Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? (35918 Views)

Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico / Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them / WORLD CUP DRAW (which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Be Group With) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by DownChelsea(f): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Wetin Chelsea do you na
underachieved but noisy. Unlike true greats such as Juventus, Porto, Madrid, Manchester United, Barcelona, Liverpool, Milan, Ajax, Bayern e.t.c
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by sen8or(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:
All of the above, I hope Barca will make us proud this time around.
MANOLAS has moved from Roma to Napoli[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by obiem(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
saajus:
I don't think my Chelsea can survive this

Brace yourself for another huge scoreline angry
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Chelsea - bayern is a game i will be looking towards

This is no more a chelsea of defence i just hope chelsea will be in a form of their life then...

Bayern out...

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Starboyyy: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Real Madrid vs Man city and Chelsea vs Bayern....Both will be electrifying cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Robenna(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
Me Real Madrid Vs Manchester City
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by explicitee(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
Real Madrid Vs Man City
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
DownChelsea:
underachieved but noisy. Unlike true greats such as Juventus, Porto, Madrid, Manchester United, Barcelona, Liverpool, Milan, Ajax, Bayern e.t.c
Who do you support ?
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by sulasa07(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
not when they only have one opponent in their group. Ajax could not even qualify from Chelsea group. Chelsea came out of the most competitive group. I don't think our form is worst than that of Bayern
Don't worry,by the time you have chopped 6-0 at Bayern's home,you will realize
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
sulasa07:

Don't worry,by the time you have chopped 6-0 at Bayern's home,you will realize
same home we lifted the UCL?

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by yusluvad(m): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
All of them...
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by sulasa07(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
same home we lifted the UCL?
This year,if you win Champion league or any cup,I will cut off my balls
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Enemyofpeace: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
I can't wait to see Manchester United playing Chelsea, Manchester City or Tottenham again
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Simeonjoe1: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Liverpool and Athletico will be crazy but Liverpool should come out victorious

2 Likes

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Starboyyy: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
sulasa07:

haaa shocked
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by kingjrofficial(m): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
ppogba:
Real Madrid V Man City.

A Madrid Victory to quicken Pep exit from English football.
wit Madrid form, they can't eliminate Man City undecided
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Reference(m): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
drips8:
Man city and Real Madrid.

I know for sure that the match is going to be lit.

Goalfest.... with both teams spotting piss poor defences with razor sharp attacks.... difficult to call. It is a gaffers game.

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Obason22(m): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kooldon:
Man Utd Vs PSG ( Rematch) grin Man Utd Vs PSG ( Rematch)
No united around the big men.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Ezehillary(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Chelsea bye bye

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
sulasa07:

one step at a time. We will knock out Bayern first
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by four44: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
DownChelsea:
Good riddance to Chelsea
enemy of progress spoted angry angry angry
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Harbeeorlar(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Dortmund Vs PSG will be lit
It will be so entertaining with goal galore!!!

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Treasure17(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Has to be Man city Vs Madrid. The return of Hazard to England.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by taiocol: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
dortmund vs psg

i just want europe to feel the attacking force of bvb wink wink
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by mimilogs: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
obembet:
We all believe that there are no easy teams in the round of 16.

ChelseaFC and Bayern Munich will face in the Champions League for the first time since the 2012 final, which the Blues won 4-3 on penalties with Frank Lampard as captain. Rematch.

So am looking forward for Chelsea vs Bayern Munich.

Let's hear your view
PSG
Real Madrid
Valencia
Liverpool
Bayern
Juventus
Tottenham
Barcelona

These teams will qualify, sadly

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Obason22(m): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
I look forward to watch Bayern trash Chelsea home and away and Liverpool destroying ATM.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Homers123(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
Barthley:

ATM no really good this season
It is still going to be an interesting watch all the same.

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by vanida6: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Real Madrid vs Manchester city cool

we gonna trash man city I bet it

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by arukwe123(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
mimilogs:
PSG
Real Madrid
Valencia
Liverpool
Bayern
Juventus
Tottenham
Barcelona

These teams will qualify, sadly
verily verily I say unto you, there will be upsets. This is football. Anything can happen!!

3 Likes

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
healthserve:
I'm sorry for Barca fans who are thinking it's a walk over. I'm looking forward to the Barcelona vs Napoli and Man City vs REAL Madrid game

only myopic fans think it is

good old barca would steamroll napoli
but this current squad is just messi and a stegen
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by DownChelsea(f): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Who do you support ?
do you suppprt Chelsea?
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
DownChelsea:
do you suppprt Chelsea?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hugo Lloris Suffers Elbow Injury Against Brighton (Photos) / Onuachu Out, Ighalo In: Eguavoen Releases Final Squad List For AFCON 2021 / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Women's WAFU Cup (4 - 2) - Penalty (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.