Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,626 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Dont Hate What You Have Not Seen, Red Pill Medication For 2020 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Hate What You Have Not Seen, Red Pill Medication For 2020 (825 Views)

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / My Red Pill Experience Sha! / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Hate What You Have Not Seen, Red Pill Medication For 2020 by IamPlato(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
What If I Told You That Of All The Four Topics I Created I Have Not Said Anything that Is written Inside That Book "Breaking Free From The Sisterhood Lasso"...

More Reason You Need To Get One Today Brother Man smiley

One Of Our Target Is For You To Live Rent Free In Her Head, you Actually Do Not Need A Love Portion Or Whatever, all You Need Is This Simple Book.

Its Title Is What It Truely Is, there Is No Sweet Talking It. From The Start To The Finish Is Trapping.

I Cannot Allow You To Be A Father Christmas To that Girl. Let The Girls Be The Father Christmas this Time.
Re: Dont Hate What You Have Not Seen, Red Pill Medication For 2020 by IamPlato(m): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Another Of Our Target Is To Give You A Good start For 2020. I Am Sure That Many Of The Guys Who Have bought This Book Will Be Starting The New Year As a Different Kind Of Guy.

Shock The Ladies!

1 Like

Re: Dont Hate What You Have Not Seen, Red Pill Medication For 2020 by iLegendd(m): 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
I didn't read what you wrote, but I'm going to give you an advice. Even if you create threads from now till next year, only 3 people will buy.

Why? Business is all about adding value FIRST for free, before you extract. I added value here on NL in 2016 and 2017 for free. In 2018, I started extracting.

Adding value is teaching people 99% of all you know for free. After you've gathered a fanbase and lots of praises from those who got it for free, it's time to document the 99% free info + 1% you've been hiding and sell it to late comers.

The 2 people I know on Nairaland who can write a dating book and start making sales on Nairaland instantly are people like Harddon, Ubunja, and Xxxtedyxxx. Why? Because these people have spent more than a year here on Nairaland adding value for free and building a fanbase.

They are doing what I did some years ago and if they write books, they'll make lots of sales — just as I make and continue to make.

For you, it will be hard. You want to use shortcut. My advice is: there is no need to create numerous threads to promote your books yet, but add free value in 2020, then come back in 2021 and start creating threads to sell your books.

I want you to succeed and this is why I spent my time to write this and reveal my secret to you. If you can't spend at least 1 year giving value (dating tips for free), I'll urge your to focus 100% on Amazon and not Nairaland.

This is just an advice, but you can always do as you prefer.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Dont Hate What You Have Not Seen, Red Pill Medication For 2020 by IamPlato(m): 1:28am On Dec 17, 2019
But I Got Over 10 buyers Already smiley
Re: Dont Hate What You Have Not Seen, Red Pill Medication For 2020 by IamPlato(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2019
Ilegendd If You Go Through Those Post You Will Discover That I Have Been Dropping Free Pills but Its Nothing Compared To What I Have In The Book "Breaking Free From The Sisterhood Lasso"...

I Get Your Point And You Are Very Correct. People Like Things Coming For Free, Some Want Free Samples, but Not With This Book.

Many People Have Been Going For It, those Are The People That Know What They Want
Re: Dont Hate What You Have Not Seen, Red Pill Medication For 2020 by IamPlato(m): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2019
I Was Chatting With This Cute Young Girl Some Days Back, she Is A Member Of My Church... I Have Seen Her Likeness For Me Long Ago. The Chat Was Codedly Sexual, I Knew She Was Getting In The Heat the Moment I Said "Why Are You Still Awake? Go To Bed Now" and She Said "Lol, Come And Carry Me na" then I Said "If You Dont Go To Bed I Will Come To Your Room and Flog Your Bum bum with My Cane undecided " and She Reacted " shocked " then Said "Hmmmm", I Actually Said It Trying To Sound Innocent But She got The Deeper Meaning. I Wont Tell You The Rest Of The Chat

When We Met On saturday, she Have Me A Small Christmas Deco she Made Herself, I Opened It To See "I Love You"

She Is Pretty And Got Fine Ass, when I Am Ready I Will Spank That Ass
Re: Dont Hate What You Have Not Seen, Red Pill Medication For 2020 by IamPlato(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2019
I Came Across This On Facebook...

