Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration (31975 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard / Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Yankee101: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2019
If your pastor dresses and behaves like a Yahoo boy, whether his name is Adegboyega or Fatoyinbo, just run for your life.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Osidazz19: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2019
[[s]quote author=OfficialAPCNig post=84924754]
The only sensible thing a Yoruba Moslem has ever said since I joined Nairaland.

Congrats Yoruba Moslem for saying the right thing once. [/quote][/s]

This retarded brainwashed Christian ipob monkey is here again spewing trash as usual. Go and get ready for your Sunday ritual. Don't forget to leave your small brain at home. Your slave master is waiting, just bring your wallet.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by realestate19: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by OfficialAPCNig: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2019
Osidazz19:
[[s]quote author=OfficialAPCNig post=84924754]
The only sensible thing a Yoruba Moslem has ever said since I joined Nairaland.

Congrats Yoruba Moslem for saying the right thing once. [/s]

This retarded brainwashed Christian ipob monkey is here again spewing trash as usual. Go and get ready for your Sunday ritual. Don't forget to leave your small brain at home. Your slave master is waiting, just bring your wallet.
I think say Mohammed na olodo but your olodo thick pass your rosul

Imagine someone that depends on almajiris to sight moon for him is calling someone slave.

Wetin gbenga no go see for brown roof mosque

1 Like

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Yankee101: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2019
godquality:
And here i am foolishly thinking the gullible ones reside only in Nigeria.

Seems living abroad, having better access to education in this internet age doesn't make people smarter.

This seems to be a Christian only phenomenon - taking advantage of gullible people's faith and believe to enrich pastors and church workers.

Then you definitely don't have better access to the internet or education if you're glossing over the fact that numerous young people in Europe were brainwashed into contributing to ISIS or even going to Syria to join them!

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by LZAA: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2019
Greenback:

And that's because the ugly yeye gates of hell cannot prevail over the Church of God.

You can try your owo da issuance in your head slammin' bomb training ground, thank you

grin grin
Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Area4Area: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2019
Some of you calling the pastors names need to have your brains examined, did the pastor(s) drag the worshippers from their house at gun point to come to his church(s), was it not the gullible idiots who attend on their own volition?
Millions all over Nigeria would be doing same today and we go blaming pastors as if they forced them to church where they willingly allow themselves to be scammed.

Daddy G.O, pastor etc drives the latest cars, private jets, living in mansions while members of the congregation attend church with worn out shoes, may not be sure of his next meal, owning house rent etc

1 Like

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Osidazz19: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

I think say Mohammed na olodo but your olodo thick pass your rosul

Imagine someone that depends on almajiris to sight moon for him is calling someone slave.

Wetin gbenga no go see for brown roof mosque

I know what your problem is.
Your priest is not only filling your empty skull with trash slowpoke jargons, he's also filling your ass with his long John.
You must have been molested by your village priest while you were a kid hence you have too much anger built up in you. Hey, contact the Vatican, they are paying compensation to those that were molested by priests all over the world. I know that money will make you forget all that time that the pedophile priest fvcked you during the so called bible study.
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by voltron14: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2019
Driwiz:
The Car plate number says PA570RR but me I sense PASTORR. Sense will not kill me�����

That's the whole idea Sherlock.
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Lovelife433(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2019
leav them alone.

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Encapsulate: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2019
Don't keep losing money in football betting. Bet wisely if u have to.

It's never too late for today. Get the betting app in the link below and place your bet wisely.

Get the app now, check out the results from today games so far to convince you.

Get it on Google playstore:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tips.futbol

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Agugbadin: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2019
Money comes annointing drops
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by ednut1(m): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2019
Conceptman:
This man only came public recently over his intention to help raise Nigerian society, less privileged and I can remember he funded 2 or 3 people when he started his donation and charity for Nigerians, I'm surprised at this accusations, hope it's not the same way they treated air peace boss because he decided to bring back stranded Nigerians in south Africa and ever since then, they only came up with different fraud accusations. Pastor Tobi was planning to bring in investors to Nigeria as well and even some of his followers were asking him to go into politics. Well, we are watching. Happy Sunday Nairalanders, communicate with us if you want to make your aluminium windows. He was even planning to start a recycling company in Nigeria to create job opportunities as he claimed
that a thief is a robin hood doesn't mean he is not a crook

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2019
Religion grin
Whenever u start asking questions, the hypnotism will clear from your eyes.
It's like magic

5 Likes

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by lomprico(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2019
dynicks:
Are people really that dumb?

unfortunately, yes!
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by OfficialAPCNig: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2019
Osidazz19:

I know what your problem is.
Your priest is not only filling your empty skull with trash slowpoke jargons, he's also filling your ass with his long John.
You must have been molested by your village priest while you were a kid hence you have too much anger built up in you. Hey, contact the Vatican, they are paying compensation to those that were molested by priests all over the world. I know that money will make you forget all that time that the pedophile priest fvcked you during the so called bible study.
An average Moslem is gayish like their gay god. I am not surprised seeing you display your gayish tendencies

1 Like

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Kubernetes: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2019
destinie2019:

It's people and their money, o great hater of the church. Please ask also, whose money is used to sponsor people for hajj? Is it personal money or taxpayer's money? Should the hundreds of billions used for hajj from government coffers be subject to investigation too?

