Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) (1004 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul / What Is The Difference Between Soul And Spirit? / Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by SonofIssachar: 2:36am On Jul 10, 2022
“When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none.” – Matthew 12:43
The spirit is the entity that animates the body and supplies it the energy to live. Spirit gives life (read John 6:63 and 2 Corinthians 3:6). Blood is the tangible representation of the spirit. That is why the Bible says ‘the life of every creature is in its blood’ (Leviticus 17:11, 14). Once a creature is drained of blood, the spirit departs from such being and he/she/it becomes a lifeless body.

However, even while the spirit is emblemised by blood, it is nonetheless an invisible entity. It takes more than the physical eyes to see a spirit. It is not a tangible thing, and it can do little on its own except through a physical form. That explains why the spirit is accommodated in a body, through which it lives and operates.

The body is the physical container that houses the spirit, and the spirit is the power source that gives life to the body, without a spirit in a body, the body will be lifeless, the same way a spirit without a body may just be a nuisance all over the place and may not realise its full potential because a spirit is at its best when it is inside a tangible form. That is why the legion of unclean spirits that Jesus cast out of the man at the country of the Gadarenes earnestly begged Him not to render them homeless, but allow them to enter a herd of swine nearby (Mark 5:1-13, Luke 8:36-33).

ALSO READ Understanding Spirit, Soul And Body (5)
If Jesus hadn’t given them permission to go into the swine, they would have been floating frantically in the air looking for a willing or unguarded vessel to enter.

Such is the extent that spirits depend on a physical form to function.

To be continued…

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Also read:

Purpose: Sent to Save Sinners
Psalm 1 As A Business Principle
Purpose: Sent to Take Our Sins Away
https://dailydewinspiration.com/understanding-the-difference-between-spirit-soul-and-body-2/
Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by orisa37: 3:14am On Jul 10, 2022
There are four living creatures in HUMANS.
The Heart
The Soul
The Mind and
The Body.
They're all SPIRITS.
Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by justicechichex: 7:00am On Jul 10, 2022
Nothing much to say here. The 'soul' and the 'body' is the same... The soul can die(Ezekiel 18:4). We are all living souls/beings. There is also nothing inside of us that is called a soul that survives the body when one dies.

As for the 'spirit', it is the breathe of life/life force that keeps all humans and other earthly creatures alive(Psalm 104:29). When we die, this spirit/life force returns to its maker(Ecclesiastes 12:7).
Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by AntiChristian: 7:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Spirit=Soul.
Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by RoyalDiadems: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2022
AntiChristian:
Spirit=Soul.

Water = air. The 3 elements of nature themselves teach you that Air, Water and Land are symbolic of spirit, soul and body

The heavenly bodies also- Sun, Moon and Stars

The elements of Atoms- Protons, Electrons and Neutrons.

The human frame- Spirit, Soul and Body.

If your quoran says spirit = soul, then it establishes the fact that your Allah isn't God, since everyone who has delved into spiritualism or spiritism have evidences to the contrary.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by AntiChristian: 6:59am On Jul 11, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Water = air. The 3 elements of nature themselves teach you that Air, Water and Land are symbolic of spirit, soul and body
But water is not equal to air. Water vapor is a tiny component of air. Water can exist in three states though depending on the temperature!

Your symbolism lacks substance! Water is a compound, Air is a mixture while land is a combination of both compounds and mixtures. Your spirit, body and soul can't be described as such. The body is a combination of systems.

The heavenly bodies also- Sun, Moon and Stars
In Reality all of them are stars. The earth has its moon. Some other planets have moon(s).

The elements of Atoms- Protons, Electrons and Neutrons.
We know that these are not the only subatomic particles that exists in an atom.

The human frame- Spirit, Soul and Body.

If your quoran says spirit = soul, then it establishes the fact that your Allah isn't God, since everyone who has delved into spiritualism or spiritism have evidences to the contrary.

Allah is God when your Bible translators used it in the Hausa and Arabic Bible. But He would cease to be God when it doesn't suit your whims! See hypocrisy!

Spirit=Soul. No distinction!
Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 11, 2022
justicechichex:
Nothing much to say here. The 'soul' and the 'body' is the same... The soul can die(Ezekiel 18:4). We are all living souls/beings. There is also nothing inside of us that is called a soul that survives the body when one dies.

