Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,696 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

I Cheated And I'm Guilty - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated And I'm Guilty (3069 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by bukatyne(f): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ha!

I propose people who post connocted stories should be banned for a year. undecided

cheenway:

Am I a fool to bring something as delicate as this here if it were to be me in the picture.

If you must know, it's a copied post from fb

Ode!

And common sense did not tell you to add the link or a disclaimer?

Even if you are not a cheat, you are a liar and a fraud.

6 Likes

Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by Prazo1: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
cheenway:

Am I a fool to bring something as delicate as this here if it were to be me in the picture.

Ode!

uhmm mama...but d dots connect with your former threads...

Anytin u say...smart woman
Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by spiralwedge(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
cheenway:
Please don't judge me. I know I am wrong. I feel guilty already.
My story goes like this. For sometime now and I mean in months, my hubby has changed. He comes home late around 11pm to midnight, passworded his phone,chats, picks calls and talks secretly, loves to stay alone all by himself, he doesn't talk to me anymore, we haven't spoken to each other in like two months and all. He sends the children to me if he wants to say anything to me. I've never had any reason to say he's cheating until this new development. I've tried all I can to find out if I offended him, I've cried, begged, talked, even reported to his brothers and mom to help me talk to him but he will laugh and say there's nothing. He even started sleeping in another room at home. We have two kids, 6 and 8 years old and we live in a 3 bedroom flat. So he now sleeps in the third room.

Now to the issue, I've been sex starved for months and I have been watching videos online to help myself, and I try to keep myself happy.
But this past week, an old 'friend' (we were dating casually then but we never had sex) contacted me through fb and we met after loosing contact for over 10 years. Me, him and other friends of ours at a friend's wedding.
During the after party, we got all drinking, eating, and later cuddly and it happened, we had sex in his car. Truly, I tried to resist but I couldn't help it. He didn't force or pressure me but I lost hold of myself. Now I feel dirty. I don't know if I can move past this. I know my husband's new attitude doesn't justify my actions.
But I'm deeply sorry. I don't know what to do.
Please help me out

Since it was discreetly done, it's okay... And never mention anywhere anymore. If he continues his attitude and you are going emotionally downward, discreetly do it again. Always do it far. But don't let it make you change at home... don't be TOOO happy at home
Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by fertilewomb: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
cheenway:

Ode!

You are the real ode! No brain! No self worth! So dumb!If u can cheaply get f.u.cked in a car, then I don't think I will bother myself replying you.

Madam na you get that story.
I challenge you to post the link to the Facebook. Nonsense and ingredients

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
fertilewomb:

You are the real ode! No brain! No self worth! So dumb!If u can cheaply get f.u.cked in a car, then I don't think I will bother myself replying you.

Madam na you get that story.
I challenge you to post the link to the Facebook. Nonsense and ingredients

You're the bigger fool. Idiat!
Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
bukatyne:
Ha!

I propose people who post connocted stories should be banned for a year. undecided

And common sense did not tell you to add the link or a disclaimer?

Even if you are not a cheat, you are a liar and a fraud.

Abeg no vex o .....just let her be,it doesn't matter whether the story his from the moon,the gentleman was just concerned about her privacy nothing more.....let us not start using panadol for other people's headache ..
Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Abeg the person that contacted me, please send me a message lemme show proof that I got it from fb.

I just wanted to post the story to gist. That's why I posted it in family section here,where I felt reasonable people are. Why accusing me? God forbid I cheat. For what na. If not for anything, for the sake of my children, I WILL NEVER CHEAT.

If possible, able make them close this thread. I'm hurt

1 Like

Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by sisisioge: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmmm...I just realized that most of all the good songs on my playlist have disappeared. I just found Nora Jones' "come away with me" hidden far away... I'm sorry baby, marriage has become something else these days.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by yomi007k(m): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
Graxie:
Women, some of you are not worth it. He wasn't talking to you for two months, the best you can do is to go out, drink and have sex inside car. You truly sound dirty, no packaging at all. No wonder the guy no send you, you wanted to remain married in the eyes of society while being single. Snap out of the guilt. Sit down and ask your self, how long are you going to be living this type of life? How can your husband not talk to you for 2 months? Where una dey see all these kind marriage?

I taya o
Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
fertilewomb:
Your phone number is all over nairaland and you are here confessing you adulterous behavior, you didn't even have the brain to use another moniker.

So you don't know that some jobless nairaland can use your number and trace you on Facebook and blackmail you.

Madam, better go and confess to your husband before he hears it from other source.

True
Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by eyinjuege: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
cheenway:

Ode!

Why are you insulting him?
You didnt say you copied a post from FB, so how was anyone to know it's not your own story you've posted on NL?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by culf: 12:07am On Dec 17, 2019
first ask God to forgive you and try to let it go but make effort not to repeat it anymore
Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by femi4: 6:06am On Dec 17, 2019
cheenway:
My story goes like this. For sometime now and I mean in months, my hubby has changed. He comes home late around 11pm to midnight, passworded his phone,chats, picks calls and talks secretly, loves to stay alone all by himself, he doesn't talk to me anymore, we haven't spoken to each other in like two months and all. He sends the children to me if he wants to say anything to me. I've never had any reason to say he's cheating until this new development. I've tried all I can to find out if I offended him, I've cried, begged, talked, even reported to his brothers and mom to help me talk to him but he will laugh and say there's nothing. He even started sleeping in another room at home. We have two kids, 6 and 8 years old and we live in a 3 bedroom flat. So he now sleeps in the third room.

