Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi (20425 Views)

Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi / Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi / John Ogunjobi Stabbed To Death In London. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by nameo: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sirjamo:
Absolute nonsense! Obasanjo was there for 8 years, he did not bring any development worth 1 million dollars to the whole of southern Nigeria. GEJ was there for 6 years, what did he do for us aside the paper sketch of the second Niger bridge?

Buhari might be nepotistic but he has done far more for the south than all the three Presidents that preceded him.

He can pick all his appointees from Daura, I don't care, so long they don't take all developments to the north.

This has gat to be one of the most stupidd rebutals I have ever read on NL?

So you are OK with been a slave as long as your masters are kind enough to give you some of the crumbs right? You do know that that is exactly how slavery works right?

And this is even conceding that the south has got better "developments" under Buhari. A blatant LIE.

I know you are going to call Ibadan-Lagos Exp Road and the Lagos-Ibadan Railway, two unfinished projcets by the way.

Some of you are so far gone and SHAMELESS to boot

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by omowolewa: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
That's too late

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by nameo: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
@seunmsg,

As one of the few reasonable Buharists here, I need you to comment

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sirjamo:
Absolute nonsense! Obasanjo was there for 8 years, he did not bring any development worth 1 million dollars to the whole of southern Nigeria. GEJ was there for 6 years, what did he do for us aside the paper sketch of the second Niger bridge?

Buhari might be nepotistic but he has done far more for the south than all the three Presidents that preceded him.

He can pick all his appointees from Daura, I don't care, so long they don't take all developments to the north.

Can you share a list of what he has done for south?

22 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by kenic(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sirjamo:

Ab0ki like u... I pity people that believe u 're SW.

22 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Racoon(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
shocked Good! Indirect way of saying Maj.Gen.M. Buhari-enough is enough of the nepotism.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Sirjamo: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
nameo:

This has gat to be one of the most stupidd rebutals I have ever read on NL?

So you are OK with been a slave as long as your masters are kind enough to give you some of the crumbs right? You do know that that is exactly how slavery works right?

And this is even conceding that the south has got better "developments" under Buhari. A blatant LIE.

I know you are going to call Ibadan-Lagos Exp Road and the Lagos-Ibadan Railway, two unfinished projcets by the way.

Some of you are so far gone and SHAMELESS to boot
Two unfinished projects! How many project, finished or not, did Obasanjo and Jonathan execute in the whole South? You that is not a slave, what did you benefit from all the southerners that has held public offices before?
I appreciate that rail line because it is very important to the development of my region. This is my opinion, you can have yours as well, it's a free world!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Fashdeejay(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
And some people don't see there is an agenda somewhere, trying to cripple the other regions of the country.... Asides all this, inciting violence and allowing the perpetrators to go free? Brutality of the military, brutality of the police force, lack of respect for the rule of law, sack of CJN on trumped up charges, CJN replaced by an sharia judge, courts being disrupted by secret police during a court session and so many more... Yet some people choose to be consciously blind to all these evils ? Until we are united with one voice and not allow money bring disunity, we will continue to be ruled by illiterates... And senile old men...

NB... This is the kind of topic meant for the front page, but instead the mods would rather put Bob risky talk ahead of the nations present issue....
Guess Bob risky is another problem we have in Nigeria that should be dealt with too... I'm just saying

25 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by MasterKernel: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sirjamo:

Is either you're not educated enough to understand the principle of Federal character as enshrined in Nigerian Constitution, or you're simply biased based on party lines, religious and ethnic.

Which national infrastructure can Buhari will be remembered for?

27 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Stillthebest: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
Iamgrey5:
This is not a The Nations editorial.

The author's name is clearly stated.
It is editorial but what's the author's name?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Iamgrey5(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
Stillthebest:
It is editorial but what's the author's name?
See below in red

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Stillthebest: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
kiss

Let the supporters enjoy their loots. How can I support Buhari at this Jet age?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Stillthebest: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Iamgrey5:
See below in red

Thanks
Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by okoloto: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Next level. If e pain you go hung transformer. The wailing na because he did not get any post or because his tribe is relegated to where they belong. Two faced.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by nameo: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sirjamo:
Two unfinished projects! How many project, finished or not, did Obasanjo and Jonathan execute in the whole South? You that is not a slave, what did you benefit from all the southerners that has held public offices before?
I appreciate that rail line because it is very important to the development of my region. This is my opinion, you can have yours as well, it's a free world!!!

So the "development" is the 2 unfinished projects like I thought?

Ok.

I will pass

Bye

14 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by gaetano: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sirjamo:

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by healthserve(m): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
Fashdeejay:
And some people don't see there is an agenda somewhere, trying to cripple the other regions of the country.... Asides all this, inciting violence and allowing the perpetrators to go free? Brutality of the military, brutality of the police force, lack of respect for the rule of law, sack of CJN on trumped up charges, CJN replaced by an sharia judge, courts being disrupted by secret police during a court session and so many more... Yet some people choose to be consciously blind to all these evils ? Until we are united with one voice and not allow money bring disunity, we will continue to be ruled by illiterates... And senile old men...