As for the 'spirit', it is the breathe of life/life force that keeps all humans and other earthly creatures alive(Psalm 104:29). When we die, this spirit/life force returns to its maker(Ecclesiastes 12:7).
You really study the scriptures, never relent your efforts.
Even some theologians are still dragging this matter of soul and spirit. If you study the Bible void of preconceived ideas you'll arrive at the right conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by RoyalDiadems: 7:38am On Jul 11, 2022
AntiChristian:
But water is not equal to air. Water vapor is a tiny component of air. Water can exist in three states though depending on the temperature!

Your symbolism lacks substance! Water is a compound, Air is a mixture while land is a combination of both compounds and mixtures. Your spirit, body and soul can't be described as such. The body is a combination of systems.

In Reality all of them are stars. The earth has its moon. Some other planets have moon(s).

We know that these are not the only subatomic particles that exists in an atom.

Allah is God when your Bible translators used it in the Hausa and Arabic Bible. But He would cease to be God when it doesn't suit your whims! See hypocrisy!

Spirit=Soul. No distinction!

Spirit = soul in your head according to your fake god. Does that change the truth?

All we're making you to understand is that the three major elements of nature, atoms and heavenly bodies are telling you something, but since your reasoning is already clouded with lies, how can you see?

I've said that I'll do a great exposition on Islam here on Nairaland. Many eyes would be opened. Til then, you can continue in your art of deception.

It's absolutely clear you hate the truth.

The Arabians themselves know that Allah is not God. The Arabic Bible translators may call him God in error, but does that change the truth?
Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by peggywebbs(f): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2022
Soul is not spirit. I repeat soul is not the same as spirit.

Now that that's established. Soul is the breath of life that God gave man. It goes back to the creator after we die. We are spirit, are body is the flesh that houses the spirit. Remember God made us in his image..which means God is spirit and so are we.

But the soul is what binds the body with the spirit, it gives the spirit license to live in the body. Once the breath of life (soul) goes out, the spirit separates from the body.

If you've been around a dying person, you will notice when they take their last breath, that's the soul leaving.
Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by justicechichex: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

You really study the scriptures, never relent your efforts.
Even some theologians are still dragging this matter of soul and spirit. If you study the Bible void of preconceived ideas you'll arrive at the right conclusion.

Thank you. It's good to find someone who agrees with this..
Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2022
justicechichex:

Thank you. It's good to find someone who agrees with this..
Glad to meet you bro

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by tctrills: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2022
orisa37:
There are four living creatures in HUMANS.
The Heart
The Soul
The Mind and
The Body.
They're all SPIRITS.
How about the brain is it dead?
Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by tctrills: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2022
justicechichex:

You are right in a way. The soul dies when the spirit and the body separates the body and the spirit together make up a living soul.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by orisa37: 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
tctrills:

How about the brain is it dead?

That's your Mind, The Eagle in you. It's your Selfish SELF.
Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by TenQ: 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
justicechichex:

If the spirit is the breath of life that animated a body, how come Angels and Demons are alive and fully individually their identity?

Isa 26:9:
"With my soul have I desired you in the night;
yes, with my spirit within me will I seek you early: for when your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness."

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by TenQ: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
SonofIssachar:

“When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none.” – Matthew 12:43
The spirit is the entity that animates the body and supplies it the energy to live. Spirit gives life (read John 6:63 and 2 Corinthians 3:6). Blood is the tangible representation of the spirit. That is why the Bible says ‘the life of every creature is in its blood’ (Leviticus 17:11, 14). Once a creature is drained of blood, the spirit departs from such being and he/she/it becomes a lifeless body.

However, even while the spirit is emblemised by blood, it is nonetheless an invisible entity. It takes more than the physical eyes to see a spirit. It is not a tangible thing, and it can do little on its own except through a physical form. That explains why the spirit is accommodated in a body, through which it lives and operates.

The body is the physical container that houses the spirit, and the spirit is the power source that gives life to the body, without a spirit in a body, the body will be lifeless, the same way a spirit without a body may just be a nuisance all over the place and may not realise its full potential because a spirit is at its best when it is inside a tangible form. That is why the legion of unclean spirits that Jesus cast out of the man at the country of the Gadarenes earnestly begged Him not to render them homeless, but allow them to enter a herd of swine nearby (Mark 5:1-13, Luke 8:36-33).

