Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram (14039 Views)

Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag / Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2019
More soldiers are likely to be slaughtered.
Lord, keep our soldiers and police officers safe.
Re: Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram by pneumaticos(m): 7:58am On Dec 17, 2019
Avedonn:
If it's that simple they'd have liberated the whole state like long time ago. But sometimes I wonder what the American soldiers are doing that our soldiers couldn't. If it were to be US army fighting Boko haram, they'd have exterminated them since. Because once they beam their search light on a particular terrorist, there's no hiding palace for that terrorist in the face of the earth. Because they'll certainly fish him out.

Just take a look at how they recently fished out Albaghdadi against all odds. But Shekau realises video from time to time taunting the Nigerian army on Nigerian soil without them attempting to do anything.

Seriously, it's shameful for a group of less than 10,000 men to elude the Nigerian army for 15 years in spite knowing their location of operation.

The worst thing that can happen to any man at the moment is believing the Nigerian army

Top general in the Nigerian army are part of them

So don't think this thing will be gone
Re: Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram by mauriceju2(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2019
What is the different between CJN's sharia law and the one practiced and advocated by boko haram through Jihad
Re: Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram by Jaqenhghar: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2019
Avedonn:
If it's that simple they'd have liberated the whole state like long time ago. But sometimes I wonder what the American soldiers are doing that our soldiers couldn't. If it were to be US army fighting Boko haram, they'd have exterminated them since. Because once they beam their search light on a particular terrorist, there's no hiding palace for that terrorist in the face of the earth. Because they'll certainly fish him out.

Just take a look at how they recently fished out Albaghdadi against all odds. But Shekau realises video from time to time taunting the Nigerian army on Nigerian soil without them attempting to do anything.

Seriously, it's shameful for a group of less than 10,000 men to elude the Nigerian army for 15 years in spite knowing their location of operation.
They are not eluding anything. You will find out that in Niggeria the simplest tasks are the most difficult to achieve
Re: Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2019
This is Fake news, we disagree!...

Bokoharam has been technically DEFEATED since- bubu/zombies.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram by dahnimoh(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2019
Which Boko Haram again. I thought they have been defeated.

Re: Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2019
YoungLionken:

I don't think so. If so, who's paying them

They are members of buhari media crew (BMC). Many of them are here on nairaland (like that guy called saraki and mannbbqgrillz...APC pays dem 30k monthly to defend buhari and derail any topic against buhari or APC.

Many of them are also in the comment section of online newspapers like vanguard, Punch, premium times, etc
Re: Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram by Staro: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2019
Bubu and his men are
shameless liars
Re: Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram by tck2000(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2019
Hmm
Re: Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram by Generalyemi(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2019
Authoreety:
I'm coming

no you can't

1 Like

Re: Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram by SarkinYarki: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2019
post=84977650:
Thumbs up to our military as they are doing all can to make peace reign in our nation.
Our prayers are always with them.

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought this evil Boko Haram to our darling nation end miserably, along with their supporters.

Bastards!!

See how you are swearing for yourself ..I say a huge AMEN to this prayer
Re: Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram by SarkinYarki: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2019
YoungLionken:

I don't think so. If so, who's paying them

Carry your low IQ out of here before I vex ..Na your type dey play MMM
Re: Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2019
So shall it be for you.
You can't escape it.
No be curse, na fact!

A very Huge Amen!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram by SarkinYarki: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2019
Yet Buhari will keep lying that no single portion of Nigeria is under Boko Haram
Re: Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram by yellow237(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
lexy2014:

Pls read d story again and compare it with what buhari said in d link below. After that, u can now say who a hypocrite is.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/47840269
Better leave that foolish buhari supporter,his level of foolishness has continued to grow like cancer since buhari came to power
Re: Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram by YoungLionken(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:

They are members of buhari media crew (BMC). Many of them are here on nairaland (like that guy called saraki and mannbbqgrillz...APC pays dem 30k monthly to defend buhari and derail any topic against buhari or APC.

Many of them are also in the comment section of online newspapers like vanguard, Punch, premium times, etc

Wawu, that's good to know.
No wonder the aforementioned always defend Buhari with their lives. The peanut they receive have turned them and their kinds into blind mice...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram by YoungLionken(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Carry your low IQ out of here before I vex ..Na your type dey play MMM

Who's this nincompoop again?

1 Like

Re: Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram by yemmybx(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Roon9:
Very funny... As if he will go with them.
Imagine the number of IEDs that would be waiting for them. Infact making such statements in public could make boko haram anticipate the NA moves

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily
how much it it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch / Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report / Chidozie Nwankwo: AAC Candidate Denies Stepping Down For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.