Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,011 members, 7,956,749 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

Imagine This Happens To You, How Would You React To It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine This Happens To You, How Would You React To It? (834 Views)

When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine This Happens To You, How Would You React To It? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 22, 2020
Some people live very normal lives, like they go about their everyday lives never understanding how it feels to have random strangers staring at you daily without saying a word to you, they just turn their heads at you at every turn you make. Now imagine after going about thirty years experiencing this and one day for some reason you dont know the attention suddenly stops! No single person looks at you anymore, like you become invisible....after getting used to being stared at for thirty years and learning to live with the social anxiety it causes now you just come out and everyone is acting all normal to you and around you all of a sudden? Please tell me how that will make you feel and how you would react to this? I need responses please, I'm doing a thesis on what it feels like to get unsolicited attention that suddenly stops for no reason.
Re: Imagine This Happens To You, How Would You React To It? by sweetonugbu: 9:50am On Jan 22, 2020
You move on with your life, will you go and force them to stare at you?.
Re: Imagine This Happens To You, How Would You React To It? by MizzPhoney(f): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sorry, it hasn't happened to me yet. I'm still having people looking at me.
Re: Imagine This Happens To You, How Would You React To It? by Bola146(f): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
MizzPhoney:

grin grin grin
Re: Imagine This Happens To You, How Would You React To It? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
You got old and unattractive. It happens to all.
Meanwhile I feel people who think others are always looking at them have esteem issues.
Sometimes they ain't looking at you, they're looking past you.
Re: Imagine This Happens To You, How Would You React To It? by Lamanii22(f): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
It would definitely happen to everyone... But for now.. I'm still in my prime.. I'm used to being noticed.. I love being noticed... And when it happens.. You effing move on...
Re: Imagine This Happens To You, How Would You React To It? by Lightangel65: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
MizzPhoney:
Lol
Re: Imagine This Happens To You, How Would You React To It? by Lightangel65: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Badboibipo:
Some people live very normal lives, like they go about their everyday lives never understanding how it feels to have random strangers staring at you daily without saying a word to you, they just turn their heads at you at every turn you make. Now imagine after going about thirty years experiencing this and one day for some reason you dont know the attention suddenly stops! No single person looks at you anymore, like you become invisible....after getting used to being stared at for thirty years and learning to live with the social anxiety it causes now you just come out and everyone is acting all normal to you and around you all of a sudden? Please tell me how that will make you feel and how you would react to this? I need responses please, I'm doing a thesis on what it feels like to get unsolicited attention that suddenly stops for no reason.
There is nothing you can do everyone gets old it's a bitter truth
Re: Imagine This Happens To You, How Would You React To It? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
Why is everyone thinking I was referring to me tho, I told you it's just a thesis....google what thesis means. Jeez

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Ends Relationship With Tiwasavage / I Discovered That A 25 Year Old Lady With No Kid Is A Disgrace To Womanhood / Ladies Only Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.