ALSO READ Understanding Spirit, Soul And Body (5)
If Jesus hadn’t given them permission to go into the swine, they would have been floating frantically in the air looking for a willing or unguarded vessel to enter.

Such is the extent that spirits depend on a physical form to function.

To be continued…

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Also read:

Purpose: Sent to Save Sinners
Psalm 1 As A Business Principle
Purpose: Sent to Take Our Sins Away
https://dailydewinspiration.com/understanding-the-difference-between-spirit-soul-and-body-2/
I noted that you copied this from a weblink. Unfortunately, it is not a correct representation of the difference between a body, soul and spirit.

If the spirit is the breath of life that animated a body, how come Angels and Demons are alive and fully individually their identity?

The principal US is our soul who technically is interfaced with our physical body and our spirit body.

In the physical dimensions, our physical body is us.
In the spiritual dimensions, our spirit body is us.

But the real US either in the physical realm or the spiritual realm is our soul.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by justicechichex: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
TenQ:

yes, with my spirit within me will I seek you early: for when your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness."

I see no correlation between ur statement and the scripture u quoted. The angels and demons u mentioned are spirit creatures which we humans cannot see with our physical eyes. So we cannot talk about them coz u and i don't know their form... Dunno if u took time to look up those bible verses i mentioned...
Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by TenQ: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
The old testament many times uses soul and spirit synonymously but is other places, they are used in their proper sense.
In the Old Testament also, the Soul is used synonymously with a Person or Personality.

The New Testament is more explicit in the distinction between the soul and spirit of a person.

If your idea of a spirit being synonymous with the life giving force of a person, then the application must be consistence throughout the scripture

justicechichex:

I see no correlation between ur statement and the scripture u quoted. The angels and demons u mentioned are spirit creatures which we humans cannot see with our physical eyes. So we cannot talk about them coz u and i don't know their form... Dunno if u took time to look up those bible verses i mentioned...
Isaiah 26:9 gave a difference between the soul and spirit of a man.

How would you interpret the scripture below in terms of the spirit as a life force?
1Ths 5:23:
"And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."

I asked about Angels and Demons because we know from the scripture that they are SPIRITS. Thus, By the definition of a Spirit meaning LIFE FORCE can you explain how Angels and Demons are life forces AND then what does the life force animate to make angels and demons conscious beings?

In other words, if we cannot see Angels and Demons AND these are Living Beings, how come they are alive?

Is it impossible that at death a man can still be ALIVE like the Angels?

How would you interpret this in terms of a spirit being life giving force?

Job 7:11:
"Therefore I will not refrain my mouth; I will speak in the anguish of my spirit; I will complain in the bitterness of my soul."

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
justicechichex:

Those who are born-again, have a new spirit installed in them by God - Ezekiel 36 vs 25, this describing what takes place when one is born of the spirit - John 3 vs 5 -8. undecided

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
AntiChristian:
Spirit=Soul.
Wrong! undecided
Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
TenQ:

Men are not angels and demons and so should not be compared in such fashion. The spirit that God put in men, and also in all creatures, at their creation refers to the breath of life which returns to God once that life is over. undecided

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by TenQ: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Men are not angels and demons and so should not be compared in such fashion. The spirit that God put in men, and also in all creatures, at their creation refers to the breath of life which returns to God once that life is over. undecided
The reason you have no answer is because your definition of what a spirit is is flawed.

Let me help you out (if you will take heed and listen).

Question:

The principal US is our soul who technically is interfaced with our physical body and our spirit body.

But the real US either in the physical realm or the spiritual realm is our soul.

An Angel is a Soul that has a Spirit Body.

Have you noted that even though God is a Spirit, He also speak about His Soul?

Lev 26:30:
"And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcasses on the carcasses of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you."

Isa 1:14:
"Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hates: they are a trouble to me; I am weary to bear them."

Isa 42:1:
"Behold my servant, whom I uphold; my elect, in whom my soul delights; I have put my spirit on him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles."

Jer 9:9:
"Shall I not visit them for these things? said the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?"

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by Kobojunkie: 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
TenQ:
The reason you have no answer is because your definition of what a spirit is is flawed.
Let me help you out (if you will take heed and listen).

