Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request (30853 Views)

Abdulkarim Lawan: Why State Assemblies Don’t Override Governors’ Vetoes On Bills / Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / Lawan: Senate Will Act Expeditiously On Presidential Requests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
“But one thing is that, we are going to be critical that every cent that is borrowed is tied to a project.

I may not know how this things works...

But people who are more intellectual than you is complaining about your borrowing skills and the debt ratio is on the raise.. and you are putting this defence... then long way dey be that....

No discussion or more like questions on this loan... well i see the rubberstamp..

Please what is the collateral, and who is the borrower??

Mine is if anything goes wrong... which show... 75% likely too.. please those involved. E.g Senate persident, GMB... and the likes should pay up with the wealth they have accumulated these years... GMB... should be 10 times richer than 2015... ... Incorruptible GMB.... i hear!!!
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by truthstands01: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
What a puppet? That request must not be approved. Do you want to sell off Nigeria?
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
IJEYdiamond:

“But one thing is that, we are going to be critical that every cent that is borrowed is tied to a project.

I may not know how this things works...

But people who are more intellectual than you is complaining about your borrowing skills and the debt ratio is on the raise.. and you are putting this defence... then long way dey be that....

No discussion or more like questions on this loan... well i see the rubberstamp..

Please what is the collateral, and who is the borrower??

Mine is if anything goes wrong... which show... 75% likely too.. please those involved. E.g Senate persident, GMB... and the likes should pay up with the wealth they have accumulated these years... GMB... should be 10 times richer than 2015... ... Incorruptible GMB.... i hear!!!

The loan should be outrightly rejected until all projects being undertaken by the present and past government under the present loans are completed. The performance of those loans earlier taken should be appraised.

Soludo & Bismarck Rewane Team should give us the breakdown of the proposed loan, the payback period and how it would be paid back. This would enable us to know the rate of return on those projects where the loan would be invested.

For Mallam Falalu Bello to have complained that our loan profile is high
and that the present government has taken so much loan calls for concern. We need performance appraisal of existing loans before any loan is taken.

All this Sowore drama and the proposed Social Media bill are just to cage intellectual reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
Basher8583:

But you trust PDP and Atiku
who I support is not your business.Thanks
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by GreyLaw(m): 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
Aufbauh:
Honestly i don't know how some people reason.
Same people that will criticize the government about poor infrastructures and lack of opportunities are same people oppose to Govt borrowing to solve same problem.

I've look critically into this and discover that most of those critics are just being mischievous and angry that they're not the one in power to spend the money.

Meanwhile Saraki should be kicking in his oblivion for being upturned in all directions. cheesy

This post is the express result of fanaticism; a situation that occurs when the blind follow the blind!

Keep basking in unflinching support for a government that has failed in every respect. Nobody should blame you because you must be reaping from same government, or intend to reap from it.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Basher8583: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
BAAKUS1447:

who I support is not your business.Thanks

Well to be honest you actually have a point there. I don't give a rat's ass who you support
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Taoheed107: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2021
For more news(nigeria and foreign), visit my blog www.gruttle.com
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Taoheed107: 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
For more news(nigeria and foreign),visit my blog www.nipplot.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) / Deji Adeyanju Finally Released From Prison. See Photos / Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.