Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration (31956 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard / Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by dalass(f): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Conceptman:
This man came public recently over his intention to help raise Nigerian society, less privileged and I can remember he funded 2 or 3 people when he started his donation and charity for Nigerians, I'm surprised at this accusations, hope it's not the same way they treated air peace boss because he decided to bring back stranded Nigerians in south Africa and ever since then, they only came up with different fraud accusations. Pastor Tobi was planning to bring in investors to Nigeria as well and even some of his followers were asking him to go into politics . Well, we are watching as things unfold. Happy Sunday Nairalanders, communicate with us if you want to make your aluminium windows. He was even planning to start a recycling company in Nigeria to create job opportunities as he claimed

Whites always monitor blacks especially Africans who migrated to their country so that their wealth won't be brought to Africa to develop it. They always siphon African resources to build their own nations but investigate anyone who's truly after giving back to their motherland.

Hope this guy survives this. Ashimolowo went through the same .... Jealous whites. Cos they always believe they are superior and only want negative reports to come from Africa and Africans
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by webngnews: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
Oh
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by mildflame: 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Conceptman:
This man came public recently over his intention to help raise Nigerian society, less privileged and I can remember he funded 2 or 3 people when he started his donation and charity for Nigerians, I'm surprised at this accusations, hope it's not the same way they treated air peace boss because he decided to bring back stranded Nigerians in south Africa and ever since then, they only came up with different fraud accusations. Pastor Tobi was planning to bring in investors to Nigeria as well and even some of his followers were asking him to go into politics . Well, we are watching as things unfold. Happy Sunday Nairalanders, communicate with us if you want to make your aluminium windows. He was even planning to start a recycling company in Nigeria to create job opportunities as he claimed

Sharap ya mouth
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by gazza07(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
Olalan:
How would any sane person allow a pastor push him/her into doing bad things......
BTW most modern day preachers are no different form motivational speakers
mental slavery is real bro. Pray u don't be in a situation to fall a victim.
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by lonelydora: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
1Sharon:

Lol sheep

Lol Akuya
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by 1Sharon(f): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
lonelydora:

Lol Akuya

Zombie
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by lonelydora: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
1Sharon:

Zombie

Mu.mu
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Litmus: 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
Betrayed by Africans from elsewhere, Congolese especially. One lesson: Nigerians should beware of Africans not from Nigeria, they're full of jealousy. Simplistic but essentially true. One Africa will be a disaster for Nigeria.
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by codemaniacs: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
zz
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by InvertedHammer: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
/
Go back and read the history of notable criminals.

They were the most philanthropic of all.

Philanthropism is not in relationship with innocence. Poverty is a bastard indeed.

/
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:41am On Dec 16, 2019
Litmus:
Betrayed by Africans from elsewhere, Congolese especially. One lesson: Nigerians should beware of Africans not from Nigeria, they're full of jealousy. Simplistic but essentially true. One Africa will be a disaster for Nigeria.
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by joshuaprice153: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2019
Last time I visited there's just a couple of posts with very few reader feedback and now this place is just crowded! Way to go man. panel installation
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, l am starting a church very soon and I will make you a pastor
I swear by the end of 2 months, the congregants will stone me and you

1 Like

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by AngelicBeing: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
sassysure:

I swear by the end of 2 moths, the congregants will stone me and you
Hian shocked

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Wande22(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
ta l'eni to so fun e pe omo charlie ni mi?
Nukilia:

You this blood sucking Ghanaian get out of this Nigeria forum! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Nukilia: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wande22:
ta l'eni to so fun e pe omo charlie ni mi?
grin grin one love

1 Like

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Ndipe(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Brainwashing, manipulation.
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by godquality: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=Yankee101 post=84925937]

Then you definitely don't have better access to the internet or education if you're glossing over the fact that numerous young people in Europe were brainwashed into contributing to ISIS or even going to Syria to join them![/quotep]

I love how some people just like to politely and indirectly insult others just because a comment doesn't fit their way of life. Anyway if you don't understand sarcasm then am glad i don't have access to your kind of education.
Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Kyari79(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
You must be his ambassador in that fraud : i mean in Nigeria

Re: Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration by Mrpojj(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
seunmsg:

When are we having a regulatory commission to carry out similar investigation in Nigeria? The British brought Christianity to Nigeria and they are sensible enough to create a commission to regulate and investigate churches in their country. But in Nigeria, Churches are untouchable and pastors are beyond reproach.

The last time someone at Financial reporting council of Nigeria attempted to issue a regulatory code to guide the operation of churches, he was fired in less than a week after the issuance of the code.

How many mosque them don regulate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) / Businessman Sells House, Cars To Raise N25m Headache Cure (pic) / Illegal African Migrant With Weapon Overpowered By Police In Italy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.