Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did (2187 Views)

Man Writes Church, Asks For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 / Young Guy Caught Masturbating; Lied That He Is Taking His Bath.(video) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did by Chelseaplus: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
A viral video of a pastor bathing in church and serving his church members his bath water to drink has sparked up mixed reactions on social media.

The Ghanaian pastor was spotted in his boxers taking a dip in a barrel filled with water in the church. However shortly after speaking to his church members, they were spotted lining up to drink from a cup filled with his bath water.

Local news platforms reported that the Pastor told his members that God instructed him to pull off the act. According to him, anyone who drinks from his bath water will get more blessings.

Though the time the incident occurred was not immediately available, the name of the church was however given as 'Endtime Church Of Nation'.

Here is the video below;
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/pastor-bathes-in-church-asks-church.html?m=1

Re: Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did by daddytime(m): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
Awon eleribu human worshippers.

Very nauseating, irritating, and low life humans.

We have them more here in Africa.

Dem ready chop him shitt and drink him piss sef, after all na Daddy or GO, even the ones wey dey call their own papa by him first name.

Goats..
Re: Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
Is this a drama? Why are people so gullible if this story is correct. Unfortunately, there could be doctors, nurses, teachers and so on in that congregation
Re: Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did by 912(m): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
Recently it's quite hard telling the difference between pastors and babalawos
Re: Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did by AntiWailer: 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
Dead brains always hiding under super natural
Re: Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
912:
Recently it's quite hard telling the difference between pastors and babalawos
Babalawos are better than Pastors
Re: Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
I really like wole soyinka 'trials of b. Jero', it really potray on religious hypocrisy, and i guess, the member of this ministry, acted this because of their love for materialism, any way i wnt blame the pastor, i blamed the member, who because of their foolishness, couldn't identify that the pastor is a fake prophet.
Re: Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did by Yustash001(m): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
I don't kuku blame him...I blame those idiots that didn't make use of their brain
Re: Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did by yanabasee(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
These set of Christians will preach to and .Ake you feel like they know the Bible better... Brain washed mofos
Re: Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did by chigoziri2403(m): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
By their name.......
Endtime church.
Re: Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did by thundafire: 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
It's over Musa called Mikel to tàke over

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
well, it's not my problem nor business.
My business is...
When Imes comes, the world will know the truth in Shaa Allaah
Imes, we await your coming grin
Re: Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did by vickydankal(f): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
If not that God is God. Sometimes I pity him, how he will be seeing all these. These habalist are spoiling the name of good and God fearing pastors.
Re: Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did by OkCornel(m): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
They’re making good progress. Next time he can serve his fecal matter to his worshippers to eat. It’s not the Pastorfraudstor I blame, it is those who have decided not to use their God given brains to study, learn, think and research properly that I blame.

Religion plus ignorance is a pure bliss for con men to keep milking off these folks. And Nigeria is a good haven for them to operate.
Re: Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did by PrincessB1(f): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
I pity their 100% charged level of gullibility.

Even if he pupu for water dem go still drink am.
Nonsense and ingredient undecided
Re: Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did by Chelseaplus: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
PrincessB1:
I pity their 100% charged level of gullibility.

Even if he pupu for water dem go still drink am.
Nonsense and ingredient undecided

As if the pastor charmed them
Re: Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water &they Did by PrincessB1(f): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
Chelseaplus:

As if the pastor charmed them
Honestly, it's so annoying.

(1) (Reply)

Commotion As Bride Finds Out That Her Bridesmaid Slept With Her Groom. / Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS) / I've Become More Violent And Intolerant Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.