Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight (81125 Views)

Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) / How Do I Connect The TV In My Bedroom To The One In The Living Room / The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by 0temSapien: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kendollar696:

My guy, I was present that night.. I saw the tears of a mother.
19th years, she had only her and I went to school, on my return the lady was pregnant. Coming back for the year, she was already nursing her baby.. Right now, she has 2 boys after 19th years.. I'm not saying, I heard.. I was present..

The confession of the child, was it done in church? The woman who had children after 19 years, when was the last time she had sex before having sex again which led to the birth of the children? Lastly, are you currently a pastor?

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by omoharry(f): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
midnighter:

Babe it's not Nigerians lol. Black birds are a harbinger of evil all over the world! Crows, owls and all those creepy birds are a sign of death or evil in so many cultures

Unless you're an animal lover you will chase that bird even if you're queen Elizabeth

Various cultures have their superstitions so it's unfair to single out Nigerians. I had a Chinese friend who wouldn't cross anywhere where those black birds were staying and this girl was one of the smartest people I knew then.

It's just culture although I agree with you that we can get irrational at times
grin grin grin..I understand the black bird and the believes system attached to them but these are two colorful furry cats ..anyway this Nigeria
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by tck2000(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
donbachi:
E simply mean sey GOD don bless ur family with xmas meet...just dry am.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by tck2000(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
donbachi:
E simply mean sey GOD don bless ur family with xmas meet...just dry am.
lol
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
The meaning is that they are male cats fighting over the females in that territory. Your friend has just cleared the way for a 3rd male cat to come in and take over the territory.

2 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Kendollar696(m): 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
0temSapien:

The confession of the child, was it done in church? The woman who had children after 19 years, when was the last time she had sex before having sex again which led to the birth of the children? Lastly, are you currently a pastor?

lol..
Am not a pastor..
the girl was an adult when she confessed and was delivered.
lastly, the woman is married, she and her husband stays together. So tell me about the sex..mehn it's better I read meaning to everything and pray hard than allow something to happen because I feel it's natural..
Everything under the sun can be manipulated.. Anyways have that in mind.. Even the rain that is natural is being manipulated..
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by 0temSapien: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kendollar696:

lol..
Am not a pastor..
the girl was an adult when she confessed and was delivered.
lastly, the woman is married, she and her husband stays together. So tell me about the sex..mehn it's better I read meaning to everything and pray hard than allow something to happen because I feel it's natural..
Everything under the sun can be manipulated.. Anyways have that in mind.. Even the rain that is natural is being manipulated..

Have you heard about coincidences? Do you know that coincidences happen to anyone irrespective of beliefs, religions, etc? I am a living testimony of coincidence. I was looking for a miracle about a problem for about 30 years, praying hard in Christianity. I left Christianity and the miracle happened immediately after leaving Christianity. I guess delivering myself from religion works miracles too.
Actually, changing of mentality goes a very long way to change everything. The married woman changed her thought processes after the said confession and then she was able to have her babies. I changed my mentality, left religion and Christianity and then solution came. Why do you think people succeed sometimes after changing their orientations?

2 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Kendollar696(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
0temSapien:

Have you heard about coincidences? Do you know that coincidences happen to anyone irrespective of beliefs, religions, etc? I am a living testimony of coincidence. I was looking for a miracle about a problem for about 30 years, praying hard in Christianity. I left Christianity and the miracle happened immediately after leaving Christianity. I guess delivering myself from religion works miracles too.
Actually, changing of mentality goes a very long way to change everything. The married woman changed her thought processes after the said confession and then she was able to have her babies. I changed my mentality, left religion and Christianity and then solution came. Why do you think people succeed sometimes after changing their orientations?

