Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado - NYSC (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado (93807 Views)

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe / Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP / Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Myhusband(m): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lol....crap and crap.

We know you and your old Moniker well.

May the Grace of God visit and liberate your soul.

you need that prayer most because your stalking is dumb and height of seeking attention

make I no mess you up. I'm not that civil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Myhusband(m): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

He is even lying.

I now agree and strongly hold the view that you have lying tendencies

whatever your brain could captured is none of my business dummy. Bokoharam is my name herdsmen is my name. I don't know how is going to revive your common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:

you need that prayer most because your stalking is dumb and height of seeking attention

make I no mess you up. I'm not that civil

You should have known about not even civil as well..

So no apology.
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:

I mean okija ritualist and eating of human flesh in Abia and anambra state

dummy

Ok....I now get it clearer.

Ikorodu Badoo boys pouring condemn oil on their body to behead and kill people at night and donate the parts to their oga for rituals...

Or the ritual dens and torture centres in Ogbomoso.

Thanks for letting me know
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
CeterisXVII:

No you did not. But you have been carrying e-placard, by cutting and pasting Facebook accounts of people that bear Gidado, as if they sent you on a personal crusade to help them clarify their identity. sad

So you don't even know the meaning of the name, neither do you know their ancestry, and you are insisting that they are Yoruba?

Hehehe....wonders shall never cease! cheesy So this is how you go round making noise about things you know nothing about??! shocked

Yoruba people answer the name gidado
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Why would I lie? I am not even Yoruba. But I have lived in the Southwest for years. And this story you are peddling here does not make sense.

Your father lived in Ibadan and your mum in Lagos...and so what? What does that have to do with anything?

I also have relatives that have lived in Lagos, Ibadan, Akure, Abeokuta etc before I was even born, sef. They left their own region and came to the South on business, and ended up staying here.

The own experiences are vastly different from the stories you have been recycling here.

In my own experience, once Yoruba people know you don't speak their language or you are not one of them, they switch to English or pidgin.

In fact, in Lagos most of the Yorubas there include too many English words inside their conversations when speaking to their friends and families, and you can even follow the subject of their gist, if you open your ears wide enough.

I have been to Ladipo market and Alaba market to buy spare parts, several times and I often see the traders speaking Igbo to their staff and friends even when a customer is there, who cannot understand their language.

Do I get offended? No. Do I say the Igbo are discriminating against me or are hostile? No! So why should such a thing be used to label an entire ethnic group as unfriendly?

Afonja, yoruba people hate igbos wella. The hate is as a result of jealousy, millions of igbos are in the SW running all forms of businesses and they are making it and that's why the igbos are hated, same applies with hatred on igbos in northern nigeria

2 Likes

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Myhusband(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
MelesZenawi:

Ok....I now get it clearer.

Ikorodu Badoo boys pouring condemn oil on their body to behead and kill people at night and donate the parts to their oga for rituals...

Or the ritual dens and torture centres in Ogbomoso.

Thanks for letting me know
[/s]

babies every where. of what value is what all these your jargons to my instinct

being foolish is not a pride, you better hit your head on brick for brain restarter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Myhusband(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Skull mining region.

2nd to none.

Odeeast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

babies every where. of what value is what all these your jargons to my instinct

being foolish is not a pride, you better hit your head on brick for brain restarter

Like Al-majiri torture centre in ogbomosho...

I don't like Amala stirred with toilet broom.
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:

can't even comprehend this your incoherent and Aba English

must everyone know your brain don't function on Thursday?

Don't worry na Osun state grammar.
Na same grammar una gay bobrisky and gay alimi bisi they speak.
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by CeterisXVII: 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:
Afonja, yoruba people hate igbos wella. The hate is as a result of jealousy, millions of igbos are in the SW running all forms of businesses and they are making it and that's why the igbos are hated, same applies with hatred on igbos in northern nigeria
You keep repeating the word "Afonja," as if it is your surname. If they truly hate Igbos so much, what are the Igbos then doing in the Southwest?

You keep crying that "they hate you," so won't it be wise, to avoid those who hate you by NOT going to where they reside? shocked

I don't understand this kind of hatred that makes your people, to keep living with those they claim are hating them. grin

Come, are your people "masochists?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by CeterisXVII: 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:
Yoruba people answer the name gidado
In which family compound?
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by CeterisXVII: 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
imam07:
everyone have history one or the other. Whatever history they have, they gidado i know is a yoruba. And they have compound in a yoruba land. Mustapha is now a Christian and refused to change his name. So because he refused to change his name, u will say he is not a Christian because he had a Muslim history.
Oya, tell us the meaning of Gidado in Yoruba. Don't dodge the question again....
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Myhusband(m): 12:07am On Dec 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Don't worry na Osun state grammar.

