Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Hit My Wife - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit My Wife (67857 Views)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / I Hit My Wife , I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit My Wife by YaranNorth: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2019
Dupalmer:
In as much as I don't support domestic violence, your effort at apologizing and sincerely promising not to repeat it is more than enough to make you guys come back to normal if she's a reasonable woman.
don't call or beg her anymore else she will see a good stance to manipulate your sorry ass forever.
She will come back in a matter of days if you ignore her but if she doesn't, find a way to make yourself happy. You can't kill yourself over a trouble she ignited. She will loose if she tries to make it a hard or competitive game.

There are many ladies young and old with very good character that will be willing to marry as second, third and even fourth wife.
Re: I Hit My Wife by Smallboy01: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
xendra:
SMH

2am? when it's not business?
she sabi shout, person like me wey no fit shout I no go open door atall. you wee sleep there.

anyway give it time and go back to begging her she would have calmed down and thought about her life, she will come back. unless she is convinced living without you is what's best for her.

Look at this stewwpid woman, You will lock the door your father built for him abi? This is one of the thousand reasons why there are many of single mothers in the world.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by Olisehinnocent: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
You are very stupid. After her brother slap the man, the man will continue marrying her abi
LilMissFavvy:
How would you have felt if it was your wife who hanged out with her friends and came back by 2am? Any married man or woman who does things without considering the other partner is immature or simply wicked. Your wife's brother should have slapped you back, or is he a weak man? He should have slapped you ensuring that you bleed from your mouth and nose. As for your wife, continue to call her, send messages, give her more time, she will heal and return to you. It's very shameful that her brother was there and did not defend her, by slapping the st-pi---y outta your brains.
Re: I Hit My Wife by Smallboy01: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
How would you have felt if it was your wife who hanged out with her friends and came back by 2am? Any married man or woman who does things without considering the other partner is immature or simply wicked. Your wife's brother should have slapped you back, or is he a weak man? He should have slapped you ensuring that you bleed from your mouth and nose. As for your wife, continue to call her, send messages, give her more time, she will heal and return to you. It's very shameful that her brother was there and did not defend her, by slapping the st-pi---y outta your brains.

wtf is this? I'm not baffled, no wonder you're yet to get married at the age of 30+
Re: I Hit My Wife by calabardick(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Malawian:
She already wanted to leave even before the slap and was waiting for an excuse, why beg her all night? Don't go to her mum to beg her to return, let her be there for 2 years after which her head go correct on its own. I speak from experience. meanwhile, live your life, if love happens to you again, take it!!! Never ever beg someone to stay with you, that is how see finish starts.

I made that same mistake and she always use it against me (you should've allowed me to go, I hate this relationship, please let me be), but when I decided to let her be she called my siblings to beg me, but that was too late.
Re: I Hit My Wife by Korllami007: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
midnighter:

Yes, I said that in my post.

He shouldnt have slapped her at all!! But

- He has already apologised. At the end he cannot take the slap back, all he can do is apologise some more. So why not accept the apology or refuse to accept it UNTIL he agrees not to stay out until 2AM again instead of throwing the baby out with the bathwater?

- Is she actually going to tell her mother and brother what transpired or will she just tell them that "we are arguing and he slapped me"? Because she too will be ashamed of herself if her family really gets to hear the story

- Your mother and brother will still eventually come to see your presence as an irritation and ask you when youre going back

The genesis of the problem is that he stayed out until 2AM and left her with the baby and NOT that he slapped her! At the point when he came back late, she was totally blameless and she should have kept it that way if she knew she was going to involve her family in their issue. I would have accepted it if she reported him to her family over that alone if it were a repeat occurrence.

The golden question is, who pursued who here ? Did he go and look for her to slap her or did she go looking for slap

And people saying that "she could have fallen, she could have died" etc yeah! And he could have developed hypertension from constant nagging and shouting. Thats why they should both apologise to each other and keep each other alive mbok

Are you truly a woman or a man using female moniker? See logical argument devoid of emotion unlike those ones have been reading from female nairalander on this thread.
This is rare ooo. E weak me Sha.

Re: I Hit My Wife by calabardick(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Smallboy01:

wtf is this? I'm not baffled, no wonder you're yet to get married at the age of 30+

How did you know that?
Re: I Hit My Wife by streetsoldier1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Broz, truth be told she was never married to you, she only managed to get married for a while, count it all joy that your sorrow left you. Marriage was never meant to be gain for man anyways, give her the break, show some love and apologize for your error but never push to her, of she isn't coming let her stay, you may be better off without her....love yourself and stay happy. Don't drink, don't wees, don't womanize, concentrate your energy on what brings financial success to you.
Re: I Hit My Wife by calabardick(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
madridguy:
She went into our room and locked the door , she was in there for a long time and the next morning , her mother and older brother was at the house and she came out of the room with her and our baby stuff and she said she was leaving me for good. I told her how sorry I was but her mother told me to get out of their faces and they left the house.

