Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Hit My Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit My Wife (67974 Views)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / I Hit My Wife , I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit My Wife by fatymore(f): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2019
crackhaus:

That you even believe you had any case to begin with is a testament to that IQ thing.

I wonder why a woman who insists her husband should sign an undertaking to never raise his hands on her wouldn't want to sign an undertaking to never raise her voice on him.
I thought it was a partnership.

You are certifiable.

Otito... Don't reply me again biko

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by Oliver12Hodges: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2019
Your wife is wrong, she tells everything to her family in vain. This is your own business. And all problems should be solved only by you. Then you had a fight, make peace tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by Oliver12Hodges: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2019
Ekene161829:
I did something I really regret . Me and my wife have an amazing marriage 2 years of marriage and we are blessed with a 7 months old baby girl. She is 28 and I almost 33. Last saturday I got invited to go out by some of my work friends , I got home late 2am, so madam wasn't happy. She was yelling me ,throwing hands and screaming at me . I ignored her and left the room to the living room but she followed me and I asked her to leave me alone but she kept going which made me angry, I took the back of my hand and gave her a slap on the mouth. She cried out and held her face and started crying and her lips was bleeding. I didnt intentionally hurt her , I just wanted to calm her down since ignoring her was not working. I said sorry , and I was literally on my knees begging her . I tried to hold her but she refused. The rest of the night was me repeating apology or i didnt mean to hurt you. She ignored me . She went into our room and locked the door , she was in there for a long time and the next morning , her mother and older brother was at the house and she came out of the room with her and our baby stuff and she said she was leaving me for good. I told her how sorry I was but her mother told me to get out of their faces and they left the house. I feel so ashamed and I've never done anything like this before and I never thought I would. I dont want to loose my wife and baby. I need both of them back . Should I attempt to contact her? What do I do?
Your wife is wrong, she tells everything to her family in vain. This is your own business. And all problems should be solved only by you. Then you had a fight, make peace tomorrow.
Re: I Hit My Wife by crackhaus: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2019
fatymore:

Otito... Don't reply me again biko
Or what?
You will shout, yell, and scream my PC screen off?

8 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by Stillthebest: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2019
kiss
What are you doing till 2 am? Didn't you know when it is late already to start going home ?

U didnt state if you explained why you were late to her
Aya buruku see Fe ana buruku ni ko see ni(having bad inlaws is worst than having a bad wife)

What about the inlaws meeting you to ask why you hit her and asked you to not repeat it again, then make u reconcile?

But they are quick to take their daughter like you begged them to marry their daughter.

You are supposed to be told by them to keep apologising to her till she listens.

What a parent!

This case isn't worth the one to pack out except if you had been hitting her severally and u didnt say or you are just a bad husband that she had reported to her parents about you countless times and they are tired already.
If these are not the case, If I were you, she would be the one to do the begging for packing out.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by Sandypearl: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
How would you have felt if it was your wife who hanged out with her friends and came back by 2am? Any married man or woman who does things without considering the other partner is immature or simply wicked. Your wife's brother should have slapped you back, or is he a weak man? He should have slapped you ensuring that you bleed from your mouth and nose. As for your wife, continue to call her, send messages, give her more time, she will heal and return to you. It's very shameful that her brother was there and did not defend her, by slapping the st-pi---y outta your brains.
You are so unreasonable honestly speaking, shit happens after all the apology can't she calm,what kind of heart dies she have?
Re: I Hit My Wife by Sandypearl: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2019
I hate domestic violence and dont support,but Why are many people critizing him. He said he did something he is regretting and he was apologizing to his wife,yet to no avail does she have the heart of Pharoah. Calling her mother and brother wasn't enough she packed her stuffs out of the house,wen her husband didn't drive her.OK! For me she will be the one coming to beg. Nonsense . Make your self happy very soon her mother will be tired of her she will come back the same way she left.

8 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by Saintmary(f): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2019
kulobyno:

So the OP should kill himself for a mistake he has apologized for or allow himself to be manipulated by following her the way house fly follows poo. Over wetin. There's no bed anymore. Such wife would kill her husband with wicked manipulations.
Like I said, its his marriage.
Re: I Hit My Wife by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 16, 2019
kulobyno:
Well as for me:
1. Hitting you wife is a sign of weakness.
2. Apologizing is a sign of strength and love.
But rubbishing my effort to make amends by involving her parents is a NO NO.
I WILL NEVER apologise further because she has made things even.
Whether she decides to stay or leave is her business but trust me I won't care anymore.
Marriage is not about EGO.... Both the wife and husband were wrong and any reckless decision will affect the 7 months old baby

6 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by fatymore(f): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2019
crackhaus:

Or what?
You will shout, yell, and scream my PC screen off?