Na same grammar una gay bobrisky and gay alimi bisi they speak.

this kid just want attention with all zeal. I can bet you're over joyous to read my response

when FG finally established that mental hospitals in East, you should be given a special attention there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 20, 2019
CeterisXVII:

In which family compound?

In yoruba land.
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 20, 2019
CeterisXVII:

You keep repeating the word "Afonja," as if it is your surname. If they truly hate Igbos so much, what are the Igbos then doing in the Southwest?

You keep crying that "they hate you," so won't it be wise, to avoid those who hate you by NOT going to where they reside? shocked

I don't understand this kind of hatred that makes your people, to keep living with those they claim are hating them. grin

Come, are your people "masochists?"

"I don't understand this kind of hatred that makes your people, to keep living with those they claim are hating them."

Afonja, IGBOS are in SW, especially Lagos to buy up the lands and dominate it totally.

The Lagos plan is working well.
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Ugoeze93(f): 12:36am On Dec 20, 2019
Welcome to my hometown enugwu_ukwu amaka
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by AmuDimpka: 1:08am On Dec 20, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Their histories can easily be traced as they are descendants of freed slave returnees with Brazilian roots, and Saro families in Lagos. sad

In fact, there is a whole area of Lagos Island known as Brazilian quarters. It is still there. The history of such families is well known and documented. So stop being shallow.... undecided

Use Google and educate yourself, before people start laughing at your ignorance! cheesy

Weather their history is traced or not the fact is that they are Yoruba today ... So the Gidado is a Yoruba man even if he has a history to be traced or not... That doesn't stop him from being a Yoruba

Deal with this ... And stop being paranoid
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 20, 2019
Myhusband:

neither do i like your smelly apu that retrogress una sense of reasoning there. do I need to talk about your banga that look a day sheet

the almajiri center that had been collapsed but baby factory remained permanent business in east. your kinsmen hate aboki but still kidnapped their kids shows how inhumane you people can be over there

what else should surprise me in people that eat human flesh

What's the name of your next Moniker after this one old man?

Adebowale89- Myhusband-?

Which one?

I suggest you use Ratak a kind of rat poison.
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by imam07: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Oya, tell us the meaning of Gidado in Yoruba. Don't dodge the question again....
there many yoruba names yorubas bear thst u don't know d meaning. Yoruba bearing lawal. Does it mean he is not yoruba.
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by CeterisXVII: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2019
imam07:
there many yoruba names yorubas bear thst u don't know d meaning. Yoruba bearing lawal. Does it mean he is not yoruba.
Are there family compounds that bear Lawal?
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by CeterisXVII: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2019
AmuDimpka:
Weather their history is traced or not the fact is that they are Yoruba today ... So the Gidado is a Yoruba man even if he has a history to be traced or not... That doesn't stop him from being a Yoruba

Deal with this ... And stop being paranoid
Stop arguing about what you do not even know. Your ignorance is showing in such a glaring manner.

You are the one who does not know the meaning of the word Gidado in Yoruba.

You know nothing about their ancestry, lineage or heritage, and you are insisting blindly that they belong to an ethnic group, which you know nothing about.

Now who is the paranoid one here? Isn't it you that is arguing blindly and exposing your ignorance by the minute, to those who are laughing at your responses, online? Wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by CeterisXVII: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:
"I don't understand this kind of hatred that makes your people, to keep living with those they claim are hating them."

Afonja, IGBOS are in SW, especially Lagos to buy up the lands and dominate it totally.

The Lagos plan is working well.
I have told you that Afonja is your surname. And each time you use it, you keep proving me right, by repeating it! cheesy

So you want others to believe that your people are so greedy, that they would rather do business with those they hate, and those who hate them, in addition to buying lands from those who hate them? smiley

So you mean their survival and destiny is in the hands of those who hate them? Interesting!! Is it that there are no lands for your people to buy in the Southeast? Is that why they must troop into the Southwest to look for land to buy? shocked

Stop making people laugh at you o, because it is not rational to buy land from those who hate you and live right in the middle of those who hate you. sad

I repeat : "Are your people, masochists?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by CeterisXVII: 9:37am On Dec 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:
In yoruba land.
In which family compound, in Yoruba land?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? / Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.