Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? (35919 Views)

Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico / Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them / WORLD CUP DRAW (which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Be Group With) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Homers123(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
which club
Chelsea of cause.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
Cossybob:
With this form, my blues are going no where...
I just hope they re strategize and change their mentality towards their next match against Tottenham.
Bayern form is also bad

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by DBossNG(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:
All of the above, I hope Barca will make us proud this time around.

I hope so too

3 Likes

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
sulasa07:
Knocker niyen
you still remember watin happen for 2012?
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by ppogba: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Real Madrid V Man City.

A Madrid Victory to quicken Pep exit from English football.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
i think all the draws are pretty interesting.. No clear favourite... Just on book opinion.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by ekaette1621: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
BUBU FC vs NBA FC

grin grin

draw no bet.

If you know you know. grin
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by sulasa07(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
you still remember watin happen for 2012?
This is 2019/2020 and this no be final

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Darteyyyy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Check out Naija Students No 1 local classifieds.

https://www.stuff4students.com/

It's like a Konga for students to sell to each other in school and students in other schools around them.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by ComradeShegs(m): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
As a Liverpool fan I would say ATM vs LFC
As a Football fan - Mancity vs Real Madrid

4 Likes

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by itzprezy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Madrid vs city

2 Likes

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by bubu2019: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kooldon:
Man Utd Vs PSG ( Rematch) grin Man Utd Vs PSG ( Rematch)
Arsenal vs Barcelona rematch

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Papajd: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
All
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
sulasa07:

This is 2019/2020 and this no be final
you know this is 2020 and you already knocked out Chelsea with your mouth? Bayern are not even in top 4 in that farmers league

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by healthserve(m): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
I'm sorry for Barca fans who are thinking it's a walk over. I'm looking forward to the Barcelona vs Napoli and Man City vs REAL Madrid game

5 Likes

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by kecee99(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kooldon:
Man Utd Vs PSG ( Rematch) grin
Man Utd Vs PSG ( Rematch)
Are u high? cheesy

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
tillaman:
Napoli vs Barcelona!!!
It will be like taking candy from a baby!!!
Good heavens why is Barcelona so good

FCB all day every day!!!
bottlers FC

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by sulasa07(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
you know this is 2020 and you already knocked out Chelsea with your mouth? Bayern are not even in top 4 in that farmers league
They are not in top four doesn't mean they will allow Chelshit knock em out at such early stage,and Bayern performance at Champe is 50% times beta than that of Chelshit.Chelshit even struggled to qualify.

2 Likes

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Godhatesodomy: 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wow
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by anonymous1759(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2019

All Barca fans should get off UCL dream in their heads with Valverde No hope what we need is miracle and luck.

6 Likes

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Barthley: 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Homers123:
Bayern go beat my club but I'm looking forward to ATM vs Liverpool.
ATM no really good this season
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Barthley: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
ppogba:
Real Madrid V Man City.

A Madrid Victory to quicken Pep exit from English football.

Mancity will trash Madrid.. Madrid is poor in defence.. And they also lack sharp striker .
Unlike before wet Ronaldo dey there
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Gordieshegz(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
tillaman:
Napoli vs Barcelona!!!
It will be like taking candy from a baby!!!
Good heavens why is Barcelona so good

FCB all day every day!!!

Bro, no doubt barca has higher chance here but an Italian team could be a pain in the arse for barca at times.
Ac Milan.
Inter
Juventus.
Roma
Napoli.

Any of them can upset barca on its best days

2 Likes

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Roon9(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Bayern is out

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by akilo1: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Chelsea is gone grin
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
sulasa07:

They are not in top four doesn't mean they will allow Chelshit knock em out at such early stage,and Bayern performance at Champe is 50% times beta than that of Chelshit.Chelshit even struggled to qualify.
not when they only have one opponent in their group. Ajax could not even qualify from Chelsea group. Chelsea came out of the most competitive group. I don't think our form is worst than that of Bayern

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Ojetayo17(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
God help Barça this time around
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by saajus: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
I don't think my Chelsea can survive this
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Randy100: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Man city vs madrid. I can't wait for pep to go back crying about how ref. robbed his team. His cry gives me orgasm.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by obiem(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Cossybob:

Mehn! I pray also.

That's if the choices are not cup tied
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Gordieshegz(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]City vs Real

grin grin grin
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by femi4: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Almost all the games are between teams of close ability, which is going to make every single match competitive, as competitive as one is expecting, there will never be without surprises
Very competitive this time around. No free run for any team

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onuachu Out, Ighalo In: Eguavoen Releases Final Squad List For AFCON 2021 / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Women's WAFU Cup (4 - 2) - Penalty (Full Time) / Manchester United Celebrates With Nigeria Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.