Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Who Is The Man/woman Of The Decade? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Man/woman Of The Decade? (380 Views)

Kizz Daniel Gifts Himself A Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Marks A Decade On Stage / Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya / TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Man/woman Of The Decade? by efembaba(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Year 2020 which marks the end of this decade is just few days time. In ur own opinion, who do you think deserves to be regarded as the person, not of the year, but of the decade both in Nigeria and worldwide? For me It's definitely Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook for the global man of the year. He is the one who built the platform known as Facebook which has more than half of the world population actively using. Facebook also is the foster child of all social media platforms and helped ushered us into a new era and age of social media. Also not to forget that the same man, Zuck is now the one controlling Instagram and messanger and whatsapp which all have more than half of the world on them..
For Nigeria however, my personality of the decade will go to Goodluck Jonathan, the immediate former President of Nigeria.. Well, like many people opine, I too believe he didn't perform up to expectation during his tenure but what made him a suitable candidate for the man of the decade in my opinion was his heroic act of peacefully conceding defeat in an election that was clearly dubious and rigged.. He noted that his ambitions were not worth the blood of the innocent Nigerians. Imagine that he didn't accept defeat, considering the level of tension and the pregnant uproar in the air during that time, a lot of people would have died. It was even reported that the West predicted the bloody division of Nigeria during that period.. So who is your own man/woman of the decade
Re: Who Is The Man/woman Of The Decade? by czarina(f): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
That would be my humble self.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Man/woman Of The Decade? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
czarina:
That would be my humble self.
I'm not sure

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Man/woman Of The Decade? by donbachi(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
we all....we were a TEAM and we shaped the world in our own little ways.
Re: Who Is The Man/woman Of The Decade? by czarina(f): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

I'm not sure
Can't help you on that hun.
Re: Who Is The Man/woman Of The Decade? by efembaba(m): 8:20am On Dec 17, 2019
donbachi:
we all....we were a TEAM and we shaped the world in our own little ways.
You were a team as in ur organs and system worked together to feed your body and keep u alive for 10 years.. It was not easy. U deserve a medal

(1) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Drops Music Video E Pain Dem (video) / "Savage Concert" End The Beef As Yemi Alade Joins Tiwa On Stage (video) / Two Nigeria Artists Made The Favorite Music Of Barack Obama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.