Change of mentality, coincidence you say.. First, you're saying because I tried and tried using natural methods like having sex but couldn't conceive was because I thought. No
Your thought gives birth to actions like after trying, you feel it's not working and your next action is either change or stop.. That's the mental situation here. To every Christian Faith is our No 1 key and we do this while waiting. You said you waited for 30 years but no change. And change came when you change faith. To me it's not about the faith you changed but you try a different thing entirely. I once was struck with partial deafness on my right ear. I don't go close to sound because pains. Now I grew up into catholic faith, and my knowledge about prayers and other things were very shallow. I was aspiring to be a priest, served as a mass servant for 6years. I sit with priest but my knowledge about Christianity was shallow. back to my case, mom was a Pentecoster. she invited several times but I so cliff to my faith but the day I went there, some verses where to me to fast then later returned to church for concluding prayers. the Man of God prayed told someone to put his finger on my ear. he prayed, I and mom prayed. at that moment things changed for me. I was struggling to pray hard because of the way I prayed in my church was different. But the good news was, immediately the finger left my ear. everything opened.. My brother from that day, I yearn for his word, the teachings I got there was different and more empowering.. that was my turning point..
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by 1Sharon(f): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kendollar696:

I have seen with my eyes but I have witnesses a confession of a girl that locked her mum's womb, making her the only girl . After deliverance, just a year later the mom took in..
A girl of 19 years. calculate how long the mom stayed barren after her birth..

He did not ask you this irrelevancy. Have you seen a cat turn to a human before?

2 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by nduchucks: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Bloody murders. embarassed
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by 1Sharon(f): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
midnighter:

Babe it's not Nigerians lol. Black birds are a harbinger of evil all over the world! Crows, owls and all those creepy birds are a sign of death or evil in so many cultures

Unless you're an animal lover you will chase that bird even if you're queen Elizabeth

Various cultures have their superstitions so it's unfair to single out Nigerians. I had a Chinese friend who wouldn't cross anywhere where those black birds were staying and this girl was one of the smartest people I knew then.

It's just culture although I agree with you that we can get irrational at times

Yes but the problem is that Nigerians have harmed ppl over those superstitious beliefs.

That's the problem.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Adewale1603(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
@Op meaning kill you there.
You killed beautiful pets
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Kendollar696(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
1Sharon:

He did not ask you this irrelevancy. Have you seen a cat turn to a human before?

Well to you its irrelevant and to answer you, I have not seen. The once, I have witness, experienced have thought me not to take naija things for granted especially when it involves spirituality..
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by chris81964(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
2blockus:
Good evening friends.

When I came back home from my journey today I saw picture of a cat killed by my neighbors inside my room.

It fell from the ceiling when they both had serious fight last night which made my wife to leave the house by 1:00am

Please can anyone read meaning to this, although I don't believe is evil shaa.

You are a vile disgusting human being. That is the meaning that I read into it. You are evil. You are the spawn of satan. Why slash the throat of peoples' pet? They are toms and they fight over territory. They were in the roof because that is where your rats are.
You are a filthy disgusting piece of thrash

2 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by DrayZee: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
1Sharon:

And nah the same young girls you old men dey desire
Old. I'm not even up to 25 undecided
Is it old guys you normally encounter on Nairaland?
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by DrayZee: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
midnighter:

Lol thank you...we are so eager not to look backward that we go too far forward.

Even in those foreign cartoons you can see the witch has a cat as her assistant...the only thing is that OP wouldn't have killed them but taken them to an animal shelter. That's if he's in Lagos
Ahh. Finally, someone else gets it.
midnighter:

Yes! They used to call crowds to come and watch them drown innocent women who were accused of witchcraft

And now there are so-called "white witches" or Wiccans who use natural elements and pagan rituals for beneficial charms

What happens in Nigeria is just what happened in England hundreds of years ago. We shall overcome

Amen.

Your nairaland sisters wanted to crucify me on this matter oh.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Surrey2Bimshire: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
saucecoder:
What did those beautiful furred cats ever do to deserve being killed? angry

I know right , I am holding back tears .

I’ve got one adolescent cream colour Garfield looking Persian cat (she’s 7 month old ) and a 50 days old White Parisian kitten
I just can’t imagine them getting Hurt .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by midnighter(f): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
DrayZee:

Ahh. Finally, someone else gets it.

