Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out (32128 Views)

SARS Demanded N1m As Bail After ‘abducting’ Me, Nigerian Says / Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun / My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by HillLuxury: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Bad
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by iamoyindamola(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Raumdeuter, larride, blueraydick this one did not get one naira refund
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Do not quick to believe on all these kind of stories.
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by madapcmod: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Criminals called Nigerian police

For those asking what he did, pray u dont encounter these uniformed robbers. His dressing could easily give him out as a Yankee based, hence d exploitation.

If he refuses to comply, they can waste him and place gun on his chest claiming he is a kidnapper or arm robber.

SARS and Police are day light robbers

1 Like

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Tiwatopebabe(f): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
Those asking whether or not SARS used juju on him should just STFU. If you've ever had any dealing with SARS, you'll understand that if the guy had not done that, he would probably have wasted his own life. The truth is SARS must end. We have enough problem in this shithole of a country than to add SARS to it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by muteki: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
lonelydora:
Wait ooo, which juju do they use on you guys to pay such money?

For someone to even agree to pay 500k means there is something fishy about him

E reach to ask ohh...haba the money is just too much. Mumu people even accepted transfer. Smh

4 Likes

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by ashantitope: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
Why are you telling us after you have made the payment and what did they called your offence? And why can't you take them to nearby bank so some people can interfere or you follow them to there station

1 Like

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by money121(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
Sorry
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by ghettokid1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
It means "welcome to nigeria"

2 Likes

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by stanisbaratheon: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
You all asking why he transferred the money to them should pray you don't meet those dare devils on your way.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Xisnin(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
Foxman19:
I don't understand. How police would ask you to pay a certain amount when you are not commit any crime.
Maybe this one is a Yahoo Yahoo too.
Even if he is Yahoo Yahoo, are you happy that the police extorted him?
I have an advice for you, never argue against an armed policeman especially on the road
even if you are a saint, many didn't live to tell their story.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by overall90: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
Foxman19:
I don't understand. How police would ask you to pay a certain amount when you are not commit any crime.
Maybe this one is a Yahoo Yahoo too.

some of you still don't understand what is going on

on this Lagos-Benin rd,someone was murdered a few months of ago because of 5k bride.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Lighthammer(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
There can be no smoke without fire....something is wrong somewhere There is definitely something this guy is not saying Or maybe the found coke in his luggage
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by DJInfluence: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
There is just enough proof. The name of the beneficiary is there for all to see, the name of the bank as well. If our useless security agency are any good, locating that beneficiary wont be much hassle. But we know our police force.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Kingpele(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
Bro u shouldn't have given them any gimme, if u know u are clean, just maintain your cool, they will begin to feel u can deal with them, I have had such with them on my way to my village, I just stopped my car and was looking very relaxed, they will ask me a question and politely I replied, with time they had to back off,but if u shout at them, don't come here to play victim.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Tiwatopebabe(f): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
Monaco2:
Wat exactly did dey say was his crime?!? If he did nothing y did he transfer such amount to them?!?

The story no complete o, d dude should say the truth
They must have found something incriminating on him for him to caugh out such amount
1.Whatever rubbish they caught with him, what right have they to collect money especially such a sum.
2. If the guy had incriminating things on him to the extent of paying such an amount of money, believe me, he wouldn't be lamenting to the world. He would know that if the matter is taken up, it can lead to his own doom, also

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by ComradeShegs(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
Sunofgod:
Footage or......

If he had attempted to make a footage, you won't be reading this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by batstan(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
Donbosco46:
I tell you the account is aboki account they can’t find him
Reading or lack of comprehension?
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
SARS are the new armed robbers in town. They now harass anyone whether you are a yahoo boy or not.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by AuroraB(f): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
With these call outs, I foresee elimination of victims to cover up.
I don't know? We're you held in your balls to let go of your money. Do tell us.
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by eedimo(m): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
I don't understand this story.

They just walked to you and demanded you transferred 500k to them and you still added 100k.

Tell us what crime did u ALLEGEDLY commit.

5 Likes

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Nigeria is not safe again may God help us
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Tiwatopebabe(f): 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
[quote author=ashantitope post=84994172]Why are you telling us after you have made the payment and what did they called your offence? And why can't you take them to nearby bank so some people can interfere or you follow them to there station[/quote/)
Goodness me! Did you just reason this way? May you not have SARS experience. O ni wo tan
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Aiyk2333: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
lonelydora:
Wait ooo, which juju do they use on you guys to pay such money?

For someone to even agree to pay 500k means there is something fishy about him
some of you are just good at coming here to sound dumb. if there's something fishy about him with he bring it to public notice or u don't know SARS would threaten to kill you if u don't do thier bidding or even frame or set you up
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by okomile(f): 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lies

Let him tell us the conversation he had with them to part with such money.

I dey on top of my apple tree.
Local apple sweet jor grin grin

1 Like

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by tonysunkan: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
Really? That is too bad
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by uvie66: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
This your story get as e be, weytin you carry? How did they know you have such huge amount in your acc? and finally How did they know you are from abroad ? Guy your story get as e be.
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Korllami007: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
overall90:

some of you still don't understand what is going on

on this Lagos-Benin rd,someone was murdered a few months of ago because of 5k bride.

5k is too much.

Not less than a month ago, a trailer driver was murdered in Akure by a police officer because of 100 naira bribe and the story was on the front page of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Deejaygold(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
I also saw the story on Twitter. Well, Nigerian Police has intervain in the case

2 Likes

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by odigbosky(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
There is only one SARS squad on that road that can do this shit. Those guys have POS. They now have an office that they constructed under one tree using palmfronds as the office wall. Those guys are bad gan.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) / 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) / My Brother, 6 Other Osun Partygoers Died Mysteriously After Drinking Skushies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.