Bro,hajj pilgrims are not sponsored by Nig Govt.Get your facts right.Every pilgrim pays for his expenses.
The govt however has the muslim hajj commission and the christian pilgrims commission who are in charge of the welfare (visa, accommodation etc) for pilgrims who take the costs.
Note that we have politicians who sponsor pilgrims from their own pockets and if otherwise,then it's wrong

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by koolaid87: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2019
Here in Nigeria, nobody can investigate the god of men.

Touch not my anointed crew will flood the streets the following day

Let the sheeple be sheeple.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Osidazz19: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

An average Moslem is gayish like their gay god. I am not surprised seeing you display your gayish tendencies

Idiotic olodo. There are more pedophiles in the Christian churches, vatican to be more specific than all the other religions combined.
If you don't know that by now then I'm wasting my time going back and forth with a complete dotard.
Done responding to a fool like you. Widen your horizon and stop making radio Biafuro your only source of news and information. Piss off and get lost.
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by OfficialAPCNig: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2019
Osidazz19:

Idiotic olodo. There are more pedophiles in the Christian churches, vatican to be more specific than all the other religions combined.
If you don't know that by now then I'm wasting my time going back and forth with a complete dotard.
Done responding to a fool like you. Widen your horizon and stop making radio Biafuro your only source of news and information. Piss off and get lost.
Even devil knows there are more pedophiles in Islam. Even your rosul was a pedophile.

Gayish idiot, come and quote me nah. Why are you running?

Have you heard of Moslem gay parade where Arabic Moslems in London portrays Allah as a gay?

Like I said, an average Moslem is gayish just like you displayed some gayish tendencies few minutes ago
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by alBHAGDADI: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2019
Truefaith:
Charismatic and Pentecostal preachers are not Christians misled into sorcery; they are sorcerers pretending to be Christians

Their doctrines are totally satanic

And their location doesn't matter

You like to know the truth?

Pick your Bible and let us examine the words in its pages

You'll be shocked how much you've been deceived by wolves and workers of Satan calling themselves pastors

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

I've been reading your blog, and I must say it's power packed with the truth of God.

Keep it up
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by D1zion: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2019
soberdrunk:
Hahahhahah!!! See how pastor fresh!!! But people are dumb sha, if I was a practising Christian I cannot belong to any church that the pastor is unemployed and living celebrity lifestyle, you are a pastor not a Drug dealer.. angry
like most Redeemer's pastors work.most of their branches you see around are opened by mostly working pastors or genuinely businessmen, but you have a percentage you give to the church over tight & offering every month. But still the churches still have their problems. Am not a redeemer anyways, but that's how they do.the problem is not the church itself but the people in it.....
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2019
Area4Area:

Daddy G.O, pastor etc drives the latest cars, private jets, living in mansions while members of the congregation attend church with worn out shoes, may not be sure of his next meal, owning house rent etc

1 Like

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by tot(f): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
seunmsg:

When are we having a regulatory commission to carry out similar investigation in Nigeria? The British brought Christianity to Nigeria and they are sensible enough to create a commission to regulate and investigate churches in their country. But in Nigeria, Churches are untouchable and pastors are beyond reproach.

The last time someone at Financial reporting council of Nigeria attempted to issue a regulatory code to guide the operation of churches, he was fired in less than a week after the issuance of the code.

Whilst I get your point, the commission mentioned regulates charities (of which churches are one), not only churches.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
What a surprise, scammers ALL of THEM !!!!

1 Like

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Conceptman: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
ednut1:
that a thief is a robin hood doesn't mean he is not a crook
hmm that's true
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by frowland(m): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
Conceptman:
This man only came public recently over his intention to help raise Nigerian society, less privileged and I can remember he funded 2 or 3 people when he started his donation and charity for Nigerians, I'm surprised at this accusations, hope it's not the same way they treated air peace boss because he decided to bring back stranded Nigerians in south Africa and ever since then, they only came up with different fraud accusations. Pastor Tobi was planning to bring in investors to Nigeria as well and even some of his followers were asking him to go into politics. Well, we are watching. Happy Sunday Nairalanders, communicate with us if you want to make your aluminium windows. He was even planning to start a recycling company in Nigeria to create job opportunities as he claimed
[/s]
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Cajal(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
EVEN THE PLATE NO sounds...PASTOR

PASTOR=PA576RR
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Deejaygold(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nigerians we hail thee
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Akolawole(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
Conceptman:
This man came public recently over his intention to help raise Nigerian society, less privileged and I can remember he funded 2 or 3 people when he started his donation and charity for Nigerians, I'm surprised at this accusations, hope it's not the same way they treated air peace boss because he decided to bring back stranded Nigerians in south Africa and ever since then, they only came up with different fraud accusations. Pastor Tobi was planning to bring in investors to Nigeria as well and even some of his followers were asking him to go into politics . Well, we are watching as things unfold. Happy Sunday Nairalanders, communicate with us if you want to make your aluminium windows. He was even planning to start a recycling company in Nigeria to create job opportunities as he claimed

I am surprised.

Tobi has done really really well despite his short stay in UK. He has taken a lot of drug boys and forgotten people off the street even housing them.

However I have no clue about this blood of a thing. My fear for him at all times is his age and the environment he now sojourn.

Hope he wasn't framed up.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by m140(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
lomprico:
99% of all churches are run like cult or cartel, especially the money spinning ones.
How are the poor churches being run?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix / Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car / Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.