Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi (20428 Views)

Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi / Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi / John Ogunjobi Stabbed To Death In London. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by MedicH: 8:54am On Dec 16, 2019
clarocuzioo:
I thought they say age comes with wisdom, but in the case of Tinubu, its obviously obvious it's not.

What we saw since the time we rejected Buhari when he paired with an Igboman, Chuba Okadigbo is what the Nation newspaper and Tinubu are seeing in 2019.

Is this the definition of "sophistication" and building "political bridge"?

Chaiii!!!! Common sense is indeed not common.

What Ojukwu saw even before the Nigerian civil war and started shouting out, fought against it with his father's money, is what a section of the country is coming to see in 2019, all thanks to Major General Muhammadu Buhari.

Indeed Buhari is a brain resetter.

PROUDLY NWAFOR

One Nigeria indeed.

No mind them all nwanne. blind efulefus. Now it's all happening. very soon buhari will start to install fulanis as 36 governors of the federation then their eyes go clear. they simply let their belly do the thinking for them now it's backfiring.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by aminusodiq(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2019
Earlystar698:
please I can't like or comments on Instagram....

Let the next level continue so people that don have sense will have it ....

IPOB is singing it like national anthem everyday but una no believe. look at you guys now
same here... My i. G been acting up lately
Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by jpmoriarti(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2019
All I see on this thread is pure hatred and lack of love. Without love this country can never move forward

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by johannu(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2019
Some are born to rule. Some others are born to be ruled. But when you are overruled, what's the way out?

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by livebyday(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Hope you know the difference between an op-ed and a Editorial

The name of the Editor is clearly stated in your screen shot.

Now this brings us to the crux of the situation.. was the article published by THe Nation or not? It's not rocket science really is it ?

undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Iamgrey5(m): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2019
livebyday:

Now this brings us to the crux of the situation.. was the article published by THe Nation or not? It's not rocket science really is it ?

undecided
Do you know what an Op-Ed is?

It's means opposite the Editorial which does not reflect the opinions of the publishers (The nations newspaper)
Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Emarex: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2019
id911:
May God punish anyone who would want to now start complaining about Buhari's appointments
may God punish them my Brother! Them never see something.
Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 16, 2019
clarocuzioo:
I thought they say age comes with wisdom, but in the case of Tinubu, its obviously obvious it's not.

What we saw since the time we rejected Buhari when he paired with an Igboman, Chuba Okadigbo is what the Nation newspaper and Tinubu are seeing in 2019.

What Ojukwu saw even before the Nigerian civil war and started shouting out, fought against it with his father's money, is what a section of the country is coming to see in 2019, all thanks to Major General Muhammadu Buhari.

PROUDLY NWAFOR

One Nigeria indeed.

More like Nwa afo.
Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by livebyday(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2019
Iamgrey5:

It's means opposite the Editorial which does not reflect the opinions of the publishers (The nations newspaper)

It is all semantics, a disclaimer is always a smart move! Do you understand this right ?
Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Iamgrey5(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2019
livebyday:

It is all semantics, a disclaimer is always a smart move! Do you understand this right ?
Well whichever way you see it.

Nations newspaper would claim it's not their opinion.
Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by crownwealth: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2019
Bastards!
Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:11am On Dec 16, 2019
Damn you sound like a house niggrrr

Sirjamo:
Absolute nonsense! Obasanjo was there for 8 years, he did not bring any development worth 1 million dollars to the whole of southern Nigeria. GEJ was there for 6 years, what did he do for us aside the paper sketch of the second Niger bridge?

Buhari might be nepotistic but he has done far more for the south than all the three Presidents that preceded him.

He can pick all his appointees from Daura, I don't care, so long they don't take all developments to the north.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2019
You seem obsessed with the editorial and the publisher.
What about the message?

Iamgrey5:

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by livebyday(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Well whichever way you see it.

Nations newspaper would claim it's not their opinion.

Again, semantics ...you do understand that right?
Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by tot(f): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2019
jpmoriarti:
All I see on this thread is pure hatred and lack of love. Without love this country can never move forward

Without fairness and equity, this country can never move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Jflex07(m): 9:21am On Dec 16, 2019
michoim:

Correct..and the Fowler messed up our revenues with trillions of naira over 4 years unaccounted for and he wants to continue..God forbid
Aptly written bro..
Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Jflex07(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2019
michoim:

Correct..and the Fowler messed up our revenues with trillions of naira over 4 years unaccounted for and he wants to continue..God forbid
Aptly written bro.. Tribalism is the bane of Nigeria,nobody is talking about performance here but tribe..
Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by SoNature(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2019
nameo:
I have never believed in Buhari Govt cos I know history, and am smart enough to understand precedence.

I have even grown to totally find his Govt disgusting. And the unimaginable failures in terms of Governance is not even amongst the top 2 reasons.

That belongs to the competence of people appointed under this admin and especially to the mind blowing nepotism been actively and deliberately pushed by this President.

Buhari is Nigeria's worst President/Leader. And may God judge those persons that supported and who still support him.

Stop being dramatic because God will judge everyone.

I think you people are making a mountain out of a molehill just to give the impression that you saw tomorrow.

