Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? (64018 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / Please What Is This Growth? / Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 18, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nwoke please embrace your new found super powers.

Go and watch Batman, Superman and Wolverine and see how they are using their own to help people and be famous.

Count yourself lucky, the only mutant in Nigeria.

I am thinking of the name to call this your own maybe Hunchback man

Umuaka umuakaaaa!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Footprintz: 7:43am On Dec 18, 2019
Gay m***kers be like...

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by ogsa: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hi.
The swelling on your back may as well be anything. As earlier suggested, it may be lipoma, fibroma, neurofibroma, liposarcoma or a host of other things.
It may be something very simple to eradicate including removal by suctioning (this does not involve any major cutting) however, it may be a dangerous swelling that may need more complex treatment.
For assurance of cure, time is of essence.
I will advice you see a medical practitioner (a general surgeon or a plastic surgeon will be your best option) as a matter of urgency
It is only after proper evaluation that you can be sure of what it is.
Please avoid guesswork........and don't subject yourself to quackery

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Pegzzyg(f): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
That is a growth, go to the general hospital to have it removed before it becomes "cancerous", very affordable... Good Luck
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by meobizy(f): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
You go to a doctor who’ll cut it up and extract all the pesky fat collected there. Nairaland exposed this condition to my knowledge and The Learning Channel showed me the procedure with which it’s removed. It’s a very simple surgery any doctor can perform in under thirty minutes.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by drucci: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
dokie:
Chairman, you need to go to the hospital immediately.

No body here can rightly diagnose what is wrong. It is only through medical tests that the real situation can be determined.

It could very well be a harmless growth, or something more serious.

See a doctor ASAP.

You don't need a test to diagnose a Lipoma
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Coolgent(m): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
2extremes:
This has been on my back since last year. Its not painful but its disfiguring. I can't pull my shirt in public without feeling embarrassed.
I have applied many creams and ointments but non worked.
Go to Hospital please
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by yormide2: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
whatsapp this number to get the cure
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Jobio1(f): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Tnx dear
OneKinGuy:

Original Poster
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Witnes: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Jhayeahsam01:
read psalm 7 inside water 7 Times
add little salt
place inside dew
bath with it before talking to anyone in the morning.

do this 3times consecutively
Man,,,its this for all sickness/in trouble conditions or for a particular swell? Pls answer me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask / 195 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1532, 225 Discharged, 44 Deaths / Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.