Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept (19189 Views)

Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) / What Is The Difference Between Soul And Spirit? / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by mrZENographer: 12:03am On Jan 20, 2020
okosunehis:

Sorry, 1 John 5:7 is a heavily mistranslated verse in KJV. Trinitarian translators only tried to give the man-made doctrine called Trinity some Biblical authority by translating this verse wrongly. Compare it with many other versions and you'll understand.

New International Version
- For there are three that testify:

New Living Translation
- So we have these three witnesses—

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible
- For there are three bearing testimony:

New American Standard Bible

New King James Version
- For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

King James Bible
- For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Christian Standard Bible

Contemporary English Version
- In fact, there are three who tell about it.

Good News Translation
- There are three witnesses:

Holman Christian Standard Bible

International Standard Version
- For there are three witnesses —

NET Bible
- For there are three that testify,

New Heart English Bible
- For there are three who testify:

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
- And The Spirit testifies because The Spirit is the truth.

Etc, etc.

The link below might also be of help:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Historical_Account_of_Two_Notable_Corruptions_of_Scripture

These translations removed from the scripture and it is so obvious because it's an unfinished sentence/statement. WHO?

In John 3:16 many of these false translations removed "ONLY BEGOTTEN" which distinguished Jesus Christ from "Sons of God" (Job 1:6-12 etc). This is damning.

There are many others. This ones mentioned are at my finger tips.

1 Like

Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Why do you involve me in your trinity mention, erhn?
I can bet my bottom dollar that you'll begin stammering and chopping teeth, if I should ask you to detail what the Arian controversy is and what it has to do with you mentioning MuttleyLaff together with it

Please do, ask
I will also ask you

Let's start from nicene creed, a Group of Orthodox Christian (sects of group, we have like hundreds of sects of Christianity then each saying they are right, the other is wrong) trying to put in idea of what Jesus meant to them.
You have to thank Athanasius of Alexandria of Egypt for the idea of trinity.

If all books were inspired by God, why set up a canon? The best selling books made it to the bible.
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by MuttleyLaff: 8:32am On Jan 20, 2020
maynia:
Please do, ask
I will also ask you

Let's start from nicene creed, a Group of Orthodox Christian (sects of group, we have like hundreds of sects of Christianity then each saying they are right, the other is wrong) trying to put in idea of what Jesus meant to them.
You have to thank Athanasius of Alexandria of Egypt for the idea of trinity.

If all books were inspired by God, why set up a canon? The best selling books made it to the bible.
1/ Are you an exclusively trinitarian?
2/ Why should MuttleyLaff be thanking Athanasius of Alexandria of Egypt for the idea of trinity?
3/ Do you believe in the authenticity of the BoE and in its outlandish and utterly absurd or ridiculous tales?
4/ Do you believe that the accursed BoE is inspired by God?
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
2/ Why should MuttleyLaff be thanking Athanasius of Alexandria of Egypt for the idea of trinity?
3/ Do you believe in the authenticity of the BoE and in its outlandish and utterly absurd or ridiculous tales?

lol.
Nothing is inspired, it's just people's idea.
Answer my questions first

Trinitarian? lol I reject it!!

Read about the Nicene creed and the arian controversy.
Or better still read about the development of early Christianity.
The church came first before the Bible (collection of book).
If all books were inspired by God, why set up a canon

How I wish Constantine didn't support just the orthodox sect of Christianity, we had Thousands of sects then, each claiming mine is the best, lol.
Well, when you know how the trinity came to place, you will still have to thank Constantine...
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by MuttleyLaff: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2020
maynia:
lol.
Nothing is inspired, it's just people's idea.
Where do people's idea come from. What and where from are the inspiration for people's idea

maynia:
Answer my questions first

Trinitarian? lol I reject it!!
What questions? What questions when I am not a trinitarian

maynia:
Read about the Nicene creed and the arian controversy.
Or better still read about the development of early Christianity.
The church came first before the Bible (collection of book).
If all books were inspired by God, why set up a canon
If you had replied to questions #3 and 4 above, you would have saved yourself asking me this question

maynia:
How I wish Constantine didn't support just the orthodox sect of Christianity, we had Thousands of sects then, each claiming mine is the best, lol.
What theology(ies) are the so called sect based on, hmm? God is sect agnostic anyway, lol.

maynia:
Well, when you know how the trinity came to place, you will still have to thank Constantine...
I owe Constantine no debt of thanks, thanks but no thanks

1 Like

Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Where do people's idea come from. What and where from are the inspiration for people's idea

If you had replied to questions #3 and 4 above, you would have saved yourself asking me this question

What theology(ies) are the so called sect based on, hmm? God is sect agnostic anyway, lol.

lol.
Read on the development of early Christianity, simple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_QoPEaULgM.