I.know you are laughing your head off...

Bye joor

5 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2019
Last last Divorce rate will increase in Nigeria!!

Marriage is full of deception!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Wife by twinskenny(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2019
xendra:
I'm not surprised to see men saying she should have kept this within the family. grin na from clap dem dey enter dance. a man that can come home 2am and slap the wife that same night deserves no sympathy. na so she go keep quiet till it gets worse and he kills her.

naija men, Una try o
grin grin grin @na from clap den dey enter dance

4 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2019
I need Facebook account for ads pls. 2k available if you wanna sell.
Re: I Hit My Wife by 989900: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2019
donbachi:
No..contact my wife.

You sir, are the MVP! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by nairalanduseles: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2019
U get luck st no be my sister
Re: I Hit My Wife by MSesan: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2019
To come and give u beating of ur life I guess? Why would you beat a woman
Re: I Hit My Wife by Sterope(f): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2019
No third party interference does not include domestic abuse. Na so e dey start.

emeijeh:
Your wife went too far for calling her people (after your very first slap)
What happened to the "no third party interference" sermon on your wedding day?

But Op, are you sure you have not hit or beaten her before that day?

Just keep apologizing.
She has to come back.

9 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by enemachris(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
How would you have felt if it was your wife who hanged out with her friends and came back by 2am? Any married man or woman who does things without considering the other partner is immature or simply wicked. Your wife's brother should have slapped you back, or is he a weak man? He should have slapped you ensuring that you bleed from your mouth and nose. As for your wife, continue to call her, send messages, give her more time, she will heal and return to you. It's very shameful that her brother was there and did not defend her, by slapping the st-pi---y outta your brains.
When a child is given the opportunity to give an advice. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by SenecaTheYonger: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2019
You need to have a wooden wall at one part of your room, so when your wife is hitting you, you throw a fit of rage and punch a whole through the wooden wall. I emphasize on wooden wall because I don't want you to punch a cement wall. So this is where you'll channel your anger when it gets to a point where you are forced to use your hand, use it on the wooden wall in her presence, she'll understand.
Ekene161829:
I did something I really regret. My wife and I have an amazing marriage, 2 years of marriage and we are blessed with a 7-month-old baby girl.

She is 28 and I almost 33. Last Saturday I got invited to go out by some of my work friends , I got home late 2am, so madam wasn't happy. She was yelling at me, throwing hands and screaming at me. I ignored her and left the room to the living room but she followed me and I asked her to leave me alone but she kept going which made me angry.

I took the back of my hand and gave her a slap on the mouth. She cried out and held her face and started crying and her lips was bleeding. I didn't intentionally hurt her, I just wanted to calm her down since ignoring her was not working. I said sorry, and I was literally on my knees begging her. I tried to hold her but she refused.
The rest of the night was me repeating apology or i didn't mean to hurt you. She ignored me . She went into our room and locked the door.

She was in there for a long time and the next morning, her mother and older brother was at the house and she came out of the room with her and our baby stuff and she said she was leaving me for good. I told her how sorry I was but her mother told me to get out of their faces and they left the house.

I feel so ashamed and I've never done anything like this before and I never thought I would. I don't want to loose my wife and baby. I need both of them back. Should I attempt to contact her?

What do I do?
Re: I Hit My Wife by labusinessguide: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2019
emeijeh:
Your wife went too far for calling her people (after your very first slap)
What happened to the "no third party interference" sermon on your wedding day?

But Op, are you sure you have not hit or beaten her before that day?

Just keep apologizing.
She has to come back.

This is an honest question

Are you mad?

If he or she can conceive the idea of domestic violence or abuse, it is sufficient for separation or divorce as the individual deems appropriate.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by midnighter(f): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2019
I dont think it can really be the way you painted it. How can it escalate to this point in less than a day Something was already wrong beforehand.

You shouldnt have slapped her!

AND She shouldnt have harassed you, followed you around the house and shouted at you. The point that you told her to leave you alone and she didnt was the point AT WHICH SHE OVERSTEPPED HER BOUNDARY.

Shouting at somebody and harassing them is STILL DOMESTIC ABUSE!

So the solution is to wait until everything calms down and calmly talk out your differences because she is the one who actually initiated it THOUGH YOU TOO DIDNT ACT WELL AND GAVE HER A WEAPON TO USE AGAINST YOU WITH HER FAMILY.

Be smarter next time o!