NB... This is the kind of topic meant for the front page, but instead the mods would rather put Bob risky talk ahead of the nations present issue....
Guess Bob risky is another problem we have in Nigeria that should be dealt with too... I'm just saying

It beats my imagination too that some say they don't see all of this o

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by stieyven(m): 12:10am On Dec 16, 2019
id911:
Imagine in Customs, the 3 most senior officers were Southerners and the most senior one was from Bayelsa, Buhari left them and went to appoint a retired Army man from the North to head Customs. In National Intelligence Agency, NIA, a Yoruba man had issues, he was removed but rather than appoint the next most senior person, a Northerner who failed promotion exams 3 times and was retired from NIA as a consequence was brought back and is currently heading the NIA. Same thing happened in SSS and a lot of other agencies. Finance Ministry nkor?!

When some of us saw this from the beginning and raised objections, we were told to shut up that Buhari can only work with those he knows and trust. We were called wailers that don't mean well for Nigeria. So, what has suddenly changed? May God punish anyone who would want to now start complaining about Buhari's appointments
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Staro: 12:42am On Dec 16, 2019
Sirjamo:

Oga, are you for real?
Anyways, let me pass ...
I try hard not to waste my precious time replying stupid comments

14 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by GlobalAdvtForum: 1:11am On Dec 16, 2019
Whom are you callng Buhari, in the first place? Is that man in Aso Rock Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by coolitempa(f): 1:22am On Dec 16, 2019
GlobalAdvtForum:
Whom are you callng Buhari, in the first place? Is that man in Aso Rock Buhari?

Nnamdi Kanu....is that you?
Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 16, 2019
CBN Governor na Northerner?
Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 16, 2019
gaetano:
“Finance, Customs, Immigration, FIRS, NPA, NNPC, AMCON, NDIC, Federal Mortgage Bank, are now firmly in the hands of northerners!"

What some people call nepotism others like me see as hiring people you know and trust who can deliver.

Customs is performing.

All his appointments are constitutional and if it is gonna bring result, I don't care if Buhari hire only his relations.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by anonimi: 3:47am On Dec 16, 2019
GenBuhari:
What some people call nepotism others like me see as hiring people you know and trust who can deliver.

Custom is performing.

All his appointments is constitutional and if it is gonna bring result, I don't care if Buhari hire only his relations.

If Customs is performing, please why are some borders closed?

24 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by stonemasonn: 3:49am On Dec 16, 2019
Sirjamo:
Absolute nonsense! Obasanjo was there for 8 years, he did not bring any development worth 1 million dollars to the whole of southern Nigeria.

The Niger bridge linking Asaba with Onisha cost how much? Papalanto, Omotosho, Alaoji and Geregu power plants cost less than a million ko?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by nameo: 5:02am On Dec 16, 2019
anonimi:

If Customs is performing, please why are some borders closed?

You dey mind that chap??

14 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by meccuno: 5:39am On Dec 16, 2019
Glorymax:
The North knows that Nigeria will not remain as a single nation, [/b]so the ruling Cabal will employ everything to their advantage as long as it last.
However, they're not achieving this without the collaboration of selfish Southerners. Even the fake constitution we are operating with is not being followed as proscribed, like the federal character pointed out in appointments.
Do Southerners have representatives at the national assembly? The answer is capital no, with respect to few individuals whose voices cannot echo louder to make the required impact. Hence, they have all failed.
In all, I say to my Southern brethren; enjoy your rest and sleep on, it's not yet time to say [b]Good Morning
I used to believe this statement not until recently. The FULANIs want a permanent home for their people. They want to forcefully integrate them in and rule Nigeria like a caliphate. They are tightening their grip.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by godliman: 5:59am On Dec 16, 2019
id911:
Imagine in Customs, the 3 most senior officers were Southerners and the most senior one was from Bayelsa, Buhari left them and went to appoint a retired Army man from the North to head Customs. In National Intelligence Agency, NIA, a Yoruba man had issues, he was removed but rather than appoint the next most senior person, a Northerner who failed promotion exams 3 times and was retired from NIA as a consequence was brought back and is currently heading the NIA. Same thing happened in SSS and a lot of other agencies. Finance Ministry nkor?!

When some of us saw this from the beginning and raised objections, we were told to shut up that Buhari can only work with those he knows and trust. We were called wailers that don't mean well for Nigeria. So, what has suddenly changed? May God punish anyone who would want to now start complaining about Buhari's appointments
We the wailers are the wise who foresaw this the hailers are the fools who are waking up from their drunken stupor now. Nations newspaper should shut up they are selfish wailers who wail like babies weaned from breast milk. If buhari put the breast in their mouth they will keep quiet

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by anonimi: 6:23am On Dec 16, 2019
meccuno:
I used to believe this statement not until recently. The FULANIs want a permanent home for their people. They want to forcefully integrate them in and rule Nigeria like a caliphate. They are tightening their grip.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10297990_fulaniherdsmen13_pngb570ae89dff26ca3982273813b299839

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10241462_operasnapshot20190917192257www_independent_ng_jpeg434d296468d13bc39cada429cc4a253f

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by orisa37: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2019
Earlystar698:
please I can't like or comments on Instagram....

Let the next level continue so people that don have sense will have it ....

IPOB is singing it like national anthem everyday but una no believe. look at you guys now

Up you. Okafor.
Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Yankee101: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2019
You campaigned with your strength for Buhari to come to power, now he has and his true colors are clear. Enjoy the outcome

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Zulum Was Trapped In ‘Catch-22 Situation’ Over Praise For Buhari / NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely / Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.