Bros, this may sound somehow but you never get wife.

Her action looks like a timed bomb

those supporting her, does she knows the implication of locking her husband out of his matrimonial bedroom?
Re: I Hit My Wife by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
just trying to ascertain how many times your wife must have called you on phone to know your whereabout.
then she obviously complained, poured out her frustration on your sudden behaviour and you gave her a brain resetting slap that made her to bleed from both the mouth and nose.

bros 4get masculine ego and superiority cox u re d architect of your own fortune. keep apologising to her. she will definitely come back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Wife by Anextin(f): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
I bet you didn't call to tell her where u were, or the stupid invitation. The problem with abusers like you is that, it always starts with a first slap, followed with repeated apology, then the torrents of beatings sets in. Except she does something drastic n deep, You will continue. Its in you man. The only solution is for her to take you to army guys for proper beatings n flogging. That way, any day you want to raise your stupid hand, you will recall d beating n hold back!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by 2chukwu(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
This reminds me of the day our eldest sister came home in the middle of the night crying that her husband beat the hell out of her...my mum woke me and my younger brother up and was like how could you guys be here and your elder sister will be going through such inhumane treatment.
So my younger brother flared up and I followed suit just to play down the rising tension.
I took the lead and drove straight to the husband house but while In the car I asked my brother
Me: Bros
Him: abeg abeg
Me: what if this marriage scatter now who will marry this our sister with kids and besides we have not heard from the husband. I want you to do me a big favor
Him: what's it
Me: I want you to act on my directives ok pretend from now that nothing happens,let's take this to another level ok.
Him: just make sure you know what you are doing.
Me: sure I got this
So when I got to the house I went in and we both greeted and I told him am not happy with him but we should go out and talk. So we drove to a nearby joint we sat down and talked and he explained everything,the only part I faulted him was raising his arms, which he apologized deeply and promised to make amends which he did.
Today they're with 4th kid
Moral of the story,help your sister in her marriage!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Wife by Smallboy01: 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
calabardick:

How did you know that?
because i'm a soothslayer.
Re: I Hit My Wife by golddare: 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
calabardick:

I'm in love with this, you make sense.
But the bold sentence; mbanu, isn't she alive? Their mouth runs like a broken tap.

It's an agreement on her side even though you and I know that its may be difficult for some women but I think it depends on the man. Just know in your mind that beating a woman reduces a man.
Re: I Hit My Wife by midnighter(f): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Korllami007:

Are you truly a woman or a man using female moniker? See logical argument devoid of emotion unlike those ones have been reading from female nairalander on this thread.
This is rare ooo. E weak me Sha.

Lol sir, as for me o, I can't understand OPs wife at all.

I can't even call my mother to tell her that I followed my husband shouting at him from behind because I know she will use dialect to scatter my existence so there's nothing like female or male monicker here

Nobody should sugar coat anything oo, that lady is very unreasonable

The man is irresponsible and has a lack of self-control but I would rather find other ways to get to him because I can't embarrass myself to my brother and parents with any kind of hysterical shouting and beating like this, Haba
Re: I Hit My Wife by dederocs(m): 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
cheesy grin modern day marriage.
Re: I Hit My Wife by calabardick(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
golddare:

It's an agreement on her side even though you and I know that its may be difficult for some women but I think it depends on the man. Just know in your mind that beating a woman reduces a man.

Absolutely.
Re: I Hit My Wife by richie240: 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
edoman2016:
Is your wife from a single home? What's your father in-law reaction about the whole thing?
Edoman!
You took d words out of my mouth!
Its very likely that d mother herself is a single woman hence d haste in packing out her daughters 'load' from her matrimonial home.

To d op:
Shiii do happen but I can assure u DT u've married from a very bad family. Just know DT if if she comes back, d same scenario will still repeat itself as a precedence has bn set.

I really don't despise those who say marriage is overrated. The drama is 'over-much' .

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by calabardick(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Smallboy01:

because i'm a soothslayer.

shocked effiong?
Re: I Hit My Wife by Praktikals(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
For your mind, you have made sense. If your daughter finds herself in this kind of situation, get people to beat her husband. Las Las, na you go marry your daughter

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by LyfeJennings(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

U self deserve slap
Very hot one

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by LyfeJennings(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Praktikals:

For your mind, you have made sense. If your daughter finds herself in this kind of situation, get people to beat her husband. Las Las, na you go marry your daughter

No mind am
Oloriburuku somebody

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by calabardick(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
This is the condition of the OP now, village people in action.

