Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife (81866 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other / "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by akinolu66: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
I don't know what this our king is looking for before, Nigeria is over 50million beautiful damsels occupants. U now go as far as Jamaica, pls what is new? Is it the colour? Or behaviours or what? If u had married a Nigerian at least the wealth will have shifted poverty a step backward in a family.

I don't know who u help with ur divorce news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by 66Angel(m): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
DaudaAbu:

How many have you smashed and divorced without even marrying. Without bride price or anything
Na wah oh! How is it even possible to divorce someone u did not marry...
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by midnighter(f): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bedwyr:
Indeed!

Hahaha whoops, I didnt mean to nag you, I didnt realise you were the original person I bashed! Please excuse me dear

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
urbanemind:
So she gonna take half of d Iwo Kingdom

don't be stupid bro angry
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by yahoosurepass(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
sashishalom:
Please come and get your Christmas hair from shekinah empire.

Get this for 9000 only

Chat us up on whatsapp @08103626366 or follow us on ig @shekinah_empire

you that like selling fake things...
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
midnighter:

Hahaha whoops, I didnt mean to nag you, I didnt realise you were the original person I bashed! Please excuse me dear

No problem.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by sashishalom(f): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
yahoosurepass:

you that like selling fake things...

Abi?, coming from someone that chosses such username..anything else you have to add?

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Christiana24: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
cry

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
midnighter:

Lol nothing o, love is love!
Don't leave us go marry Oyinbo o..

Don't let what happened to Caro in 2003 happen to you o! undecided
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Larrykaysail(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
ajepako:
I thought she was Jamaican. .

Anyway, best of luck to them with their new spouses
she is Canadian
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by BabaO2: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
ajepako:
I thought she was Jamaican. .

Anyway, best of luck to them with their new spouses
even at that, why was ...?
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by 9jaRealist: 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
This yeyebrity trado ruler...
Who would show up at the opening of an envelope

"Irreconcilable differences" in most Nigeria cases means...
The dude wants to spread his oats, but his wife is blocking him!
grin grin grin
>
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by midnighter(f): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
Larrykaysail:
she is Canadian

There are a lot of Jamaican immigrants in Canada

She is probably a Canadian of Jamaican descent
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by davidque: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
dawnomike:
I choose not to comment...
Your statement is a comment in itself
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by RexTramadol1: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Anoda guy don chop oba food
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by redsun(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Do obas get married institutionally? Who makes the divorce rules for traditional rulers? Whiteman or lawless Nigerian courts?

They looked like a good match. Like Akeem the prince of Bermuda and his independent foreign bride.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by midnighter(f): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
eni4real:
Don't leave us go marry Oyinbo o..

Don't let what happened to Caro in 2003 happen to you o! undecided

Lol you no wan chop foreign rice cheesy The wedding will be sweet na
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Yusman316(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
After you don chop the PUNA finish, you come divorce her...... That's what mostly Muslim men do.... He will marry a much more younger girl next year and tear the PUNA for like 3yeasr then divorce her........ That's how the cycle goes

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by aalangel(f): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
She was tired of nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Godhatesodomy: 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Wow
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
midnighter:

Lol you no wan chop foreign rice cheesy The wedding will be sweet na
Foreign dey plenty for Naija..
Chinese Rice dey sef..

Anything you want, we go get am for you.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by qanda: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Choi
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Jaqenhghar: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
Thats all theu do. Marry and divorce. Waste of fúcking oxygen
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Enemyofpeace: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
The man no see better person marry, na jamo of all people him go marry, those people no send at all at all, their craze no get fake, na follow come. Na God safe me in the hands of one, e remain small I for hear am for her hand

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Enemyofpeace: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
midnighter:

There are a lot of Jamaican immigrants in Canada

She is probably a Canadian of Jamaican descent
I think you are right

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Enemyofpeace: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
Larrykaysail:
she is Canadian
abeg you get her number, I love remnants
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Ibroleesky(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
After you don chop the PUNA finish, you come divorce her...... That's what mostly Muslim men do.... He will marry a much more younger girl next year and tear the PUNA for like 3yeasr then divorce her........ That's how the cycle goes
wat concern Muslim in this matter now

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by hinere(m): 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
Divorce Divorce Divorce

The rate at which people are getting divorced these days ehn... I just tire.

Hmmm. It is well. Make I sell my market.

Anyways, I'm selling lands at Ota.. 400K per plot... Ikorodu... 500K....and numerous lands and estates at Ibeju Lekki Lagos from 300K upwards... It depends on your preferred location at Ibeju and your budget.

Do you need an Architect for your Architectural drawings and designs.

Do you need a good project writer?

We are one call away... Check signature.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by naijacentric(m): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bedwyr:
Problems of cross cultural marriage.

Marrying a foreigner means that the work you will do for the marriage to work is more than what you would do if the person was from your country...

Yes, they are all black, but the culture is very very different. Jamaican culture is not even the same as Nigerian culture...and even within Nigeria, differences abound.

then why do we have divorce within same tribes explain sir i feel true love has no boundaries just follow ur heart

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses / "Abobaku" Of Oyo Kingdom Currently On The Run? / Legendary YORUBA Clothing And Dressing : Pics Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.