If all books were inspired by God why set up a canon?
.even the gospel of Clement and Thomas that was famous that time is no more, well the best selling books at that time made it to the bible.

If not for Constantine, there won't be orthodox Christianity? Prove me wrong
lol

Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

The boe is not in the Protestant Bible but it's in the Ethiopian Bible?

Aunthencity? It depends on what those early Fathers say, if they say it's not inspired then it's not.

lol
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

It was within the Orthodox sect they formed the trinity, other sect didn't or non care.

The church came first before the Bible, so they were searching for what orthodox is about, guessing and all.

Inspiration? lol
Real inspiration Indeed.

Revelation was almost left out of the Bible, you know why?
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Out of the Abrahamaic religion, na only Christianity get Trinity.

Even Judaism that orthodox Christianity comes from, rejects it!!
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

In case you don't understand the meaning of canon or what dogma is.

If all books were inspired by God why set up a canon?

Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

What and where does inspiration comes from?
You know what crusade really means?
Both inspiration came from the same place!
No cause has killed people more than CHRISTIANITY even Islam, so yea, the inspiration came from there..
You can't trust your neighbor, but you trust people that have lived hundreds of years ago to be 'inspired'.lol

Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

If you don't owe Constantine any thanks, what about those Nicene creed BISHOPS who were debating what orthodox Means? Lol
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by MuttleyLaff: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
maynia:
What and where does inspiration comes from?
You know what crusade really means?
Both inspiration came from the same place!
No cause has killed people more than CHRISTIANITY even Islam, so yea, the inspiration came from there..
You can't trust your neighbor, but you trust people that have lived hundreds of years ago to be 'inspired'.lol

MuttleyLaff:
Having imaginary friends is not uncommon in some many growing up kid's lives, but they soon or later outlive the "usefulness and/or company" of those friends.

If you were someone that is bible literate, you would have known that:
1/ God is not an imaginary friend
2/ Religion that is true, pure and without any fault has to do with compassion. True, pure and one without any faults, has to do with having concern(s) for the sufferings or misfortunes of others and being sympathetic towards them

Legitimately laughing out loud at the emboldened. Smh.

"Nwanne, Christianity, never started in any upper room on any day of Pentencost. Christianity, as in, Constantine Christianity, in cahoot with the "church" started in Rome."
- Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by MuttleyLaff: 8:33am On May 30

"... the catholic started Christianity, this so, because the Roman Catholic Church was formed, after shady deal(s) and/or sell-out to the State by the "Church", as it was the Roman Emperors Constantine's and Licinius' Edict of Milan in AD 313 which established a policy of religious freedom for all, as in, this was a proclamation that permanently legalised Christianity in the Roman Empire, and so paved the way for Christianity to be the official religion of the entire Roman Empire too.

The introduction of pagan religions and assimilation of paganism influences was a tragic compromise by the early believers, as this resulted in the Romanization and paganization of the early believers' faith and the "Christianization" of pagan beliefs as we not just know but celebrate then and celebrate even up until now.

Anyway, the Roman Empire, adopted the Roman Catholic Church (i.e. RCC) as "official" church during Roman Emperor Constantine's reign, and it's worth noting, that, the supremacy of the Roman bishop (i.e. the papacy or pope) was set up, put into place, aided and abetted through the support of the Roman Emperors (i.e. notably Constantine and his successors)

Recall that I earlier mentioned the Edict of Milan in AD 313, which was a letter signed by the Roman Emperors Constantine and Licinius, that proclaimed religious toleration in the Roman Empire, well, in AD 325, Constantine called the First Council of Nicaea in AD 325, in an attempt to unify Christianity when doctrinal disputes arose, like for example Arianism, all about doctrines named after Arius, a teacher in the early 4th century A.D and so Constantine presided over this first ecumenical church council

So quick recap, by the 1st century AD, ekklēsia birthed on the teachings of Jesus Christ and later founded on the day of Pentecost in the upper room with a bunch of 120 believers.