5 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by Happyguy201: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2019
its either she had wanted to leave you all along and was waiting for an opportunity to do so or shes just not matured enough to be in a relationship , calling her mom and brother over this shows how immature she is and if you need my advice i would say dont call her until she comes back to her senses ,

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by nairalanduseles: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2019
koolib:
Your wife needs a lot of counseling. Such an occurrence should remain between you. Some would say they can't hit a woman, it could be correct as long as they are not frustrated. Your show of regret shows you are a good man. All you need do is to keep begging her with the promise that it will never happen again. After accepting your apology, make sure you spoil her with gifts and affection so as to erase the unpleasant memory. Call us to celebrate the naming ceremony of your next child. wink

Really...the bastard hit her and she was bleeding and she needs counselling.......saying am sorry does not change anything....once a wife beater always .....he Will do worse given the chance....she is wise......I have never hit a woman and never will.....no excuses

5 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by Sukueponmalu: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2019
Find another wife

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by Sukueponmalu: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Really...the bastard hit her and she was bleeding and she needs counselling.......saying am sorry does not change anything....once a wife beater always .....he Will do worse given the chance....she is wise......I have never hit a woman and never will.....no excuses
Stfu

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by DonBenny77(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2019
Even a married man must hang out and keep late nights once in a while.
Just the other day I was hanging out with friends a married friend's wife was begging him to still come home at 1 am she will open door for him.
One other married friend of mine if he's out till 10pm his wife advises him to sleep at my place or wherever he is...
That's why it's good to marry your friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Wife by labusinessguide: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2019
Dupalmer:
In as much as I don't support domestic violence, your effort at apologizing and sincerely promising not to repeat it is more than enough to make you guys come back to normal if she's a reasonable woman.
don't call or beg her anymore else she will see a good stance to manipulate your sorry ass forever.
She will come back in a matter of days if you ignore her but if she doesn't, find a way to make yourself happy. You can't kill yourself over a trouble she ignited. She will loose if she tries to make it a hard or competitive game.

There are many ladies young and old with very good character that will be willing to marry as second, third and even fourth wife.

She has a choice to make

And her choice is valid, even if you feel it's not reasonable.

The point is...if he thought it wise to hit her, she has the liberty to choose her safety and sanity over the marriage, if she so deems it okay

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by 300wayne: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2019
I doubt if you will advise ur son dis way nor ur daughter to react like the wife it's true the man made a mistake which was followed with remorse the woman went too far this is marriage not boyfriend/girlfriend Mata.....if the brother plus mother gang up beat the man e con fall die which story she for de talk abi if the man ignore the woman con even go marry another woman cum house who loose?....... Use ur upper everything no be gra gra
LilMissFavvy:
Re: I Hit My Wife by Islie: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2019
Ekene161829:
I did something I really regret. My wife and I have an amazing marriage, 2 years of marriage and we are blessed with a 7-month-old baby girl.

She is 28 and I almost 33. Last Saturday I got invited to go out by some of my work friends , I got home late 2am, so madam wasn't happy. She was yelling at me, throwing hands and screaming at me. I ignored her and left the room to the living room but she followed me and I asked her to leave me alone but she kept going which made me angry.

I took the back of my hand and gave her a slap on the mouth. She cried out and held her face and started crying and her lips was bleeding. I didn't intentionally hurt her, I just wanted to calm her down since ignoring her was not working. I said sorry, and I was literally on my knees begging her. I tried to hold her but she refused.
The rest of the night was me repeating apology or i didn't mean to hurt you. She ignored me . She went into our room and locked the door.

She was in there for a long time and the next morning, her mother and older brother was at the house and she came out of the room with her and our baby stuff and she said she was leaving me for good. I told her how sorry I was but her mother told me to get out of their faces and they left the house.

I feel so ashamed and I've never done anything like this before and I never thought I would. I don't want to loose my wife and baby. I need both of them back. Should I attempt to contact her?

What do I do?

Did you inform her about the party...

Did you send a text or call that you will be late home to put her mind at rest....

If you did all that and this thing happened..... Then am sorry to say you marry a control freak and manipulator

How could she be pushing you to the edge of the wall for a retaliate
Re: I Hit My Wife by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2019
Domestic violence ,that am not a party to but your wife took it too far.

You calm down,don't take it hard on your self.Trust me if she was having it in mind to leave before she will definitely do,using silly excuses.

People who wants to leave a relationship do bring up silly excuses just to leave.

If She never wanted leaving trust me no one will know about it.

End of the matter is ,she wanted leaving she was just looking for a bait from you.
Re: I Hit My Wife by Neoteny(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2019
You went out and stayed late, and hit her for good measure.

You're a terrible husband

You don't deserve her

She should leave your immature ass

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit My Wife by CasNova: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2019
Tell her this and thank me later:

Baby, I was a beast to have hit you. I have been told this kind of thing will only happen once. Now, it has happened.
I can assure you it will never happen again. Please come back home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.