There Are Books That Changes People, the Entire Human Race Will See Something Bigger, somebody Different.

Re: Dont Hate What You Have Not Seen, Red Pill Medication For 2020 by IamPlato(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2019
I See Posts On Nairaland Saying Men Are Getting Wiser, only A Hand Full Are Getting Wiser. Go Out There And See Millions of Guys Worshipping Pussy.

Even On Nairaland Only Few Can Exhibit What The Big Guys Have been Teaching, the Others Are Mouth Makers And Online Lion. The Book I Wrote Will Make You A Different Person who Faces Reality.

There Are Certain Heights You Hope To Reach, you Must Be Ready To Give Something To The Elevator so You Can Be Pushed Higher.
Re: Dont Hate What You Have Not Seen, Red Pill Medication For 2020 by IamPlato(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2019
There Is This Issue Of Guy Inviting a Girl For A Date And She Gathers All Her Hungry Friends To Come Along.

Brother Man do Not Panic, take The Pain Of Feeding Them but Give Attention To Her Friends, Thrill Them With Words, do Not Give Any Attention To The Girl You Invited, Pretend She Is Not There.

When A Woman Doesnt Get Attention She Can Slip Into Depression. Make You Forget About Her and Enjoy The Company Of Her Friends Like They Were the Ones You Invited.

After That Date, she Will Not Be Okay for Some Time. Call Her And Tell Her You Did That On Purpose and Warn Her never To Try Such Rubbish Again
Re: Dont Hate What You Have Not Seen, Red Pill Medication For 2020 by IamPlato(m): 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
If You Ask A Lady Out And She Rejects you, Move Past Her and If She Foolishly Comes Back Again For You. Reject Her With All Disgust

Some Guys Will Choose To Fvck Her Like Crazy Then Throw Her Away like Tissue Paper
Re: Dont Hate What You Have Not Seen, Red Pill Medication For 2020 by IamPlato(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
If she Doesnt Accept You Now, She should Never Get That Opportunity With You again Till Death
Re: Dont Hate What You Have Not Seen, Red Pill Medication For 2020 by IamPlato(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
A Lady Can Tell If She Would Fvck From The Very First Moment You Enter A Room, now This Is The More Reason You Need To Work on Your Movement, Standing Posture, Looking, Eye Contact

1 Like

Re: Dont Hate What You Have Not Seen, Red Pill Medication For 2020 by IamPlato(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
If You Are In Love with A Lady More Than She Loves You Then There is An Error.

If You Are Obsessed with A Lady, avoid Her.

If Your Girlfriend Slaps You Do Not Hit Her, pay Her Back With A Hardcore Fvck
Re: Dont Hate What You Have Not Seen, Red Pill Medication For 2020 by IamPlato(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
Christmas Is Coming And I Got Invites From Babes To Come Over To Their Place; its Just That Christmas Doesnt Freak Me Or Excite Me as Other People.

I Am Thinking Of Taking Condoms Along With Me, but I Am Also Thinking Of Showing Christ Some Respect Since Its Going To Be His Day
Re: Dont Hate What You Have Not Seen, Red Pill Medication For 2020 by IamPlato(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
I Discovered A New Dick Massage Skill That Improves Lasting Long In Bed... When Having Sex, you Just Feel Like The Moment Shouldnt End

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Threatens To Rape A Lady With Unclad Pictures Get Suspended On Twitter. / Video: A Guy Has Let Hell Loose On A P***y Using His Experienced Mouth / Imagine This Happens To You, How Would You React To It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.