yes Muslim pray 5 times in a day and after prayer Muslim must ask for forgiveness, because we re here on earth only to serve God, here is not our home but like a school you must know the reason why you re in school and work toward it, Allah said he knows face of those who seeking for his face day and night. Work of human beings is to seek for face of God don't be too lazy to serve Your God

Amazing, I must say

So to the question I asked you.. What will Allah do to you, if you die and miss asking for forgiveness for one sin
Re: How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? by BlueAngel444: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Don't use question to answer my question?

Tell me how many times Mary Magdalene visit the tomb of Jesus before she knows that Jesus have raised from dead?

Reading that John twenty, you counted two right
Re: How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Amazing, I must say

So to the question I asked you.. What will Allah do to you, if you die and miss asking for forgiveness for one sin

Allah will check and measure our sin on judgement day, if you big sin you re in big trouble, if you have small sin u still have hope of paradise, on judgement day all will check my sin and measure it, what left is my hope.
Re: How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? by BlueAngel444: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Allah will check and measure our sin on judgement day, if you big sin you re in big trouble, if you have small sin u still have hope of paradise, on judgement day all will check my sin and measure it, what left is my hope.

Are you sure that's in your Quran cheesy

listing small sins and big sins grin
Re: How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

Oh Rejoice..!!

For Christmas is knocking grin
Re: How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Can't save himself cheesy

And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
1 Peter 4:18

Me no no oooo
Re: How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? by Kingchineme6(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nobody is righteous on this planet Earth, maybe there is on other planet cheesy
Re: How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? by joshuaprice153: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2019
I came here looking for an inspiration for my term paper and I got it alright. This topic got the wheels on my mind turning and I was able to come up with a sensible idea for my paper! Thanks a bunch! MacBook repair
Re: How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2019
If you are paying a visit to the city of Boston and require the best Boston Limo or Boston car service, then think Boston City Ride. A Local limo service with affordable rates, very close to Logan Airport and Downtown Boston.
Visit Now
Re: How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Kokoebapluse:
Let here what Allah said in Quran verses

1, don't do adultery
2, don't lie
3, don't cheat orphan
4, respect your parent
5, don't cheat in business
6, don't collect bribe
7, give poor people money
8, don't devide your blood relations
9, don't serve idol
10, don't drink alcohol
11, don't kill innocent soul
12, always humble yourself
13, say kind words to people around you
14, judg with truth. Etc

But remember you can never be a righteous in the eyes of human beings because what human being good at is to condemn each other, but if you can keep all this you re righteous in the eyes of Allah,
Well, righteousness by the standard of Allah of the Muslims is most definitely not the same as Righteousness by the standard of the God of Israel. undecided
Re: How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Kingchineme6:
Nobody is righteous on this planet Earth, maybe there is on other planet cheesy
There is no truth to that assumption, I am afraid. The righteous exist. Only people don't know what to in fact look out for as far as righteousness. undecided
Re: How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? by Kobojunkie: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
ceeceeco:
The only righteous person is the person who's keeping the ten (10) commandments, if you can find one, then you've found a righteous person.
David was a righteous man and he kept the 10 commandments as well. But we know he broke a couple of them even then too. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ / Don't Imitate Celebrities When You Want To Do Charitable Deeds / How Have Prophecies Affected Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.