Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,733 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado - NYSC (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado (93751 Views)

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe / Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP / Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by CeterisXVII: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chipink:
Nne those people are wicked my dear.
They hate Igbo but still rush us the girls
Reasons I can Neva have anything to do with them,
They are wicked, yet your people keep rushing to their land in the SW using luxurious bus, and any other means of transport. If they are wicked, why not stay in your own place? What are you coming to look for, in their place?

Why do you people want to live in the midst of those who hate you? shocked Are you so desperate??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2019
vannessa7:

I totally agree with you that Igbo girls are commodity and thus must be sold in the market and I thank God I'm not one of them but Im a Yoruba where our girls are priceless, everybody know the most important things are always free, we are in the class of oxygen and water, we are to valuable to be sold, our parents place so much value on us that no amount of money you give them will compensate them for marrying us, we are above that, yorubal will say "odidi omo" i.e a whole child.
As per crime every nation on earth have criminals but your own is like 90% criminal minds, go figure
Divorcees cannot be priceless. Pricelessness doesn't mean that something is free and cheap (as you understood it). You talked of crime, but the last two weeks have been filled with your people's atrocities. Those that killed a final year female student, who are they? Those arrested in Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking are Yorubas. Even the woman beheaded in Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking is a Yoruba. You confirmed with your mouth that Yoruba women are mostly Divorcees. How can they be priceless? Divorcees cannot be important. Free things are not always free. Your women are free like oxygen and water, and that's why everybody also wants to eat your women free of charge. That's why men marry them free of charge, eat them free of charge and then divorce them. Even fire is free, but it's not desirable. So, your women are not desirable too since they're free like fire. That's why your men divorce them always because they're toxic, caustic and burn like fire. But golds and diamonds are precious. Our women's bride prices are more than rubies. Even the Bible in Proverbs 31:10 says that a virtuous woman is rare and that her bride price is more than rubies. Rubies are very expensive, but virtuous women's bride prices are more than prices of rubies. You confessed with your mouth that divorce is part of your culture. I don't see how divorcees became virtuous women. Virtuous women are not free because they are rare. So, your women are free and cheap because they are not virtuous.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? / Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.