Question:

[color=blue]The principal US is our soul who technically is interfaced with our physical body and our spirit body.

Pay attention! Stop comparing yourself to Angels and Demons, and first learn what man is apart from Angels and Demons. undecided

Man was created a physical being - of the physical elements of this physical world - God told you that - Genesis 2 vs 7a & John 3 vs 5 - 8. After creating man from the clay of this world, God then breathed into man's nostrils. God is Spirit and so also His breath is Spirit - Genesis 2 vs 7b - and this same breath God also placed in all creatures He created - Genesis 7 vs 15. All animals do not necessarily have souls but they all have the breath of God and that breath is of spirit. undecided

Your physical dimension is obviously the earth you live in and in it, you, a human, require a body, a mind, a soul, and God's breath to exist in it. Else, you are dead and your individual identity is no longer valid. undecided

You mentioned a spiritual dimension, and my question to you is this. where and how do you enter into the dimension you speak of? And what how do you acquire this spirit body in order to enter it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
TenQ:
Have you noted that even though God is a Spirit, He also speak about His Soul?
Lev 26:30:
"And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcasses on the carcasses of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you."
Isa 1:14:
"Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hates: they are a trouble to me; I am weary to bear them."
Isa 42:1:
"Behold my servant, whom I uphold; my elect, in whom my soul delights; I have put my spirit on him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles."
Jer 9:9:
"Shall I not visit them for these things? said the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?"
Is God not meant to have a soul, or am I missing something? undecided
Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by TenQ: 6:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is God not meant to have a soul, or am I missing something? undecided
By your definition, Gods spirit is the life giving force to His being!?

Does it make sense to you!?

When Angels worship the One who sits on the throne, what do they see? Empty throne!?
Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by TenQ: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Pay attention! Stop comparing yourself to Angels and Demons, and first learn what man is apart from Angels and Demons. undecided

Man was created a physical being - of the physical elements of this physical world - God told you that - Genesis 2 vs 7a & John 3 vs 5 - 8. After creating man from the clay of this world, God then breathed into man's nostrils. God is Spirit and so also His breath is Spirit - Genesis 2 vs 7b - and this same breath God also placed in all creatures He created - Genesis 7 vs 15. All animals do not necessarily have souls but they all have the breath of God and that breath is of spirit. undecided
I think you are the one to really pay attention here.
True, God made made from the earth as a Physical being!
True, God breath His Spirit into Man.

What happened was then that Man now received a SPIRIT component to become a spiritually living being in addition to being a physically living being.

The scripture:
Gen 2:17:
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you shall not eat of it: for in the day that you eat thereof you shall surely die."

Makes sense in this light. Man died spiritually on the same day he eat of the tree according to God (not almost 1000 years later)

The scripture:
Gen 1:26:
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

Makes sense in this light: God made man in His image (as a Spirit being). Angels are called "sons of God for they are created as spirit beings).

Your Soul is your inner being, the source of your
1. Emotion
2. Will
3. Intellect
All Living Creatures have these nature of Will, Emotion and Intellect BUT no spirit (for the spirit is the nature of God Himself)

Kobojunkie:

Your physical dimension is obviously the earth you live in and in it, you, a human, require a body, a mind, a soul, and God's breath to exist in it. Else, you are dead and your individual identity is no longer valid. undecided

You mentioned a spiritual dimension, and my question to you is this. where and how do you enter into the dimension you speak of? And what how do you acquire this spirit body in order to enter it? undecided

Your Body needs a soul to live in the Physical realm
Your Spirit need a soul to live in the Spiritual realm.

Because of the sin of Adam, all humans spirit live in isolation from the Spirit of God (spiritually dead and unresponsive). In a sense, we are born carrying a spirit disconnected from God's spirit in our nature. We become Alive Spiritually when we become "Born Again". A river disconnected from it Source must dry up. A branch disconnected from its root must dry up. Such is any spirit cut off from the Spirit of God.

John 3:6-7:
"That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said to you, You must be born again."

As humans, we ALWAYS carry our spirit howbeit disconnected from the Source (Gods spirit).
This is why Jesus at death could go to the place of the dead and PREACH to those who were disobedient from as of the time of Noah

1Pet 3:18-20:
"For Christ also has once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached to the spirits in prison; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the long-suffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water."