Amen.

Your nairaland sisters wanted to crucify me on this matter oh.

Lol I can see where they're coming from because it's an emotive topic. People have died and keep dying because of primitive beliefs and superstitions, so people are right to kick against it especially when there was no need to slaughter the innocent animals in the OP.

But the point is that we are not the only ones who have fallen for such beliefs and white people are not the only ones who can grow out of them.

Well, I hope so, anyway...

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Surrey2Bimshire: 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
supereagle:

I agree with you on this. We call them " Ologbo Ehana" in my place, meaning wild cat. We killed one in our house in 1982 in the night like that we made good peppersoup out it. Not quite long after that one elderly woman called our attention to one again that it has been eating her chicks, my uncle shot it and killed it, good peppersoup of course.
They maybe fighting for supremacy over the territory. Animals behave like human beings too.

They are not wild cats , they’re Stray or homeless cats
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Collyno82(m): 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Meat don done for Togo people. Younvy were are you?
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by KingGBsky(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Aidejay:
em....strange I must say
But wetin 2 cats find enter your ceiling? Check d ceiling well this one that they've been having unrestricted access one might have gone ahead to have little kittens there. You shouldn't be concerned about the literal or otherwise meaning rather focus on preventing a similar occurrence by blocking their access.

They are just hiding there for Christ’s sake. Go to the western world and see our beautiful and lovely cats are and also very clumsy. Cats run from Nigerians simply because the very first sight of them is to kill them. This is sad.

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by NELLY1990: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
Glory Lord, this is God at work in the life of ur family. Just go to church and do a thanksgiving
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Insectkiller: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
Infact you and ur so called neighbour need to be arrested for killing d unarmed animals..

You jeopardize and intentionally infringe d right of the two 'incognito' cats..
it's a criminal offence and punishable under law of d federation.

But, let me first table ur matter before the Edo people..

cool shocked shocked
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by supereagle(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Surrey2Bimshire:

They are not wild cats , they’re Stray or homeless cats
We are saying the same thing. Most of them live in the bush, hence the wild cat. We have killed a lot during night hunting in the bush.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by ogyunging(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Very sad for us cat lovers.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
supereagle:

We are saying the same thing. Most of them live in the bush, hence the wild cat. We have killed a lot during night hunting in the bush.

Why do you kill them ?
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by midnighter(f): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
1Sharon:

Yes but the problem is that Nigerians have harmed ppl over those superstitious beliefs.

That's the problem.

Yes, you have a point there.

Hopefully we can move on from these beliefs until we just see them as harmless superstitions

That's why it was important that somebody mentioned Harry Potter...that book could have been banned in the UK if not that they had already stopped being afraid of such things and begun to see them as entertainment

So hopefully we can get to that stage

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by pacespot(m): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
See sweet meats tongue, the day I ate bush cat meat is the day I realized all these cow meats and chickens we have been eating are just stretching our jaw for nothing. That meat sweet die even with little condiment cool
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
zedman1:
I love cats so much, seeing those two cats being slaughtered broke my heart. Why are we so st*upid in this part of the world. I'm so sure that's what some of my st*upid neighbors have been doing to my missing cats over the years. A cat in your ceiling and you're asking what it means? Most adult cats go there cos that's where rats like too and the best remedy for rat infestation is getting a cat!

Keep your cats indoor, put your litter boxes somewhere safe , get them cat toys and scratch posts with hiding place.
You should also wear them collars with their name’s ,your number etc in the collar (in case they wonder out of sight ) that way they won’t be tagged “witch “
Indoor cats have longer life span as oppose to outdoors
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by midnighter(f): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
omoharry:
grin grin grin..I understand the black bird and the believes system attached to them but these are two colorful furry cats ..anyway this Nigeria

Yes, it would have been better if they could have found a better solution than slaughtering them. I don't think there was any need for that sha
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Legendguru: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Robenna(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
Instead Of You Training Dem Nigeria Sef I Know They Thought E Be Wintch

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) / 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) / Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.