By the 2nd century AD - believers already denouncing teachings, seen as heresies, such as Gnosticism, Montanism etcetera.

In the 4th century AD - ekklēsia was transformed, emerged Christians, an evolved "church", finally gets legalized and then promoted by Emperors Constantine and Theodosius I, as the state church, of the Roman Empire and so yes also that, legendarymega is right, that the Catholics, are the original owner of your bible, because truly, the RCC are the original owner of your bible version(s), because incidentally and truly, those versions were made off the back of "The Vulgate", which was an accepted Latin translation of the original Old and New Testament texts.

Some even called, "The Vulgate", the "The Vulgar" bible. Anyway, Jerome, of RCC, was the person, who translated the original Old and New Testament texts and compiled them into a single volume of the 66 books we enjoy today
"
- Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by MuttleyLaff: 8:33am On May 30

I agree with you that Christianity was spread through violence and intolerance once Constantine and his mother Helena decided to make it the official state religion. I've on varied occassions, typed about how the church was romanticised by Constantine and etcetera and also why I often type that, if only more christians read their bibles there'd be less christians.

Please dont be dishonest and desperate to make a point. The bible preaches passive resistance, love of peace, reconciling with adversaries, turning the other cheek, handing off the shirt on ones back etcetera
[img]https://s0/images/MuttleyLaffsipsTea.gif[/img]
I am enjoyingly sipping my tea and watching you wagging your tail and endlessly going round in circles chasing it. You right from the onset have been spoiling for raising ruckus and had since then being barking up the wrong tree.
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I am enjoyingly sipping my tea and watching you wagging your tail and endlessly going round in circles chasing it. You right from the onset have been spoiling for raising ruckus and had since then being barking up the wrong tree.

Wow.

You just set yourself in the foot, you read it before you posted it?
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

lol
Please tell me your points in this article?

Can you now see that the orthodox Christianity is some people's idea?
You said the Catholic made the Bible.

lol
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

You said believers were denouncing?
lol
Please post the source where you copied this from
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by ExoticPlanner(f): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
maynia:

Out of the Abrahamaic religion, na only Christianity get Trinity.

Even Judaism that orthodox Christianity comes from, rejects it!!
Obviously, you a sad Jihadist Islamist, or a Satanist. Why do folks like you want on Christian thread?! Leave us to practise our Religion in peace! The Letter (Bible) killeth, 2 Corinthians 3:6. Real Christians don't just rely on the Bible. We are completely dependent on the Holy Spirit the SOURCE of eternal Life; the best Teacher that Jesus promised would teach us all things. That is why Holiness is the Key to ensure that Holy Spirit take permanent control of human spirit inorder to re-orientate it to live forever. If you have chosen not to be re-connected to your Creator through Jesus as Christians do, then that is your own problem! Leave is alone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
ExoticPlanner:
Obviously, you a sad Jihadist Islamist, or a Satanist. Why do folks like you want on Christian thread?! Leave us to practise our Religion in peace! The Letter '(Bible) killeth, 2 Corinthians 3:6. Real Christians don't just rely on the Bible. We are completely dependent on the Holy Spirit the SOURCE of eternal Life; the best Teacher that Jesus promised would teach us all things. That is why Holiness is the Key to ensure that Holy Spirit take permanent control of human spirit inorder to re-orientate it to live forever. If you have chosen not to be re-connected to your Creator through Jesus as Christians do, then that is your own problem! Leave is alone!

Holy spirit that was formed by in the Nicene creed or which one is directing you?

Was Jesus a Christian?
Is God a Christian?

.the holy spirit didn't tell you about the other sects of Christianity back in those days?
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

This article justify all have been saying since....
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by MuttleyLaff: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
maynia:
Wow.

This is pure rubbish, is this what you tell yourself? lol
Can you show me the source of all this? The Wikipedia? Or where?

Please, I need source.
You arent that quick enough for me not to have grabbed your comment before you had the chance to edit and/or change the original content to the one below, lol

Do you know how cheese is made?
Do you know what cheese is primarily and constituented of?
This is tantamount to you asking me to show you the source of the cheese major constituent, lol. No, not just source, I'll give you sauce pepper, maggi, salt and ingredients too in a minute

maynia:
Wow.
You just set yourself in the foot, you read it before you posted it?
Is this the best you could type even after you've reset your brain to factory default, erhn?
After you've edited it out the original content lol, hmm?

maynia:
lol
Please tell me your points in this article?

