Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight (81137 Views)

Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) / How Do I Connect The TV In My Bedroom To The One In The Living Room / The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by WalkerMichael(m): 3:38am On Dec 16, 2019
trueking:
OP you should go for Thanksgiving, God caused confusion in the camp of your enemies and it led to their demise, I thank God for your life, just wait and see, two people will soon die.

Nigerians... Fuckkk.. Religion has finished us!

10 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by samtol4(m): 5:16am On Dec 16, 2019
Lordbucci2:
May God forgive u for taking an innocent soul ..
hahaha innocent soul
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by segebase(m): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2019
I tire 4 this mata

2 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by vicben27(m): 7:14am On Dec 16, 2019
it's ur wife's village people vs ur village people. Glory be to God two downgrin

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by BABSSSOO(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2019
are you really serious your wife picked race by 1am...lol laugh don kee me here

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Christiana24: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2019
cry
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Happyguy201: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2019
who ever killed this innocent harmless cats will die before his time

2 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Happyatika(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2019
See meat,today Monday don go well for dix guy man cool
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2019
Probably male and female cat copulating. Dear Nigerians when cats are mating, they cry like babies. So una wey dey reason Bush baby, na cats wey dey carry out their natural activity.

2 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Happyatika(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2019
It's like you relate to the cats o undecided
Happyguy201:
who ever killed this innocent harmless cats will die before his time

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by CalabarPikin: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2019
U go pay 4 those cads.....shey na person pets u murder so
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2019
Your file dey ur village people side,
Jokes aside though, I am not happy those cats were killed.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by justtruth88miSt(f): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2019
the cats are only playing, they wan do d do
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Auxtin85(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii

Most Nigerians are witches and wizards, that's why they see harmless cats as witches....

They have this general mentality of "An old woman changing to a cat at night to attack enemies"

How did the cat got into the room
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Happyatika(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2019
Too much Nollywood and Yoruba movies ,don poison many Nigerians mind
Godsonjolly:
Nigerians won't allow people to have peace with most of these pet animal's. Imagine this happened in foreign country's, they will take care of the cat and make it part of the family. But here in Nigeria they will possess the cat.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by thatigboman: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2019
trueking:
OP you should go for Thanksgiving, God caused confusion in the camp of your enemies and it led to their demise, I thank God for your life, just wait and see, two people will soon die.
when?
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Sewgon79(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2019
Cladez:
From a plain point of view,cats are known to live on roofs of most low buildings meaning its nothing just 2 cats fighting over territory.

from a spiritual angle hmmm WITCHES that came to attack you but God caused commotion in their midst cheesy

Gbam lo bá tán, story story
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by visijo(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2019
A cat that cares about tomorrow will never eat a pregnant rat.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by kong200: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Nigerians... Fuckkk.. Religion has finished us!

lol, i just weak for the matter.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by ipledge6: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2019
trueking:
This is so fvcking stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Jollos(m): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2019
And u bled them...yeye dey smell...that guy is about to roast those cats. Shm
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by thatigboman: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2019
Auxtin85:

How did the cat got into the room
they fell from the ceiling. Didnt u read the post?

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Happyatika(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2019
We are on the same page wink
donbachi:
E simply mean sey GOD don bless ur family with xmas meet...just dry am.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Kyllahmc(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2019
you not gonna eat them?
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by 77up(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2019
Innocent cats just killed cry

Evil people, small time now , Dem go read bad meaning to it. Black people sad

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by sinkhole: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2019
I think OP should be arrested and prosecuted for animal cruelty!

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by saucecoder: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2019
What did those beautiful furred cats ever do to deserve being killed? angry
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by emkz: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2019
Find out if they are male cats. If they were, I think they were fighting for control of the territory (your ceiling) or one of the cats slept with the other cat's queens. Remember that large cats too are very territorial and would fight to protect their queens.

If that is the case, what if something had happened to your wife when she left the house at 1 am? Would you blame the cats?

4 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by nedekid: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2019
PrincessB1:
So they killed those harmless pet and you still have the audacity to post it here, reading an invalid meaning to it

That's atrocious.
Poor cats sad
True talk.
But sista you fresh ohh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Stevo35: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2019
It's normal that's how cats do' they like ceiling a lot. one of them must be a foreigner in another man's domain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) / 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) / Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.