Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man (5790 Views)

Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by doraozuruonye: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
In the world today many are carrying sex on their head, some will even go as far as sleeping with hundred's of men or women, why the world have made sex as a second food that nourishes the body as many claims and there are those who don't even care about those things, i hate some things but the one i hate most is to see men's sexual organ it irritates me more than any other thing in world, not to talk of coming close to touch me with it, left for me i have no reason why i should have sex with a man if not for child birth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by thorpido(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
You won't be the first to feel like that.
You like the female sexual organs right?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
We know people like you

6 Likes

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by annford: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
doraozuruonye:
in the world today many are carrying sex on their head, some will even go as far as sleeping with hundred's of men or women, why the world have made sex as a second food that nourishes the body as many claims and there are those who don't even care about those things, i hate some things but the one i hate most is to see men's sexual organ it irritates me more than any other thing in world, not to talk of coming close to touch me with it, left for me i have no reason why i should have sex with a man if not for child birth.

If you're a female, then I strongly advise you do a thorough soul-searching and find out your sexuality. How and why in the World would you say the sight of the male organ irritates you? Are you a lesbian or an aspiring lesbian? Do you think sex is all about procreation? There's more to sex than procreation. Sex brings about bond, trust, love and oneness unless of course of it is casual sex. My dear, you need to completely do away with that thought so you don't end up struggling in your relationship or even marriage.

9 Likes

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by agabaI23(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
You sound like an uncle or uncles had carnal knowledge of you when you were a minor.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by Pearlyakin(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
First of all, a sentence shouldn't start with a small letter and who knows if you are really missing the dic* maybe that's why you make such a mistake.
Do you know what is called pleasure ?
You need to know the meaning of fun, pleasure and satisfaction.
According to the two holy books, sex is an act that was created and perfected by the creator not for reproduction alone but for pleasure for both man and woman.
So why all the fuse or maybe you once had a bad sex and it wasn't a memorable one.

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by Pubichairs(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Chronic cunt eater..

U don't even hv a reasonable justification why u should hate dîck..

9 Likes

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
doraozuruonye:
in the world today many are carrying sex on their head, some will even go as far as sleeping with hundred's of men or women, why the world have made sex as a second food that nourishes the body as many claims and there are those who don't even care about those things, i hate some things but the one i hate most is to see men's sexual organ it irritates me more than any other thing in world, not to talk of coming close to touch me with it, left for me i have no reason why i should have sex with a man if not for child birth.

It seems you are IGNORANT of the fact that in this modern age, you don't have to have sex with a man before you can give birth. Hence, your phobia of the pen!s is solved in peace. We all can understand your trauma and in that case you need to see a psychiatrist very fast for hating sweet lollipop. grin

8 Likes

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by 912(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
Mtcheww. Another attention seeker.

Why are all these little girls so desperate for attention on nairaland these days.

10 Likes

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by udder: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
1. Suppress Konji
2. Improve self esteem
3. Reduce stress
4. Exchange favour
Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by garetz: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
lesbian?

1 Like

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by MedicH: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
You mustnt have sexual relations with a man. You seem to be a lesbian and it's equally good.

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by chigoizie7(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wetin Orji Uzor Kalu no go see for kuje prison

7 Likes

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by Okoroawusa: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
I wish you best of luck

1 Like

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
doraozuruonye:
In the world today many are carrying sex on their head, some will even go as far as sleeping with hundred's of men or women, why the world have made sex as a second food that nourishes the body as many claims and there are those who don't even care about those things, i hate some things but the one i hate most is to see men's sexual organ it irritates me more than any other thing in world, not to talk of coming close to touch me with it, left for me i have no reason why i should have sex with a man if not for child birth.
Haa.
Nkan be!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by eTECTIV: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
If not for feminist mentality dat has made most gals dumb, U wouldn't b asking dis question
Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by culf: 12:02am On Dec 17, 2019
so sex is just to produce children?

1 Like

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by bogdaddy(m): 4:40am On Dec 17, 2019
When you have a taste of the dick you will want more. You are still a learner
doraozuruonye:

1 Like

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by linearity: 4:55am On Dec 17, 2019
doraozuruonye:

Na lie!

You too like preeq, that is why you are having sex, forget all these internet forming.

Because, you don’t need a man to have a baby; go to the nearest sperm donor clinic, you will get a vial full of sperms to inject yourself with in their bathroom or yours at home...and if your timing is right, you will make a baby!

1 Like

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by femi4: 5:54am On Dec 17, 2019
doraozuruonye:
your age?

1 Like

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by zexy2030(m): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2019
doraozuruonye:
I observed 2 things about you.
1. Like you have been misinformed which is affecting your physiological psychology which has made your expression underdeveloped.
2. You may be a guy mimicking a female.
But the truth is
Sex has 7 functions if rightly done.
You are only aware of one.
1. Procreation( giving birth)
2. Pleasure
3. Protection of your spouse n more
Don't lift that mentality into your marriage, your marriage may crash in one year. Except otherwise, I mean u r not thinking of marriage.
Send me a mail: dora@ sawdick20000@gmail.com, let's WhatsApp.
Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by Filmewell(f): 6:59am On Dec 17, 2019
You are a lezbian although you don't know it yet. There is nothing as beautiful as a woman 's body to them. Try harder to suppress it and for yourself to love mindless snake you hate

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by addictiv(m): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2019
Another one

1 Like

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by Coldie(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2019
For runs undecided

1 Like

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by Liposure: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2019
FYI, that penis u detest so much is d source of indescribable pleasure.have a rethink

1 Like

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by mumumugu(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2019
have you tries using cotton board to clean your ear. how foes it feel. that is how it feels.you are missing something

1 Like

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by Pr0cter: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2019
You don't need to have sex with a man to give birth. Just get a sperm and pour it inside you.
Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by ZiriMane(m): 10:35am On Dec 17, 2019
Hope u are not aunty Lessy dah dey use to talk about?
if na only child birth dey worry u...go and do artificial insemination

1 Like

Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by meum: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2019
Sex isn't compulsory. There's artificial insemination using sperm from the sperm bank/donor. You don't even "need a man" so to speak grin
Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2019
doraozuruonye:

You seem to be an Ace (Asexual) and if that's the case, I understand how you feel.

It's quite normal but don't let that make you insult or look down upon those who love to have sex... Then it's becoming abnormal

hope you get?
Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
MedicH:
You mustnt have sexual relations with a man. You seem to be a lesbian and it's equally good.

And how is lesbianism equally right to been straight. if its equally right, lesbian marriage should av been acceptable all over the world by now not to even mention naa 8yrs jail for naija.
why do lesbian need Love Machine or why are gays alway lookin for hole. I know you're trying to act civilized buh keep the right or wrong note out of it.
i love watching animals documentary alot cos it project the footprints of God's design ... @times i wonder why same sex does not exist amongs the so called lower animals.
Re: If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
chigoizie7:
Wetin Orji Uzor Kalu no go see for kuje?
Lwkm

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Way We Are Insultng Girls For This Section Sweet Me Die Help (pictures) / See Fallen Boobs / He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.