Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS) (2379 Views)

(PHOTOS) Sexy Bikini Pics Of Beyonce And Rihanna Flaunting Their Hot Backsides / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS) by 0Tolukay0: 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2022

Re: Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS) by Qatar2022: 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
RiRi

1 Like

Re: Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS) by Kingpin1000: 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
This pictures can't be used as yardstick. Give us pictures of when both were in their prime in beauty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Go and ask your grandfather cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS) by Choilila: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
the Mars and Venus are sexy in their own way...

any time I see someone[M/F] with bum bum and chuberic face, I kno say na Venus child ..THE GODDESS REALLY DID WELL.

2 Likes

Re: Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS) by WoundedLamb: 2:02am On Feb 10, 2022
Why do most titles on this platform use the superlative in place of the comparative?
Re: Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS) by Bluezy13(m): 2:16am On Feb 10, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Why do most titles on this platform use the superlative in place of the comparative?

Ignorance.
Re: Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS) by Boogyman557: 2:19am On Feb 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS) by StarGra: 3:34am On Feb 10, 2022
Tools the Devil is using to destroy the world and Demoralize Young girls...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS) by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:03am On Feb 10, 2022
StarGra:
Tools the Devil is using to destroy the world and Demoralize Young girls...

So you saying Rihanna and Beyonce are devil's agents
Re: Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS) by Samfloxin(m): 5:46am On Feb 10, 2022
Both are no more sexy
Re: Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:00am On Feb 10, 2022
Just give me the one that her toto is tighter grin
Re: Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS) by Uyi168: 7:04am On Feb 10, 2022
sexier, not sexiest.
you are comparing two individuals

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Na Money Dem Sabi Make Nobody Deceive You / I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating: I'm Heartbroken! / 4 Parts Of Your Body A Woman Will Look At When You Approach Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.