Now to the issue, I've been sex starved for months and I have been watching videos online to help myself, and I try to keep myself happy.
But this past week, an old 'friend' (we were dating casually then but we never had sex) contacted me through fb and we met after loosing contact for over 10 years. Me, him and other friends of ours at a friend's wedding.
During the after party, we got all drinking, eating, and later cuddly and it happened, we had sex in his car. Truly, I tried to resist but I couldn't help it. He didn't force or pressure me but I lost hold of myself. Now I feel dirty. I don't know if I can move past this. I know my husband's new attitude doesn't justify my actions.
Please help me out
A wonderful case of Parte after Parte and Okafor's law

Try and reconcile with your hubby....and go and sin no more. If the walls are not opened, lizard will never go through
Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by cococandy(f): 6:11am On Dec 17, 2019
All these tales by moonlight people. Facebook ko.

I’m sure you’re not even married.

What do you people gain from making up stories? Attention?

cheenway:

Ode!

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by davidflipcy5856(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2019
cheenway:

Please help me out

Move on aunty, shit happens. But don't do it again. Cut all communication with that guy because he will want more. It's just like eating a forbidden fruit, he will want to taste more.

And don't dare tell your husband this, if you do that's the end of the marriage. You can only forgive yourself by not doing such ever again.

As for your husband, why don't you break that wall between you. If he sleeps in the other room, go meet him there and sleep beside him. Make the first move for sex. I think you should know better ways on how to get to your man's heart than anyone here.

As I have said earlier, dont tell your husband. Shit happens.
Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by Grace001: 6:47am On Dec 17, 2019
Why are most women like that? Once they find a way to reconnect with their old time boyfriend in secondary through Facebook if they are not caution they will end up sleeping with each other and later say they are sorry they don’t know what came over them.

Back to the topic Just try as much as you can to keep it a secret because I bet you once your husband find out that you’re a cheat you’re a goner

1 Like

Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by LewsTherin: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2019
bukatyne:

Please manipulation out of this. undecided

I read this a different way and I haven't stopped laughing.

Manipulation out of this! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by tiswell(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2019
cheenway:

Please help me out
Madam you are responsible for your actions,you wanted sex(cheat),and you got it.Women been playing victims and blame games on men since the days of Noah

Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by tiswell(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2019
uruba23:

Next time buy a Love Machine and do the needful, as for your husband,may be he is just tired of you for the mean time just let him have his space,it happens to most men,especially when they are reevaluating their life and thinking about their children future as well as there,or when going through a personal challenge and don't want their wife to know ,I really don't know why that married friend of yours took advantage of you,the guy has no respect for you or your family.
..meanwhile you need to go do a HIV test,I really doubt he used a condom.
Taking advantages can go either ways,in this case she took advantage of the loose man to cure her sex starvation.Don't be biased.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2019
tiswell:
Taking advantages can go either ways,in this case she took advantage of the loose man to cure her sex starvation.Don't be biased.
Lol
Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2019
The deed is done already...Iron out the issue of sex starvation with your hubby or else you are still likely to cheat again
Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2019
Abeg is it possible to close this thread or delete this post sef.
When I was needing people to surround me when I needed help, nobody contacted me o. Everybody na scam. Now, an innocent post, everybody dey contact me, email, sms, WhatsApp.
Again, it is not my story ooooo.

The lady who contacted me on Whatsapp, please send me a message again so I can send you the screenshot of the original post from Facebook. If possible, you can help send the pic here for everyone to know that I innocently copied it just to gist.
Pictures no wan upload here.
I'm fed up, aswearugad
Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by Spy360(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2019
cheenway:
Abeg is it possible to close this thread or delete this post sef.
When I was needing people to surround me when I needed help, nobody contacted me o. Everybody na scam. Now, an innocent post, everybody dey contact me, email, sms, WhatsApp.
Again, it is not my story ooooo.

The lady who contacted me on Whatsapp, please send me a message again so I can send you the screenshot of the original post from Facebook. If possible, you can help send the pic here for everyone to know that I innocently copied it just to gist.
Pictures no wan upload here.
I'm fed up, aswearugad
tongue
Bear the consequences of plagiarism.

Meanwhile...

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by LewsTherin: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
Looks like the birds have come home to roost and OP has "manipulationed out of this" thread.

Bukatyne, I just had to use that somewhere else. No vex abeg. It's just hilarious to me.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by bukatyne(f): 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
LewsTherin:
Looks like the birds have come home to roost and OP has "manipulationed out of this" thread.

Bukatyne, I just had to use that somewhere else. No vex abeg. It's just hilarious to me.

smiley cheesy
Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by bukatyne(f): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
LewsTherin:

I read this a different way and I haven't stopped laughing.

Manipulation out of this! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What ideas did it put in your head? embarassed
Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by LewsTherin: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
bukatyne:

What ideas did it put in your head? embarassed

In the immortal words of my mother, "no be for my mouth you go hear say Father mess"
Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by MrCork: 1:04am On Dec 18, 2019
henriettttta:

True

how much ? cheesy
Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by Ishilove: 4:31am On Dec 18, 2019
MrCork:

how much ? cheesy
Lol. Smh
Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by bukatyne(f): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2019
LewsTherin:

In the immortal words of my mother, "no be for my mouth you go hear say Father mess"

angry angry angry sad sad sad sad

In another news, OP has deactivated.
Re: I Cheated And I'm Guilty by LewsTherin: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2019
bukatyne:

angry angry angry sad sad sad sad

In another news, OP has deactivated.

She manipulationed away grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End / What Is The Importance Of Having Children? / You've Been Pronouncing Your Name WRONGLY The Whole Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.