Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? (64344 Views)

Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? / I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by MoIbrahim: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
If it is soft, it is most likely a lions. Removed through a minor operation that does not require admission.

2extremes:
This has been on my back since last year. Its not painful but its disfiguring. I can't pull my shirt in public without feeling embarrassed.
I have applied many creams and ointments but non worked.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by cookiejar99(f): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
Can appear anywhere...there is no specific part of the body that it can grow on
dontbothermuch:
Lipoma

But bit confused cuz Lipoma usually occurs on shoulders & below thigh
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Bigii(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Have you tried HIV test

Pukesangry

You got experience. I was about typing this same question. Don't mind the health novic insulting you for this comment.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by musabayokanu: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
This is a minor surgery called Lipoma, I similar thing some years back and it was removed and it health till date its gone. its a fat accumulation on the body.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
2extremes:
This has been on my back since last year. Its not painful but its disfiguring. I can't pull my shirt in public without feeling embarrassed.

Just chook pin. All the air inside will come out
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by ronyman(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Bro pls go for a tissue biopsy I hope it's not gonna metastasize. If it is benign it can be removed via surgery
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Jhayeahsam01:
read psalm 7 inside water 7 Times
add little salt
place inside dew
bath with it before talking to anyone in the morning.

do this 3times consecutively

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by promotervickky(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
2extremes:

Do you take alcohol frequently?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by nedekid: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Go to the hospital. I belevie it is a minor tumor that can be removed via surgery.

On a lighter note make sure mannabbq does not see this oh. Hear that he uses such for suya.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by OneKinGuy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
Jobio1:
please what’s this op
Original Poster

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by viyon02: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
very simple, that is Lipoma just need surgery
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by dustydee: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
2extremes:
This video should give you an idea. You can start from 2:16 in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9WoyYg3XWI

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
Did you Bleep any Hump back girl in the past ?

grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by MyPoint: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
2extremes:

Watch Dr Pimple Popper on DSTV ch 135. After watching it will help you to know how to go about the removal.

It is likely Lipoma(i.e. collection of fats) or a cyst. You need a minor surgery.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Zoroaster: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Whenever you have any ailment go to a hospital..
Why are nigerians afraid of hospitals? Tchw
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by enny262(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
This is likely a lipoma, minor surgery will take care of it,not ointments.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Deejaygold(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
WalkerMichael:
SURGERY

How much can it cost?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Judybash93(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
I suggest you visit a doctor. It might be lipoma. The surgery shouldn't last for long at all. My mum removed hers some yours ago
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
Start wearing bullet proof or suit
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by samuelshosanya(m): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Please just go to the hospital and see a doctor,
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Lilytrota: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Dr pimple pooper gat you
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Lilytrota: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Dr pimple popper gat you
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Gspot1k: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
Congratulations... Your Shoulder is 4 months Pregnant.. Nothing To Be Scared About
our ode of naija ....keep it up
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Respect55(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Have you tried HIV test

Pukesangry
Smh
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
2extremes:
leave it alone o, that's how my cousin went to remove a tiny mole on his face and died in the process...

Unless say to die don dey hungry you, then success in your surgery.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
2extremes:

Ogbeni go to a teaching hospital
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by kroy(m): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
I have seen this at the back of a lady palm before and she used our naturaceuticals by natures way and it dissapeared naturally.

If you can spend like N50k on it for some naturaceutical, u can contact me on 08028119625, if not, go for operation.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by nokatakata: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
Please when you discover things like this, the best thing to do is visit a hospital and have a doctor check it for you.

Coming to nairaland to ask questions is like creating unnecessary fear for yourself because everyone will keep telling you all manner of ignorant bullsh.it that will scare you to hypertension. You will be surprised that you will see a doctor and the issue you have might just be something very minor that won't require so much money or any huge treatment.

Plenty molue doctors full NL...all those mumu people wey dey sell gbogbonishe for inside molue, na NL be their second shop wey dem they find people to scam.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by nokatakata: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
kroy:
I have seen this at the back of a lady palm before and she used our naturaceuticals by natures way and it dissapeared naturally.

If you can spend like N50k on it for some naturaceutical, u can contact me on 08028119625, if not, go for operation.

Na one of the molue gbogbonishe nailarand doctors be this. Every opportunity for them na to scam.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by nokatakata: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
saintol:
Get the following items...

Ginger #50
Garlic #50
Tumeric #50
Clove also known as Konafuru #50.

Get a 50 or 75 cl bottle. Cut those that can be cut into small pieces, ensure you peal the ginger, tumeric and garlic.
Put everything in the small bottle then add water. Leave it for three days, after the third day start drinking it. a small cup when you want to sleep and in the morning before you eat.

original gbogbonishe NL doctor...aka alhaji ejalonibu...sir weyrey....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
Maybe you should avoid water......some grass grow through d help of water...

Meanwhile, may God heal you my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Erectile Dysfunction / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.