Can you now see that the orthodox Christianity is some people's idea?
You said the Catholic made the Bible.
lol
I wont just tell you the points in that copied here, post of mine from another thread, I'll even throw you a doggy bone to play with. So you dont know or understand what the "... the RCC are the original owner of your bible version(s) ... " means erhn?

maynia:
You said believers were denouncing?
lol
Please post the source where you copied this from
How you mean I said "you said believers were denouncing" Source ko, sauce ni, abeggy jaapa jor, jump.

Go read Jude and Apostle Peter's epistle to see them denouncing. Cant believe I've had to spoon feed and be lifting up floor boards for you to see underneath, smh.

1 Like

Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You arent that quick enough for me not to have grabbed your comment before you had the chance to edit and/or change the original content to the one below, lol

This is tantamount to you asking me to show you the source of the cheese major constituent, lol. No, not just source, I'll give you sauce pepper, maggi, salt and ingredients too in a minute

Is this the best you could type even after you've reset your brain to factory default, erhn?

I wont just tell you the points in that copied here, post of mine from another thread, I'll even throw you a doggy bone to play with. So you dont know or understand what the "... the RCC are the original owner of your bible version(s) ... " means erhn?

How you mean I said "you said believers were denouncing" Source ko, sauce ni, abeggy jaapa jor, jump.

Go read Jude and Apostle Peter's epistle to see them denouncing. Cant believe I've had to spoon feed and be lifting up floor boards for you to see underneath, smh.

Jude and apostle epistle that were written by the Catholics?

lol
The one I edited what did they say?

In your article you posted , you just reaffirm my points even though there are some lies in it.

Out of that article you posted , you said the Catholic made the Bible I thought it was inspired by God?

Everything you know about God is in the Bible, the Bible was written by the Catholics.

lol
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Which Bible version are you reading?.the Protestant one, who made that one? Deeper life members?
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Use just 1 account, why are you using 2 accounts to reply?
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

You have no source cause it's lies.

Just go on Wikipedia and search for the Nicene creed and the development of early Christianity, it's there.

I should real Jude and Peter epistles? If not for Constantine that supported orthodoxy, you and I won't know who they are.
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Im sure you didn't read this before you posted it tongue
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by MuttleyLaff: 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
maynia:
Use just 1 account, why are you using 2 accounts to reply?
Have you skipped taking some medication or what?
You've gone barmy and hallucinating that I am using two accounts

maynia:
Im sure you didn't read this before you posted it tongue
You've just confirmed my suspicions that you're thicker than a 2 by 2 plank. I'll only read my composition posts if I am proof reading it to correct fat finger typo errors before hitting the submit button.

1 Like

Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You've just confirmed my suspicions that you're thicker than a 2 by 2 plank. I'll only read my composition posts if I am proof reading it to correct fat finger typo errors before hitting the submit button.

That article said the bible that was thought to be inspired by God was made and produced by the Catholics?
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by MuttleyLaff: 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
maynia:
That article said the bible that was thought to be inspired by God was made and produced by the Catholics?
That is not what I wrote in the post. It is one of my post, I contributed on another thread and please don't be daft calling it an article. Go search for the rest of it, using the heading in the quote.
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
That is not what I wrote in the post. It is one of my post, I contributed on another thread and please don't be daft calling it an article. Go search for the rest of it, using the heading in the quote.

Lol.

The Catholic really ruling the World from inception.

lol
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

That means what we have now is not Christianity but RRC doctrines.

Lol.
I learn everyday..thank you
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

You were citing hisiory in that post, so tell me the source you got it from?

Wikipedia? Or where?
Re: Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept by Pacesetter123(m): 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
LordShiva97:

I know, I just don't see Islamic sermons here on Fridays or Jewish sermons on Saturdays.
Islamic sermon on Fridays? Is like you have not been login to nairaland on Fridays.Dey normally flooded Islamic sermons on dat day and non-believers will be asked to swear b4 commenting on such threads.We have not been complaining cos is their holy day.So don't complaint abt Christian sermons on Sundays which is equally their holy days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... / Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana / Is It A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.