Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death (67814 Views)

Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Buhari, Adewale Tinubu, Obaseki, Sani Bello, Badaru In Dubai (Photos) / Segun Adewale (Aeroland) Slaps BBC Reporter For Recording Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by ccollins(m): 6:18am On Dec 17, 2019
sassysure:
This guy would have been acquitted had his dad been alive.

That's how our system works
who told u that, let's be cautious of making misguided statements
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by TheMostComplex1: 6:19am On Dec 17, 2019
Wicked people
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by abbeynism(m): 6:19am On Dec 17, 2019
Those who are saying he is probably not a son of Oyekan are not familiar with that family.

There are many children of Oyekan and their are many idiots among them.

I was very close to that palace when Oyekan was alive. There is one of them that stole a car and sold it to my boss. He just didn't steal he also killed the owner of the car. It is only God that saved my boss then.

Luckily for him he escaped the true justice.

Oyekan tried and carted for his children but many of them are wayward.

9 Likes

Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by tiger28: 6:23am On Dec 17, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

Certain segments of this story is missing links.

Even sons of the ex-Oba who never went abroad are properly positioned in good jobs. As an Architect and a son of immediate past Oba he just needed to go see Bajulaiye of Lagos, and he would be secured with a good job.

I doubt this guy is a true son of Oyekan. The palace has servants and officials that live on the grounds and have done so for generations. They born children at their quarters in the palace and sometimes from playing and growing with royal princes these children get confused and I suspect that is the case here.

you think it's that easy? I know FIRST HAND very well how these situations work. Father passed away almost 10 years before and he is one of Many Many Children....Go and find out what Abiola's Children ( Not Kola and Siblings on his mother's side) are doing today and you will be shocked.Why couldn't they call Tinubu or OBJ? ONCE you ain't reigning, it's insults that you will be receiving from left and right. Just imagine someone AUTOMATICALLY called him a drug addict because he was a restaurant manager.....Naija hmmm!

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by Princeton92(m): 6:23am On Dec 17, 2019
Hmmmmm..... I never cared to read up everything!
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by akdjr(m): 6:25am On Dec 17, 2019
He didn't take the soul. He only kill the body. quote author=chigoziri2403 post=84972913]6000naira just to take a soul you cant create[/quote]
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by Astonmartins: 6:25am On Dec 17, 2019
Pipa ni won pa oloshi eleyi.... Bloody detest murderer like him & his accomplice.

femi4:
Aaah...Abomination, Orí Adé ki i sun ẹ̀wọ̀n
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by MurphyTheory99(m): 6:32am On Dec 17, 2019
It took too long to dispense judgement. 7 yrs. This is sad. Meanwhile why cant the story complete and factual. Which one is 1000 feet again. I guessed they wanted to write 10 feet. If she was thrown down 1000 feet, her corpse might not be found again.
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by nick50(m): 6:34am On Dec 17, 2019
Ncan where are u?
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by backnbeta(f): 6:35am On Dec 17, 2019
Most likely one of the children of 'concubines' not accepted by the king...Watch the family say he's not a son of the Oba undecided

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

Even sons of the ex-Oba who never went abroad are properly positioned in good jobs. As an Architect and a son of immediate past Oba he just needed to go see Bajulaiye of Lagos, and he would be secured with a good job.

I doubt this guy is a true son of Oyekan. The palace has servants and officials that live on the grounds and have done so for generations. They born children at their quarters in the palace and sometimes from playing and growing with royal princes these children get confused and I suspect that is the case here.

There is also a posibility of set up, this is naija, anything is possible
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by toprealman: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

When thugs like MC Olumo are celebrated......all sorts from medical doctors to every every going to pay " homage", this is the end result.

4 Likes

Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by Offpoint: 6:44am On Dec 17, 2019
slimfit1:
1000 feet really I'm not sure if human being can dig that deep oh.
They exaggerate the number abeg, Lagos state has the least deep wells I've seen on all the states of visited.

most of their well is less than 20 deep....what are looking for 1000 below? if northern states with deeper well no dig that far.
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by HowDareU: 6:47am On Dec 17, 2019
The law is no respecter of any man. nobody is superior to the law. He thought because he is the son of a king he will get away with anything. And that fo*l took a mere 6000 naira to terminate a life. He who lived by the sword; die by the double edged sword.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by AngelicBeing: 6:50am On Dec 17, 2019
sassysure:
This guy would have been acquitted had his dad been alive.

