Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her (40905 Views)

BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me / Cee-C: I Will Never Support Kayamata, Bleaching Products – BBNaija Star / Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Rikidony(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2019
omo this girl wicked dah, a whole TACHA grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Kharol1234: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2019
even social media too?
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Baalejasper: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2019
Maybe she no dey this planet again................inside life
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by bonnyhope: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2019
Hatred and jealousy

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Jasen1(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2019
Pay back time

Tacha said same thing

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2019
Stupid girl

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2019
Na wa for the OP and Mod.

I watched the video, she admitted she didn't really watch the show but she never said anything about not knowing who tacha is.. She even said everyone is unique in their own way when asked about people comparing them.

Let's drop all this lazy reporting this year.. Our lazy style is what is making the useless government clamouring for Social bill control.

5 Likes

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Dubembiafra: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2019
4Q there
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Confirmedzombie: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2019
Who ask you. Shameless, useless,dirty, shapeless ugly frustrated broke bitch.

You are an educated elitrate who cant even spoke a good english.

You are hear spoken rubbish
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Evalusiah(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2019
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by yunafa(f): 11:56am On Dec 16, 2019
why does ceecee lie so much? this was a babe that was campaigning for mercy when the show was on.

5 Likes

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Iamfisherman1(m): 11:56am On Dec 16, 2019
Cum down bro
COZA:
You dont even have to watch BBN to know Tacha

posts about BBN were littered all over social media..facebook Instagram etc. So Aunty Cee C you're either a plain liar or just an insecure farm tool.
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by LadyExcellency: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2019
COZA:

posts about BBN were littered all over social media..facebook Instagram etc. So Aunty Cee C you're either a plain liar or just an insecure farm tool.

May be true, I don't even know both of them to be honest.

I mean, I can't recognise any of them in pictures

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2019
shut up you liar, with your rock yansh wey no soft

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by mbjsuki(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2019
No matter how cheap or easy heaven is accessible,some people will not just find their way there! In short,they can’t make it there even if Angel Micheal Hans picked them. So unfortunately so
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Tarabye: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Ykc2(m): 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
kolafolabi:
She didn't watch the show that made her popular. That's a blatant lie. I think she should actually work toward not being overthrown because Tacha is about to explorer
about to explorer?you and tacha belong to the same ogiri odour angry
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Tembebe: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
Confirmedzombie:
Who ask you. Shameless, useless,dirty, shapeless ugly frustrated broke bitch.

You are an educated elitrate who cant even spoke a good english.

You are hear spoken rubbish
Cherrybae,so you have gotten a new moniker.
Your words gave you away grin grin
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by bizhop01: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
Very dirty character, i pity the innocent man that will call her my wife, because she will drain and kill him emotional.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by gambia(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Mumu girl angry
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by mabebe1(f): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
COZA:

shit. grin
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lies, you can tell she knows tacha from the way she blings her eyes

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Goovo(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Bustincole:
Na dem
is this pix real? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Neoteny(m): 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
Last year's model dissing this year's model is the classic case of obsolescence panic.

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by rahztafari(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Vision2045:
Na wa for the OP and Mod.

I watched the video, she admitted she didn't really watch the show but she never said anything about not knowing who tacha is.. She even said everyone is unique in their own way when asked about people comparing them.

Let's drop all this lazy reporting this year.. Our lazy style is what is making the useless government clamouring for Social bill control.

My brother I taya oo... Even NLers sef go comment after reading headlines alone.

These bloggers sha. From the video, she heard of Tacha through social media and she only said she no dey watch TV.

The rush for FTC is so real sha

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by kheny12(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Cee C with her naughty forehead and prideness are like 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Shopatcandice(f): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pride. You that supported mercy. If you did not watch it how come you supported mercy.
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Lamanii22(f): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
kolafolabi:
She didn't watch the show that made her popular. That's a blatant lie. I think she should actually work toward not being overthrown because Tacha is about to explorer

I swear... Even if one didn't watch bbn, one'd still know tacha... Tacha has overthrown already...

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by MisfitHPG: 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=densiks post=84954564]
By this statement she’s admitted that Tacha is bigger than her hence the need to make it sound like she doesn’t exist.

Empty vessels make the loudest noise.

[you must be Yoruba, because she didn't say she doesn't know the bitch tacha,she said she can say about the comparism becase she didn't watch the show..stupid boy]
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by kolafolabi(m): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ykc2:
about to explorer?you and tacha belong to the same ogiri odour angry
Lol..You are not serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Mum Dance Zanku Legwork After BET Awards Party Night / Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison / Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Grandchildren In Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.