Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes (71080 Views)

Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets / Angela Okorie Goes Bald (Photos) / 2face, Tonto Dikeh, Annie Idibia, Segun Arinze, Francis Duru, Angela Okorie: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by nolio(m): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
KosiGee:

Those are pellets from a shotgun. Yes she can call them bullets. It doesn’t really make much difference.

Whoever did that meant to kill her and it’s a shame that people above were mocking and calling this staged act. Do you have any idea what any of those pellets could do to her if they pierced the skull and hit the brain??

So all of you need to grow up. I’m not a fan of this woman, don’t know much about her but if those were real radiograph of her, she would’ve been the luckiest person this period of the year.

Whoever was responsible for that meant to shatter her skull.
no be person fake him own death?
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by archat: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
Fucckkin laya
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by thundafire: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
lomprico:
you mean pellets.

sorry!
if she understands wat 10 bullets means she will be at the other side those are pellets or shrapnels
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Butoneday2(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
Who did you snatch her husband/wife. Better check your self
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
aminusodiq:
Lol....10 Bullet!!!! Are u kidney me!!! )lol
is there space in her head for 10? some of these actresses are so stupid

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by DarkJeddi(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
mamaafrik:
look at you,if i arrange metallic bit or balls with a woman hair for you,you would nit doubt it as a xray of a bullet,you dey let dat ogbono lady deceive you,you no smart at all
Like I said,you have ZERO medical knowledge..

Don't expose your INANITY any further,you're talking to a Medical Doctor.. angry
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Thegoodone13(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
Pellet not bullet.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by stagger: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Pellets. A high velocity round from an AK-47 would have been fatal.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Bonebreaker(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
I didn't know that corpse could still post
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by sonnie10: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
mamaafrik:
look at you,if i arrange metallic bit or balls with a woman hair for you,you would nit doubt it as a xray of a bullet,you dey let dat ogbono lady deceive you,you no smart at all
Those are not arranged. The evidence is right there on the image. The best of phantoms wouldn’t have that much details.
You could see the cranial sutures especially the parietal frontal lobe suture. Moreover, most of the sinuses are obvious and filled with air pockets indicating that the person is still breathing. Maxillary sinus is intact, so is the zygomatic bone, lateral to the orbit. (The bone that protected the delicate right eye)
Take a closer look and you would observe the shades in the image showing regions of her gray matter.
The absence of fracture attests to her being consciousness, alert and oriented since brain blood barrier is not compromised.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
Annie001:

She is promoting her new song “epaindem” along side
really?...no wonder!
i never knew she's dabbled into music.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Charly68: 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
Thank God for his mercy and grace. You will surely live long in Jesus name. Those who attempted to kill will soon be arrested in Jesus name. God shall expose the wicked
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
There is something definitely not right about this whole story. Was she all by herself in the car? She got a black eye which obviously must have come from a punch than a bullet graze so what is she not telling us?
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by TruckFit(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
ramaju:
Do not ever stage an attack against yourself. That is all I can say for now.

You will not lack anything good in 2020 grin grin
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by raphy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
haters will continue to hate and God will continue to guard her...

but i hope she keep a low profile now..and go.low for now...stay out of gram even one of her haters can be her followers monitoring her movement.

God pass them.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
A nigga once said:hired assassin shot at your car for straight 30min and did not open the door to confirm their kill...

Hehe ok o.well thank God she's alive
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by BreconHills(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

i guess she meant 10 pellets of a shotgun catridge, God really saved her. a pellet close to the eye and skull

only few people know the difference betwen bullets and pellet/catridge all she knows was that she was shot at several times and metals were removed from her body

people shouldnt be insensitive about her plight regardless of her blunder regarding bullet or pellets, she was shot at, traumertized.. the loud noise of the guns, the shatering of her car and the feeling of seeing your own blood mix with sweat, ending up in an hospital with needles and stiches and doctors and nurses poking you

A shotgun exit wound is larger and more messy than a bullet. Dont mix air gun with shot gun..A shot gun is devastating at short range.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Liposure: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
What a year it has been 4 her.first it was d quilox accident now dis.i really pity her.wish her speedy recovery
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Laycson(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
MhannyEra:
Nigerian actress Angela Okorie, who was recently attacked by hired assassins on the highway, as several bullets were fired at her vehicle totally destroying it, by God's grace she survived that attack with severe injuries, and was rushed to the hospital.

She has returned today being Sunday, to give all thanks to God for saving her life, as she shares a post of an X-ray showing several bullets that was fired into her head but didn't penetrate.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6FkU5_lrws/
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Laycson(m): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
Your head na Armour Tank �
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by smartbezzy12(m): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
KosiGee:

Those are pellets from a shotgun. Yes she can call them bullets. It doesn’t really make much difference.

Whoever did that meant to kill her and it’s a shame that people above were mocking and calling this staged act. Do you have any idea what any of those pellets could do to her if they pierced the skull and hit the brain??

So all of you need to grow up. I’m not a fan of this woman, don’t know much about her but if those were real radiograph of her, she would’ve been the luckiest person this period of the year.

ogbeniii look for something else and say biko......bullets ...oga bullets ooo
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Wettoid123: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
This is terrible why the assasination nove Now what did u do?
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by tyup(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
KosiGee:

chai.....bros the way you take analyze this stuff

omo fear catch me o shocked
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by isreal190: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tell us the name of the film and i will still buy, do you know what is bullet, my sister fear God
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Sebastine1994(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Odeshi work for u
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by pacespot(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
Coconut head wey bullet no fit enter grin

10 bullets and your head no scatter?
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by augustab(f): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
jabor4Naija:
Is dis one ok? How will u say 10bullets were removed from ur head? Which kain stupid lie be dat? It might be shred of glass dat went thru. I'm happy she is alive but she should keep dis lies about bullets removed from her head and close to her eyes from her stories
Said is stupid lie
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Buffalo2(m): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Wizzyflexx:
Ak 47 bullets?
Or borisss grin grin
Besides I thought G wagon was bulletproof lipsrsealed undecided
Na borris e go be jare grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by bizhop01: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
Abi rubber bullets?
Half AK47 bullet is enough to bust your fish brain.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by bizhop01: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
Wettoid123:
This is terrible why the assasination nove Now what did u do?
She fucck my husband
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by vik110(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
God is truly great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened / Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media / Omashola Spanking A Lady’s Backside At Diane’s 24th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.