That's how our system works
But I am happy that he will be executed for his sins, useless son of perdition angry

1 Like

Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by ejimatic: 6:52am On Dec 17, 2019
vicdom:

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/12/16/ex-oba-of-lagos-son-oyekan-sentenced-to-death/
. I dont understand the reason for the murder 6000 for the killing? 170000 for the bus? How much is even the value of the restaurant? This is wickedness
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by seyiolami2016(m): 6:58am On Dec 17, 2019
hun lagoon,especially tenant proving to be wish than the landlord.
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by PrinceMajestic: 6:58am On Dec 17, 2019
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:03am On Dec 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by bubu2019: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2019
;Yoruba amaka 6k hired killers very intelligent tribe
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by begge: 7:09am On Dec 17, 2019
in these bubu regime some can easily assasinate someone with just 1k.
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by ednut1(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2019
Polygamy is plain stupidity. Some of mko kids cant pay school fees today. Obas usually hv many kids only the children of the first wife or rich wife dey get access to connect.

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 7:10am On Dec 17, 2019
6k to sniff life smh
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by jahsharon: 7:16am On Dec 17, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:
Bad son of the best of Lagos kings in modern times.

You are very right. Oyekan is the best King Lagos ever had. Go back to history from King Akintoye, King Dosunmu, King Kosoko, Kung Ologunkutere and others, King Adeyinka Oyekan stood out. It is however unfortunate that such a bad son is from his blood.
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by Venerable612(m): 7:20am On Dec 17, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

This news was reported by Channelstv. There is little chance this was a journalism error.

Moreso, this case has been in court since 2015. Information - such as identity are basic. Their identity would have been established.

Also, don’t you think it is highly unlikely to use the name of a Prince of Lagos without verifying if he is a true Prince?

Your concerns are not misplaced - but there are little chances of mistaken identity here.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by banhammy: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2019
Wealthy men, most especially, politicians and traditional rulers don't have time to train their children in the way of God.
The highest training they give their children is to send them to oversea country for academics knowledge.
No moral or cultural training.
They then return home to become a drug addict, and hurriedly waiting for their father's death in order to inherit his property.
And later become nuisance to the society.

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by lagdmark(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2019
toprealman:
When thugs like MC Olumo is celebrated......all sorts from medical doctors to every every going to pay " homage", this is the end result.
So when a doctor visits a patient to treat him/her it becomes paying a homage abi?
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by nengibo: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2019
Captainrambo2:
deepest well I have seen 70ft.

Even borehole nor reach 1k ft
Maybe na oil well
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by iammiracle1(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2019
abbeynism:
Those who are saying he is probably not a son of Oyekan are not familiar with that family.

There are many children of Oyekan and their are many idiots among them.

I was very close to that palace when Oyekan was alive. There is one of them that stole a car and sold it to my boss. He just didn't steal he also killed the owner of the car. It is only God that saved my boss then.

Luckily for him he escaped the true justice.

Oyekan tried and carted for his children but many of them are wayward.

I know an igwe like that to, numerous wives and even numerous kids, thats why its not by how many kitty one bleeps or how many offsprings, give birth to children you can properly look out for, igwe became old and couldn't even keep track of the kids anymore cos they where to much, if you see the kind of shameful, shameless things some of his male children did ehn, you would shed tears, soon after the igwe went to join his ancestors, gba gbos- rift, hate, killings became the motto of the family, legacy ruined...just negodu the kind of shame this one has brought to the Oba, the ist time I am hearing of him see the kind news he is been attached to...may God help our children to live in His light. Amennnnn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by fish23(m): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2019
Won fe fi omo orè bó orè.
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by yusluvad(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2019
He's a disgrace to manhood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character / Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday / Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.