Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' (47381 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri / My Reaction As Reno Omokri Kicks Against Chris Okotie's Stance Against Online Ch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by jcross19: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
Seventy7kings:
why do you have to drag Islam into this? You should face Netflix not Islam. You people would claim Islam is violent, yet it is clear that you're just hypocrites.
am sure that only comment can make you strip dynamite on your body and begin to shout allahu akubaru
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by IMRAAN33(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
bellia:
End time things.

By the way I have a question, what do you guys think would happen if Jesus was switched with Mohammed in that movie.
Muslims stand for both!!! We can't watch people defame our prophet and keep quiet!!! Check out Davido's reaction to the recent.........

1 Like

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Cityguy: 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
daddytime:

Na their net and flix, if you no like their content, arrange your own flix to challenge or make your own statement.

You can as well do what the Muslims would do if Muhammed was the object of such a movie...
Let's hope they don't push people to that extent. Tolerance get limit.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Angrymode: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
sapele914:
Liar, stop claiming what you can't do, who coerced you to go to their site in the first place?

grin It's actually irrelevant for reply u since we don't share same phone. However, u should know that some persons actually take their words seriously.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Seventy7kings: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
jcross19:
am sure that only comment can make you strip dynamite on your body and begin to shout allahu akubaru
I pray you shall be healed!

1 Like

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Godsonjolly: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
I won't blame the company at all. There will come a time where men will behave funny and be lovers of themselves,false prophets and so on. No wonder one useless prophet was using his language to speak in tongues and luring people into doom. Why won't Netflix misbehave when so called Christians(false prophets) act to be good. It's well
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Cityguy: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
LabDNA:
If Christians were violent, Netflix and the producers would have thought it through before airing it.

They wouldn't try this with mohammed and the mohammedans.

Sometimes being too peaceful attracts all kind of insults.
Walahi
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Kingspin(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Then both
I see. Even the both

Statistics have shown one is above the other.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by LegoxMetahuman: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
janettee:

grin grin

Jesus said he wanted only male disciples in the movie grin. god even recommended female disciples to him but he refused lipsrsealed.
i have not even seen the movie

but jesus was gay af
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Khaleell001(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

Don't be carnal minded. Put your mind in higher things.

Don't see these things as disrespect, but as some of the persecutions that Christ said we would have to bear as believers.

Did Christ not forgive those who crucified Him like a common criminal? Which disrespect comes close to that that Jesus got when He was crucified like a common criminal by the Roman Empire?

When Peter (being led by the flesh) got violent with the men that wanted to arrest Jesus, did Jesus thank him or rebuke him?

Please, you need to read the Bible thoroughly so that you can attain spiritual maturity. No Christian should be talking about violence over matters like this. Even when the Church was constantly persecuted physically, did any Christian resort to violence?

Today's Christianity has not even seen half of the persecutions that the Early Christians went through and yet you people are thinking of behaving like misguided Muslims.

I thought was so. meek and a none violent persona that when he got to the synagogue where money changers had spread and trade being carried out ,he look all. of them and said God will fight for me shay?

Some of you are so clueless that you do that know when to condemn something evil. that is why Christianity is so far a way from the life Jesus Christ lived.

If Jesus. was so dear to. you you would condemn such blaspheme in the strongest them. yet, you supposedly profess love to. him. like a fool.

I doubt if someone potrays your mum or your wife in such manner you will pat them. on the back for doing a good job because you are tolerant.

This is why I see Christians as anti Christ they claim. with their tongue but they do the exact opposite.

What a people!

3 Likes

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Khaleell001(m): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
optimus106:
What of 'gay Muhammed'

They know the Muslims like blood so they won't try it but Christians are taken for a joke.

We like blood eh?

Why can't just first your problems without involving us in it.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Codec(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Everyone should stop dragging Islam to the topic. Whereas Muslims dislike it as well. Condemn the act and stop wailing About what the other will do.

5 Likes

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by livebyday(m): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
bellia:
End time things.

By the way I have a question, what do you guys think would happen if Jesus was switched with Mohammed in that movie.

The end of days and the world would burn
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Khaleell001(m): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
janettee:
There were many things portrayed in the movie even Allah wasn't left out grin.

But you Christians are focused on the fact, that Jesus was portrayed as a gay man.

You people aren't angry god himself said in the movie that he penetrated Mary cheesy angry.

Fake outrage lipsrsealed.

People like your kind who fail to condemn evil are the ones who will no doubt mislead many.

This action is totally condemnable by every well. meaning lover of Jesus Christ which includes Muslims.

In fact,no Muslim will stoop so low to so a caricature of any prophet whether Moses, Aaron or Jesus without getting heavy black lash from Muslims.
We honour and respect this individuals because there's are dear to us, but for Christians everything is a joke to them.
They can even joke with God and think it's normal to do.

Well, a religion built on lies will always reveal what it is as time passes by.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
Netflix, you'd better not try that shit! angry angry angry
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Weirdgee: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
Netflix is mad.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by BluntBoy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
Khaleell001:

I thought was so. meek and a none violent persona that when he got to the synagogue where money changers had spread and trade being carried out ,he look all. of them and said God will fight for me shay?

Some of you are so clueless that you do that know when to condemn something evil. that is why Christianity is so far a way from the life Jesus Christ lived.

If Jesus. was so dear to. you you would condemn such blaspheme in the strongest them. yet, you supposedly profess love to. him. like a fool.

I doubt if someone potrays your mum or your wife in such manner you will pat them. on the back for doing a good job because you are tolerant.

This is why I see Christians as anti Christ they claim. with their tongue but they do the exact opposite.

