Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death (67815 Views)

Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Buhari, Adewale Tinubu, Obaseki, Sani Bello, Badaru In Dubai (Photos) / Segun Adewale (Aeroland) Slaps BBC Reporter For Recording Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, and that is why the country is doomed cheesy
More than doomed.
It didn't start today. The mind is seriously corrupt.
Our ideology is very bad.
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by klax(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2019
Well I have no pity on him and I don't give a f u c k either he is Prince or damn whatever. I'm sure he must be one of those untrained rude and naughty kid believing they can do anything and get away with it but unfortunately reverse was the case let this serve as lesson for people with such mindset like him.
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by Chiomaegwuoba02(f): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2019
Wickedness from the put of hell�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by maslong(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
slimfit1:
1000 feet really I'm not sure if human being can dig that deep oh.

even 100 feet is not posible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by BlackfireX: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
femi4:
Aaah...Abomination, Orí Adé ki i sun ẹ̀wọ̀n

One osun king is in jail for looking at a Fulani wrongly.
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by Insectkiller: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
...sentenced to death by what

Is it by hanging or firing squad

Nonsense!
cool
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by tomju(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
chigoziri2403:
6000naira just to take a soul you cant create
Don't believe everything the police say. The court has arrived at a ruling yes, but if you've met Prince Onyekan, you will really not believe that story. I am sure the appeal court will revisit the case. 50years his age? I doubt it. He is about 41 or 42. There is more to that tale. Why did it hapened? Exactly after his father passed? Like they say, God knows best. I wish them good luck.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by tomju(m): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

Certain segments of this story is missing links.

Even sons of the ex-Oba who never went abroad are properly positioned in good jobs. As an Architect and a son of immediate past Oba he just needed to go see Bajulaiye of Lagos, and he would be secured with a good job.

I doubt this guy is a true son of Oyekan. The palace has servants and officials that live on the grounds and have done so for generations. They born children at their quarters in the palace and sometimes from playing and growing with royal princes these children get confused and I suspect that is the case here.
He is the Biological son of late Oba Oyekan. The one on the left of that picture with a question mark? He is a very calm and mild person. If you asked me on a scale of 1 to 10 if i think he killed the woman or even planned it, i will say 1.5 over 10. I doubt it. The story get as e be. I have heard from him one and one. I think something is wrong somewhere. Only God can vindicate him through appeal. Im really sad. I just feel its a setup. Honestly, and my instincts are rarely wrong. Who benefited from throwing him into jail? Did his return from America threaten any interests? Think from that angle, you'll see my point.

Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by WeRblessed(f): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
voltron14:
Obviously a drug addict.

You got back from the States with a degree in architecture, yet being the son of an Oba you were working as a restaurant 'manager' for this Naija.

Abeg, do with him what the Law says.

All the children of Nigerian criminal politicians both past and present will always turn useless no matter where they studied and level of their education. They cannot steal our stolen wealth, train all their children abroad, while most Nigerian children suffer. So many have died because of their wickedness. A lot have joined criminal cliques due to lack of employments, plus not security. Look at all their children. One classic example is aunty Kemi O. A lot of there children are stuck abroad after schooling without jobs, many are doing drugs, and alcohol, partying, and womanizing/horing have become their daily doses. They have not seen anything yet!
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by voltron14: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
WeRblessed:

All the children of Nigerian criminal politicians both past and present will always turn useless no matter where they studied and level of their education. They cannot steal our stolen wealth, train all their children abroad, while most Nigerian children suffer. So many have died because of their wickedness. A lot have joined criminal cliques due to lack of employments, plus not security.

An Oba is not a politician.
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by leoHomo: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

An Oba is not a politician.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by mormoney85(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
slimfit1:
1000 feet really I'm not sure if human being can dig that deep oh.
even if u can not in Lagos that is filled with water or maybe they are looking for oil and not water grin
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by BabaRamota1980: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
[quote author=tomju post=84994783][/quote]

So you know him intimately. Please give us his picture showing full facial image.
Thanks.
Re: Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 01, 2020
That's him wearing a shirt with a question mark
BabaRamota1980:

So you know him intimately. Please give us his picture showing full facial image.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character / Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday / Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.