Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun (25056 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) / Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos / Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by dfrost: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2019
ednut1:
many rich single ladies usually don't have sense. they have used youth to slay or have high standards. in their 30s they will be ready to eat shit self to get husband . kai

Be kind. Don't say this. Life's challenges are not as we think. Not all lived a wayward life. Be nice. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by DaddyMorenike: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2019
End time Christmas plan.
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by baakinmagana: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2019
Naso de go de do bicos u met on social media u carry money treat him. welcome to Nigeria where everybody is a ................................
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by Myhusband(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad from scamming foreigners back to local.Wide wet supposed assist him if he need assistance but nay sad,he rather resorted to game. sad.30 yrs jail is ok for dem angry

in fact the thing tire me. that lady that could send 1.2m without physical meeting can help him with 3m. some men are just naturally dumb

sigh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by CasNova: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2019
Nigeria is having so many fake things these days, including fake love.
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by ednut1(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2019
dfrost:

Be kind. Don't say this. Life's challenges are not as we think. Not all lived a wayward life. Be nice. undecided
where did i mention wayward
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by sisisioge: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin

So she sent 1.2m without going to see her love by her sef? Well...it is well.
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by Uuhemz: 11:36am On Dec 16, 2019
This news is not complete at all and it looks fake.
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by Skepticus: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2019
dfrost:

Got a bike for someone for commercial transportation. He relocated after some months. Money I saved last year.

I just laughed when I heard he relocated. People sef. As if the bike will solve all his life's problems.

It's annoying. A lot of Nigerians are latent criminals. Ironically, what they calk forward hustling is stupidity and hustling backwards.

Their actions affect people with good and honest intentions like me.
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by dfrost: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2019
ednut1:
where did i mention wayward

Go back and read your comment again.
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by dfrost: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2019
Skepticus:

It's annoying. A lot of Nigerians are latent criminals. Ironically, what they calk forward hustling is stupidity and hustling backwards.

Their actions affect people with good and honest intentions like me.

I tell you. You painted it well, latent criminals.
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by ednut1(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2019
dfrost:

Go back and read your comment again.
slaying doesn't mean waywardness, having high expectation is a choice too.
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by Otsam(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Aminat508:

Source: https://amiloaded.com/2019/12/man-stages-fake-accident-fleeces-woman-of-n1-2m-hospital-bill-in-osun.html

The guy is simply fulfilling the mandate of his name “katayeyanjue” which means let’s see it all to the end from earth here.��
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by zeuss: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Chai.....Police no chop money wey the guy use their name collect? e go so pain dem? he must be punished.
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by xcelentattitude(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
@OP Aminat508 What is "fleeces"?
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by channel361: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
The good hand writing of this little boy not less than 12- years-old from junior secondary school has got people talking.

Not many of his age could write like this,. This young boy deserves all the accolades he can get. The kind of artistry he displayed in taking of his class notes is second to non. See the photos below;
https:///2PsdC8d

Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by Fredlongs(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Dobson43:
shocked

You forgot the part they got caught
I didn't oo, the fact they got caught dose not mean i must get caught. I know d consequences already and am prepared
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by MaryamFns: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
eTECTIV:
Dis current Nigeria is bringing out d best of criminality in ppl these days

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by dfrost: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
ednut1:
slaying doesn't mean waywardness, having high expectation is a choice too.

So what does slaying mean? I didn't attend big school.
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by dfrost: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
channel361:
The good hand writing of this little boy not less than 12- years-old from junior secondary school has got people talking.

Not many of his age could write like this,. This young boy deserves all the accolades he can get. The kind of artistry he displayed in taking of his class notes is second to non. See the photos below;
https:///2PsdC8d

Post the photos here.
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by seangy4konji: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Somebody must pay ooo
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by Bright12660(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

My nigggar
Them never hypnotize you na im make you get mouth
After them hypnotize you then them go blast you with better tools and format!

Before you say jack Robinson
You don pay
And once you start to dey pay then them go dey bill you steadily until God intervene for your matter
Yet you people will come out to say it's only greedy people who gets scammed
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by eghuan1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

My nigggar

You don pay
And once you start to dey pay then them go dey bill you steadily until God intervene for your matter

That one de sha. But e go hard for some of us to fall for such.
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by greatbrian(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
eTECTIV:
Dis current Nigeria is bringing out d best of criminality in ppl these days

They choose to... We are all into this and not everyone is into crime. I bet there is as much law abiding citizens to the criminal population. And don't forget Egg and potato goes thru the same hot water. One comes out stronger and finer the other marshy and softer.

1 Like

Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by oglalasioux(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
The lady should be the one in prison for incurable stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by explicitee(m): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
That girl should be flogged for fall for such cheap local scam
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by armadeo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

My nigggar

You don pay

Guy forget na mugu she be. Simple. Even logic will tell you his is trash. She is just dumb that's why they call them magas
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by Legendguru: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by Buffalo2(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
KATAYEYANJUE? That name sounds like the name of Oshun state's Police Public Relations Officer right?...... Yessssss..... Mustafa KATAYEYANJUE...... One Katayeyanjue is a Police officer while another (bastard) Katayeyanjue is a criminal. Inside life fah
Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by Buffalo2(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
oglalasioux:
The lady should be the one in prison for incurable stupidity.
Walahi grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun by VERTEX1: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses / Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends / Man Held With 17 Bags Of Marijuana In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.