What a people!

It was Jesus Christ (not just a man) who did that in the temple.

You are a mere mortal. You shouldn't be fighting for your God except you think your God is dead or does not exist.

If you believe God exists, you don't need to fight for Him.

When Peter wanted to fight for Jesus, what did Jesus tell him?

Don’t you realize that I could ask my Father for thousands of angels to protect us, and he would send them instantly? (Matthew 26:53)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Toscarel: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Do you think christainity and Islam are the only faiths on Earth.Most faiths are more tolerant than christainity.

still don't get your point,must you comment
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
Roozzaay:

Say only what you know bra, Islam never breed nor preaches violence blame violent muslims as every other religion, tribes or ethnics have good and bad people under the same umbrella. In Islam, it is forbidden to take your own life not to talk of killing another soul. It is stated in the Quran that whosoever kill a soul unjustly (i.e you're not in war, the person has not committed murder), it will be recorded as if he/she killed entire human race and whoever save a soul, it will be recorded as if he/she saved entire human race.

May God increase you in knowledges

5 Likes

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by DerickCO(m): 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Everybody is taking Jesus for granted nowadays. God will help me and you.
sad cry
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by LegoxMetahuman: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
xcelentattitude:

What are you even saying

That makes you gay to na, since your male friends are more than your female friends. Wake up! Dude and start making sense!
lol
dude.. you dont know me.

besides, it doesnt matter if i have more male friends than female, the fact is i have female friend shows im not interested in just dudes.

but jesus only interested in male.
he is either gay or misogynist?
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by vaca1: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
They can do this shit with the christians because our God is merciful, loving and slow to anger but they also forget the fact that he's also a consuming fire!
I am telling you.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Khaleell001(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

It was Jesus Christ (not just a man) who did that in the temple.

You are a mere mortal. You shouldn't be fighting for your God except you think your God is dead or does not exist.

If you believe God exists, you don't need to fight for Him.

When Peter wanted to fight for Jesus, what did Jesus tell him?

Don’t you realize that I could ask my Father for thousands of angels to protect us, and he would send them instantly? (Matthew 26:53)

Even at that, Jesus is not a meeky man you portray him to be in your Bible.
He knew Peter had no chance with his knives against the well trained Roman guards who would exterminate them if they dared to stop them from arresting Jesus hence he adviced Peter.

But to say Jesus was silent about everything and did nothing when he saw something wrong going on is a lie from the pit of hell.

The synagogue scene depicted what every Christian should do.

You don't desecreate religious symbols and say God will fight for you when you have the ability to at least condemn such bad actions.
At the synagogue Jesus knew he could change things hence he turned over the tables of money changers and whipped them out of the synagogue and clearly told them. my father's(metaphorically He meant God) house is not a den for thieves

Let me ask you a straight forward question;
If someone depicts your mum as a LovePeddler,as in, an Ashawo (sorry if this sounds harsh) in the public and you have the ability to lash back or even condemn such act will you keep quiet and allow such evil to fester? In the name of one yeye and stupid tolerance? Will you?

And again, if I were to follow this your logic, I don't think we need security outfits, soldiers, Air Force, Navy to man and protect our country from enemies within and without.
We should just leave it to God for Him to fight for us isn't it?
This. would be simpler don't you think?

Even Jesus condemned the scribes and the Pharisees for changing God's law;he called them vipers and snakes;he even called them sinful and adulterous generation and yet, his so called followers or worshippers are doing the exact opposite and they are allowing evil to spread in the name of tolerance.
What a joke!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Patrioticman007(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Why the hypocrisy, Christians ?. Are you tired of been Christians, that you want to employ Muslims to fight your fight ?. The world of Roman paganism has infiltrated Christianity to the extent that, we have no true Christians again on this earth. Today's Christians worship Roman's pagan gods as God. December 25th has been a Roman birthday for sun god before the birth of Christ son of Mary. The Sunday church worship has been for sun worship. The Easter bunny has been for pagan ritualism. That Roman Catholic has been propagating gay practice since BC, is a fact. If today they choose to do a gay movie about Christ, should it be a problem ?.

1 Like

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Jaapu: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bonebreaker:
Although I don't support the production of such a movie.. Nobody is forcing you to watch it

This are the lines of the hypocrites.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by lereinter(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
And this man calls himself a Christian

Then

He should no these are signs of the last days

Preceding the coming of the Messiah.

Is he also expecting Christians not to be tolerant, so Christians should be blowing up things Abi

Shior
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Kennydoc(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
tartar9:
Christains are probably the ones behind the movies production and certainly constitute the bulk of its cast,and will also be the ones to watch it.

You probably think that the bulk of Caucasians are Christians. That's a very big lie. As a matter of fact, there are fewer genuine Christians in the UK than there are non-Christians. In fact, practising Christians are now a minority among native British citizens. Same with many other Caucasian countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by jcross19: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
Seventy7kings:
I pray you shall be healed!
go and hit your skull on the ground is time for prayer.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by TemmyT002(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
We have signed petition against the darned movie.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Tundesam923(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
pointofview2019:
Some people can be so misinformed and don't even want to seek the information. Is Jesus not a prophet in the qur'an, Isah(A.S). SMH.... it's not right to portray Jesus in such a way period. why does religious comparison have to enter.
. Crap! Jesus was/is/always will be the son of God and God himself...we don't go by your Quran.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by proquestigbasob: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
U guys shd stop all this things u guys are writing here, just leave it to God to take care of plz.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by TemmyT002(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
Other stupid movies like this one are Supernatural and the Preacher
Both TV series ridiculed God and Jesus greatly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) / 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.