People change; the only problem with Buhari is that he has refused to change

However, that doesn't mean it is too late for Buhari to right his wrong
Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by tot(f): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2019
nameo:
@seunmsg,

As one of the few reasonable Buharists here, I need you to comment

Yeah, reasonable like 1 in 10 times. He and the rest must support Buhari to the end until he runs this country down.

A country where Merit now takes the back seat because we have a divisive bigot as president and we expect to move forward? In progressive countries, the best hands run the show. In Nigeria it's the retrogressive ones that do.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by joefelin2345: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2019
clarocuzioo:

PROUDLY NWAFOR

One Nigeria indeed.
Yes, Ojukwu spent his father's money to fight Biafra war. But y did he supported killing of Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa, Ladoke Akintola, Chief Okotieboh, Samuel Ademulegun, Col Ralph Sidewinder n other Southerners who were killed by Nzeogwu n his cohorts while sparing Okpara, Azikwe n others. Had Ojukwu being made the Head of State after the death of Agunyi Ironsi, would he have agitated for creation of Biafra? Food for thought. Let's cast aside the mistakes of the past and just forget ahead my dear Nairalanders .
Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Amudeneogu: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2019
Do we still have leaders of thought in this country or all they know is their pocket?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Glorymax: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2019
meccuno:
I used to believe this statement not until recently. The FULANIs want a permanent home for their people. They want to forcefully integrate them in and rule Nigeria like a caliphate. They are tightening their grip.

They're actually locking up but they better retract their steps.
The new presidential order granting all Africans to visit Nigeria visa free and process on entry has been described as a ploy to give Fulanis specifically, free access to Nigeria. They're doing all according to their agenda.
Well, when the music starts, we all will dance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Olu234: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2019
Buhari you are the best, may your days be long! Keep on your work. 2023 if no body vote for you, personally I will.
Let's continue to suffer it when we were complaining 2015, you people voted him now you want him out. I will vote him again so that you all will feel how i
I felt 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by jaytee01(m): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2019
Sirjamo:
Absolute nonsense! Obasanjo was there for 8 years, he did not bring any development worth 1 million dollars to the whole of southern Nigeria. GEJ was there for 6 years, what did he do for us aside the paper sketch of the second Niger bridge?

Buhari might be nepotistic but he has done far more for the south than all the three Presidents that preceded him.

He can pick all his appointees from Daura, I don't care, so long they don't take all developments to the north.

See this slave!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by caprini1: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2019
plainol:
I don't care now.

We've said all these things, the Tinubu's & others know all these things but because they wanted to package Buhari as Deputy 'Anobi', they shouted and lied to whosoever cared to listen that those complaining are people who corruption fight has affected.

What I'm patiently waiting for is when it's time for 2023 politics and the CPC faction start to deal with the ACN faction, by then, Tinubu will definitely be dealt with.

By then, those complaining will be arrested and slammed with treason and corruption.

This will surely happen.
. Deputy Anobi. grin. just go and buy me pain killers from pains caused by laughter.
Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by clarocuzioo(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2019
joefelin2345:
Yes, Ojukwu spent his father's money to fight Biafra war. But y did he supported killing of Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa, Ladoke Akintola, Chief Okotieboh, Samuel Ademulegun, Col Ralph Sidewinder n other Southerners who were killed by Nzeogwu n his cohorts while sparing Okpara, Azikwe n others. Had Ojukwu being made the Head of State after the death of Agunyi Ironsi, would he have agitated for creation of Biafra? Food for thought. Let's cast aside the mistakes of the past and just forget ahead my dear Nairalanders .

You see why you people are so evil, always twisting facts.
Ojukwu is the one that stopped the coup that you branded Igbo coup, now you say he is in support of it.
SPITS.

Please get off my mention. You are evil just like you slave masters.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by TeraHawks: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2019
what an idiot!
Sirjamo:

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by johannu(m): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2019
GenBuhari:
CBN Governor na Northerner?

This is Godwin Emefiele the CBN Governor taking orders from Fulani supremacists.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Guyman02: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2019
clarocuzioo:

PROUDLY NWAFOR

One Nigeria indeed.

He contested with 2 popular Igbo men, Chuba Okadigbo and Umeh Ezeoke but Igbos rather voted for a Yoruba Obasanjo and a Fulani Yar'adua.
The Igbos were called names but they knew the antics of Buhari and stood their ground staunchly, he had to unleash the Army on them with Python Dance and several stifling military checkpoints.

Sadly, the border closure and removal of Yorubas from all key positions and making the VP almost irrelevant in the Govt seems to be resetting brains

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by Akanoaaa(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2019
Sirjamo:

You just stupid anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by ednut1(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2019
has it helped the north

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi by jpmoriarti(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2019
tot:

Without fairness and equity, this country can never move forward.
Who determines what is fair and equitable? Do you think that other foreign countries are all interested in which region a particular officer holder comes from? Our sheer hatred for each other in this country will continue to keep us divided in ethnic lines. Lack of love has polarized this God-forsaken country. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom / Lai Mohammed: Twitter Recommendations To Affect Other Social Media Platforms / Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.