Re: I Hit My Wife by Norland4life(f): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
You have no reason being in any relationship if you can't tolerate the foolishness of a woman and the stupidity of a man.
We should equally learn to be diplomatic,women like to be overly dramatic,nagging solves nothing.
Re: I Hit My Wife by chinchonglee(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Get off my mentions....... bloodyfooool. Keep your stupid prayers, I don't need them. No husband who beats his wife deserves her love/respect. If he does not beg and take her back who's gonna lose? Highest is he will remarry, his wife is very very young, she will also remarry. Only the child will suffer. A real man walks out of such situations, real men should not hit women.
Dat "REAL MEN SHOULD NOT HIT WOMEN" is an emotional blackmailing statement women use to compromise men. If my wife frustrate me to some certain level i may reset her brain with a resounding slap. Does that make me less of a man

Be living in fantasy okay! Reality will definitely hit u

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by Ameduonyechebet(f): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
[This is not an advice, take it down.]In as much as I don't support domestic violence, your effort at apologizing and sincerely promising not to repeat it is more than enough to make you guys come back to normal if she's a reasonable woman.
don't call or beg her anymore else she will see a good stance to manipulate your sorry ass forever.
She will come back in a matter of days if you ignore her but if she doesn't, find a way to make yourself happy. You can't kill yourself over a trouble she ignited. She will loose if she tries to make it a hard or competitive game.

There are many ladies young and old with very good character that will be willing to marry as second, third and even fourth wife.[/quote]
Re: I Hit My Wife by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
GraGra247:

You think through your anus.
you think through you rotten mouth
Re: I Hit My Wife by Smallboy01: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
calabardick:

shocked effiong?
what's "effiong" ?
Re: I Hit My Wife by Izigha(m): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
MizMyColi:
Those of you telling him to forget her should think again.

The woman was already unhappy with this keeping late nights, and probably other things too.

While he was out, she was probably calling without a response. As for me, since it got to a point where her parents came in, he has to go to the house and apologise.
The same thin I was thinking.
There are underlining issues. She set a trap and the op jump into it. There days with smart phones your partner can feel a party with continuous update with photos and videos, will know when you are leaving the party
Trust me wifes dnt sleep when their husbands are at a party

It is true that parents give out their girl children in marriage, but not all them sell their children.

OP, you hurt her parents deeply by ever raising your hands on her. If she was shouting and raising hands at you provocatively, you are the reason why. You pushed her to such place of bitterness and resentment. I'm sure you probably didn't apologize the moment you came in....that would have angered her more. It was inconsiderate of you.

Would you accept for your wife to be out that long with friends?

Well, except daughter doesn't tell me..but there's no way I'm leaving her with a man that raises his hand on her...except she decides to stay.

Na from clap them dey enter dance.
Re: I Hit My Wife by Finnese001: 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Really...the bastard hit her and she was bleeding and she needs counselling.......saying am sorry does not change anything....once a wife beater always .....he Will do worse given the chance....she is wise......I have never hit a woman and never will.....no excuses

Ndi mmadu self undecided
Re: I Hit My Wife by Emmanuelhector(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Op.. its just a slap and she called her mother that came with assisted brother to beat you up.. Bro, don't even bother to beg again. Just snub then for now

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by chris81964(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
I am sure you left out a lot of what transpired before you got home. Like the missed calls from her. You also made a choice that being with your friend was more important that spending time with your spouse and baby.

People who work have no appreciation of how much effort goes into taking care of a small child. Your spouse cooks, cleans and tends to the child. She too is entitled to a break from all that work. I think that you need to spend a day alone with the child and do what your wife does to appreciate her.
She had every right to be angry. You were not contrite, instead you felt that she had no right to be upset. You elected to minimize how she felt and when you had enough you battered her.

You did not recognize what got you to where you found yourself. The slap was the nail on the coffin. There were other things that she was upset about.

Recognize your insensitivity and selfish behavior. You failed to recognize that she worked just as hard keeping your home as you do going to work. You get a break. She does not. And when she was counting on you to come and relieve her you elected to spend time with your friends till 2 am.

You are a married man what are you doing out at 2 am. Why do you think you wife does not deserve to be out with you at that time? Is she no longer your friend?

The people suggesting that you be battered in return are wrong. You have in laws that have class and dignity. They also have standards and would not accept that you batter their child.

Start by asking to spend time with your child. Take her for a few hours. That should give you an opening back into the heart of your lovely wife. Take her on a date without the child. Do a movie. Get a hotel room. Just the two of you no baby. Do you realize that women don't feel as attractive after they give birth. When was the last time you complimented her on her looks?

Goodluck. All is not lost. If you have the desire you can fix it.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply)

Lessons From Marrying From A Rich Family / Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.