Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover (11471 Views)

15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover by Hisduchess(f): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover by MedicH: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
IAmStrange:

Prove this from the Shariah

Yeah, Seventy two wives will be given to Matyrs who die in a "legitimate" war to defend Islam in paradise.

But this rubbish you have said, kindly prove it.

if you cannot, then you are just another insincere hater of Islam who seeks to bash Islam at any given opportunity.

I'm not going to ask you to stop oo. just continue!

Because when Imes comes, humiliation will be your middle name.

When Imes comes, it will be game over and humiliation for the likes of you. You can go and tell that to your fellow liars so they can get prepared and they won't develop heart attack when Imes eventually shows up!

You again
Re: Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
MedicH:

You again
Hi sir! grin
do you know me from anywhere
Re: Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover by Silas007(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tomilola360:
What is muslim about this ones?
Tomilola360:
Tomilola360:
nice lesbians!!
Re: Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover by ArticleBeast: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
IAmStrange:

oh! "I mess" right?

Is that what I called it Don't worry. continue!

When he shows up and you are on the other side, he's going to shock you to the extent that you may not even remember your own name let alone knowing Imes's name grin

Just continue! Humiliation will eventually be your companion after Imes shows up if you are not careful grin
Stop answering nitwits. They are not Christians nor Muslims. They are just on Nairaland forming Atheist abd causing havoc
Re: Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover by TheExecutioner: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
I mess will only humiliate himself with mess! grin

IAmStrange:

oh! "I mess" right?

Is that what I called it Don't worry. continue!

When he shows up and you are on the other side, he's going to shock you to the extent that you may not even remember your own name let alone knowing Imes's name grin

Just continue! Humiliation will eventually be your companion after Imes shows up if you are not careful grin
Re: Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover by Fatherofdragons: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover by EkunKekere: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
���
Re: Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover by YungMillionaire: 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
Its beautiful and Godly. Allah approves. If you don't like it go and sleep you will be okay.
Re: Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover by segebase(m): 6:26am On Dec 16, 2019
See as sweet punna de waste ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? / My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me / Unbelievable! See What These Slay Queens Were Caught Doing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.