How did Christ preach to the damned in hell?

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by Kobojunkie: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2022
TenQ:
1.By your definition, Gods spirit is the life giving force to His being!? Does it make sense to you!?

2. When Angels worship the One who sits on the throne, what do they see? Empty throne!?
1. I don't follow at all. undecided

2. Wow... you seem to be actually processing this from a what is a very human angle. Why would Angels see an empty throne? undecided
Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by Kobojunkie: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2022
TenQ:
1. What happened was then that Man now received a SPIRIT component to become a spiritually living being in addition to being a physically living being.

The scripture: ....
Makes sense in this light. Man died spiritually on the same day he eat of the tree according to God (not almost 1000 years later)

2. The scripture.... Makes sense in this light: God made man in His image (as a Spirit being). Angels are called "sons of God for they are created as spirit beings).

3. Because of the sin of Adam, all humans spirit live in isolation from the Spirit of God (spiritually dead and unresponsive). In a sense, we are born carrying a spirit disconnected from God's spirit in our nature. We become Alive Spiritually when we become "Born Again". A river disconnected from it Source must dry up. A branch disconnected from its root must dry up. Such is any spirit cut off from the Spirit of God.

4. As humans, we ALWAYS carry our spirit howbeit disconnected from the Source (Gods spirit).

5. This is why Jesus at death could go to the place of the dead and PREACH to those who were disobedient from as of the time of Noah ...How did Christ preach to the damned in hell?
1. Where did man receive this Spirit you speak of from and where is this stated in scripture? undecided

2. What you said does not make sense given that scripture does not corroborate your claim. We have already been through this. An image isn't necessarily an exact copy but cab offer a copy with a resemblance. When you take an image of your person with your camera or you make an image of yourself using clay or wood or whatever material you come across. That image of you does not necessarily carry with it the exact same attributes, and makeup of its maker that is why we refer to it as an image. That word is of human language not God language. undecided

3. Your condemning, God and Jesus Christ liars and still attempting to use them to explain your claims is what doesn't make sense here. Jesus Christ, the one who explained to you what it means to be born-again never said anything about becoming alive spiritually. Instead, He said you never had a spirit of your own until that point. God said the same thing when He said in Ezekiel 36 that He would install a new spirit inside of you indicating the newness of the happening. undecided

4. If you always carried a disconnected spirit as you claim then what you claim is that you already had a spirit of your own since birth, making that which is written in Genesis 2 vs 7, and declared by God in Ezekiel 36 a lie, also making Jesus Christ's statement in John 3 vs 5 -8, lies . undecided

5. All Peter wrote was that Jesus Christ preached to these "Spirits" from as far back as the time of Noah. Have you ever asked yourself why the time of Noah? Why not the time of Abraham or Isaac? undecided

Have you also asked yourself what it must have been that Peter claims Jesus Christ preached to those Spirits? Surely, it couldn't have been the same exact repentance Law which Jesus Christ explained was only available to us while we live - I mean unless these beings He preached to from long ago never tasted death - which is highly doubtful since JesusChrist preached to them in the grave - , then surely they could not become born-again, and certainly cannot experience salvation since Salvation is for the living, not the dead. undecided

Hell in this case refers to the grave - the place of death. undecided

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by AntiChristian: 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wrong! undecided

In my view you're also wrong!
Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by Kobojunkie: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
AntiChristian:
In my view you're also wrong!
This isn't about views though but about that whch is written in scripture of these things. undecided
Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by TenQ: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I don't follow at all. undecided

2. Wow... you seem to be actually processing this from a what is a very human angle. Why would Angels see an empty throne? undecided
1. Because your theory doesn't align with scripture.

2. Exactly!
Spirits have their FORM or distinct appearance. The throne of God Cannot thus be empty as the Angels and the 24 Elders sees the one who is NOT physical.

In other words, if God is a Spirit, He has a distinct form in the Spirit realm. A spirit is thus NOT just a form of ENERGY that animates but a FORM of identity!
Re: Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) by AntiChristian: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This isn't about views though but about that whch is written in scripture of these things. undecided

My views are drawn from my scripture.
Bring your scripture here with the Hebrew/Greek equivalent of Soul and spirit!

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. / 15 Reasons Why I Left Islam To Christianity / The End Of Days: How Would You Feel If God Forgave All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.