Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,455 members, 7,853,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Buhari Appeals To Nigerian Youths To Stay & Advance The Cause Of Your Motherland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appeals To Nigerian Youths To Stay & Advance The Cause Of Your Motherland (990 Views)

President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform / ''Stop Glorifying Thieves’' - President Buhari Appeals To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerian Youths To Stay & Advance The Cause Of Your Motherland by skywalker240(m): 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
Useless, worthless President instead of tackling PHCN crisis, unemployment, kidnapping and other malaise ,he is freezing the accounts of Sahara Reporters .
Sahara Reporters have created jobs for over 23000 Nigerians How many jobs has Buhari created in or out of office ?
Re: Buhari Appeals To Nigerian Youths To Stay & Advance The Cause Of Your Motherland by JonDon12: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
I will come back If only you will leave.

Nigerian Youth, Please leave that country called Nigeria. It has no future. It will compromise you and make you Thieves and Looters. Over here in America, you can earn a honest dollar. You can sleep good in your bed. In America here, I know someone that started working in 7/11 FIRST DAY he came here. He didn't even have his SSN just temporary work permit. In Nigeria, there is no concept of Hardwork, no concept of Freedom, no concept of Justice. Just Yahoo, Yahoo and Government Stealing. Please dont use that Energy which God gave you on that. Work Hard, Be smart and Diligent and Find a way to greener pastures. Now I am not saying sit down and home and look for Visa. No. Explore all opportunities, even in Nigeria but dont put too many eggs in that basket called Nigeria because it is a rotten basket that willnever change without restructuring.

If you save your money right, you can buy some property which is the best way in America to grow your income. And when you come here. NEVER LISTEN TO THOSE THAT SAY THE GRASS IS GREENER BACK HOME. I have seen so many Nigerians go back, squander their money and come back here as BEGGARS to start again. And it always starts with some Nigerian resident telling FAIRYtales. Sorry to say Nigeria is not a functioning country. Even Ghana and Togo are better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Commissioners Of Justice Met The Speaker Of Oyo State On Bill To Make Amotekun / German Chancellor Angela Merkel Has Gone Into Quarantine / Fg Refuses To Pay March Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.