Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? (64011 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / Please What Is This Growth? / Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by tellwisdom: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Use hammer sad
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by eedimo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Jhayeahsam01:
read psalm 7 inside water 7 Times add little salt place inside dew bath with it before talking to anyone in the morning.
do this 3times consecutively
Sense would visit u 2night.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by yongflex20(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
This Guy. Please, is Nairaland a hospital? Just go a hospital and show a doctor. Some years ago, my Aunty too had something like this growing at the back of her head and she was applying Shea butter, but it got worsen. She had to visit the hospital and it was removed through surgery. I advice you see a doctor. Thank you
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by therajah: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Applying cream!! Who recommended cream for you! Thars how you cause more harm! Some creams mite actually make it bigger if u are not careful.. go to the hospital man!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
2extremes:
This has been on my back since last year. Its not painful but its disfiguring. I can't pull my shirt in public without feeling embarrassed.
I have applied many creams and ointments but non worked.
Hospital is calling you...
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Managerwyz: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Have you tried HIV test

He is fucking right.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Novemberman: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Jamesilvar:

See as you just come talk nonsense. You must not comment all the time.
Lymphoma? Minor Surgery for lymphoma?
Nothing wey musa no go hear for gate kwanu undecided
Lol
Na to go see ENT pple cleanse these ears before new yr.
Plenty rubbish don enta person ear this yr grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by demoBaba: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Someone just removed something like this last two week, in one general hospital, it's not cost up to 20k with injection and drugs.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by tck2000(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nwoke please embrace your new found super powers.

Go and watch Batman, Superman and Wolverine and see how they are using their own to help people and be famous.

Count yourself lucky, the only mutant in Nigeria.

I am thinking of the name to call this your own maybe Hunchback man
Jesus
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by joyandfaith: 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
2extremes:
This has been on my back since last year. Its not painful but its disfiguring. I can't pull my shirt in public without feeling embarrassed.

you have a tumour
treatment- surgery
follow up- histology of tumour
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by sotall(m): 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
All these people shouting HIV up and down
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Kirinwa: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
JosiahKen:
Hello Nairalanders, Pls Local Boy Is In Need Of 1k To Sort Out Something Very Urgent Right Now, Any Kind Gesture Will Be Highly Appreciated. Pls Don't Laugh At Me, Its A Long Story. My Details Is In My Signature Below. GOD BLESS.

1k.

Sent. You are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by tck2000(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
That Must Be A Boil, He Must Be A Really Dirty Fellowl
why did you edit your comment?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by SarkinYarki: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
2extremes:

That's a tumour, you need to go have it checked out ASAP
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by funshybam(m): 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Well... it could be a Lipoma or probably schwarnoma... you should go see a surgeon to have it removed and sent to the lab for histology...
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Jobio1(f): 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
OneKinGuy:
Damn, that's serious. OP visit hospital. This no be home treatment matta
please what’s this op
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by ElPhoche(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
RichDad1:
Lymphoma. With a Minor surgery you’ll should be fine. Contact your hospital
You say? sad angry grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Daniel058(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
bentwood85:
Deeper life retreat is at the corner... Attend anyone close to you and get healed.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by CasNova: 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
Visit hospital. They will tell you the next step to take.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by dukeprince50: 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
2extremes:
I av something like this on my chest, mine is not that big, its like a nipple, personally it is caused by hygiene which I noticed, not like you are dirty o, but the part which u normally do not brush most often wen u take ur bath, I brush dat region of my chest sometimes, and most times I forgot, den last year, I saw another one growing, then I constantly start brushing my chest and before I knew it, it was gone, Seek medical advice to remove this one and brush every part of ur body very well wen bathing so u don't have another one o
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Switruth: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
post=84991223:

Creams and ointments on this one?!

Common, Log out from nairaland and GO SEE A DOCTOR NOW!!

Must everything be HIV?!
Wetin dey do some of una for dis forum sef?!

Another post from a kid!
Una need deliverance before xmas oo!
. It’s a pity. Everything is a joke to some smaller people.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by onatisi(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
and you think nairaland is the best clinic and hopital to go,abi ? is there no hospital in your area or any place you can go to for xray to see what the problem is ? ok oo , wait till some ppl start coming here to tell you that you have hiv or cancer angry
2extremes:
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by MYBUSINESSARENA: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
2extremes:
Find your way to a reputable hospital.
If you don't know of any type my response to Google.�
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Ginaz(f): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
Jhayeahsam01:
read psalm 7 inside water 7 Times
add little salt
place inside dew
bath with it before talking to anyone in the morning.

You Christian babalawo, God is not to be mocked. grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
Stupid man!! Rather than go to the Hospital, He come here Asking bloody Questions?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by livebyday(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Have you tried HIV test

Pukesangry

Seriously?

undecided
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by jokotus: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
See Doctor as soon possible, but honestly its not a serious thing, i had someone who had this at his forehead it was operated and everything was ok.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by Harbeeorlar(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
Post it on DIY group on Facebook
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by LeiderJa: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lipoma
Benign tumor of fatty origin.

Removed by surgery
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by PrinceGallant: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
May God see you through. Try to visit hospital as being suggested by people. Don't let it weigh you down, be happy and seek for solution. I pray it disappear before you get to hospital.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? by iamJ(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
Jhayeahsam01:
read psalm 7 inside water 7 Times
add little salt
place inside dew
bath with it before talking to anyone in the morning.

oluwa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask / 195 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1532, 225 Discharged, 44 Deaths / Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.