Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out (32159 Views)

SARS Demanded N1m As Bail After ‘abducting’ Me, Nigerian Says / Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun / My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by semyman: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
Na Dem
See the beneficiary

2 Likes

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by seborrhic: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
ayatt:
Segalink is involved
He will get his money back.
So he will act on a story as watery as this.
He didn't do anything,transferred N600k and ran back to Netherlands to rant online.
If u know the kind of lies some Nigerians tell just to woo people to believe their own side of a story,you would be amazed.
Yes,no extortion is justified,but the proper thing for any person to do is resist,if u know you have nothing to hide or be scared of.
Thousands of people transverse that road on a daily basis and are stopped at almost 20-30 checkpoints without paying anything.
Why was he singled out a d why did he pay?

4 Likes

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
Monaco2:
Wat exactly did dey say was his crime?!? If he did nothing y did he transfer such amount to them?!?

The story no complete o, d dude should say the truth
They must have found something incriminating on him for him to caugh out such amount

Gbam!!! This guy must be involved in shady deals. He has not told us the truth.

1 Like

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Odisi92: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
Maybe e sld take matter u to the economic and financial crimes commission.

He has a case.
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Guyman02: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
lonelydora:
Wait ooo, which juju do they use on you guys to pay such money?

For someone to even agree to pay 500k means there is something fishy about him

With a gun to your head and threat of killing and dumping your body in the bush and telling you that nothing will happen as they will tag you an armed robber who was shot dead during an exchange of fire with men of SARS you wont know when you transfer the money to them angry

4 Likes

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by godwinkessi: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad beneficiary CHUKWUEMEKA sad sad.Fl@theadPigs. sad .spits sad

Yucks I so despise them as much as u do angry let’s throw nuclear missile there and end them
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by lonelydora: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
Aiyk2333:

some of you are just good at coming here to sound dumb. if there's something fishy about him with he bring it to public notice or u don't know SARS would threaten to kill you if u don't do thier bidding or even frame or set you up

Lie Lie. Before SARS threatened you, they must have seen something wrong.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by solmusdesigns: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
ManishSamuel:
[s][/s]
you never see how this ediots harrase people

they'll just intimidate you put a big offence on you and tell you to behave or they'll kill you and tag you an arm robber

with the lawless system like Nigeria if those guys kills you and tag you anything even the masses will hail them and that's the end
dead tells no tale

fvck sars.. why dem never shoot y**
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by mployer(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
They found white dust in your luggage? Cos I don't understand how an human being just like you will extort 600k from you if you are without guilt.

If they put gun for your head, you won't remember this.

SARS is authorised to shoot armed robbers at sight. They will just tag the person a robber and case is closed. No investigation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
ashantitope:
Why are you telling us after you have made the payment and what did they called your offence? And why can't you take them to nearby bank so some people can interfere or you follow them to there station
Shut up there... when SARS round u up show ur self then. It's either u comply or they shoot u and label u. Abi u think SARS are civilised or well trained Dead men don't talk
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by mployer(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
lonelydora:

You really don't know SARS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by airminem(f): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
You dey crazying ?
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Tsolutionifede(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
okorotalkative:
Your money or your life.
animal u
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Korllami007: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
lonelydora:

You mean the trailer driver that was murdered by a police officer because he refused to drop 100 naira has something incriminating.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
I just pray say anytime wey this SARS go comey way, make everything don ready for my hand.

stupid ones among them must suffer and their entire family.
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by lonelydora: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Guyman02:

With a gun to your head and threat of killing and dumping your body in the bush and telling you that nothing will happen as they will tag you an armed robber who was shot dead during an exchange of fire with men of SARS you wont know when you transfer the money to them angry

Well, i don't know. For me, even at that i can't pay such money
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
All these people spewing rubbish about the guy having something incriminating on me. When you experience the stop and search of sars once then you will know that these ppl will do anything to incriminate you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by lonelydora: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
Korllami007:

You mean the trailer driver that was murdered by a police officer because he refused to drop 100 naira has something incriminating.

That one is different. Agreeing to pay 500k is what I mean.
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Nelso2: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
600k is a big money. Please don't allow this case to die down. Make a report to the inspector general of police in Abuja. You have evidence and the will.be tracked down. That was exactly how they collected 100k from my brother at gun point January this year.
We all have to join hands for the call for the disbandment of SARS. They are criminals, muderers and at.robbers.
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by webngnews: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
Xmas is not smiling
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
Monaco2:
Wat exactly did dey say was his crime?!? If he did nothing y did he transfer such amount to them?!?

They must have found something incriminating on him for him to caugh out such amount

And if they found something incriminating with him, the lawful way to address such is by receiving 500k bank transfer from him plus 100k cash?

3 Likes

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by shaklisco(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
Foxman19:
I don't understand. How police would ask you to pay a certain amount when you are not commit any crime.
Maybe this one is a Yahoo Yahoo too.
at gun point you will obey every single order.
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by iyerikan12: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
The question is that, what have you done before the negotiation or agreed to pay such a huge amount of money?.

1 Like

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Aiyk2333: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
lonelydora:

you just sit in ur room and write rubbish.. all the people they've been killing were caught with gun I guess!!! they saw that guy just came back from abroad, they threatened to kill him or implicate him into one crime or the other, and as a jjc he had to play along.. are you dumb?? will he talk about it publicly if he has cockroach in his cupboard

4 Likes

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by donkingzton01(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
Monaco2:

If you don't know what to say just shut up. You're talking as if this is no longer Nigeria, whether you are guilty or not, those animals don't care. And if you still love your life you better obey and not argue with them, else they will shoot you and nothing will happen.
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Slymonster(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
seborrhic:

He didn't do anything,transferred N600k and ran back to Netherlands to rant online.
If u know the kind of lies some Nigerians tell just to woo people to believe their own side of a story,you would be amazed.
Yes,no extortion is justified,but the proper thing for any person to do is resist,if u know you have nothing to hide or be scared of.
Thousands of people transverse that road on a daily basis and are stopped at almost 20-30 checkpoints without paying anything.

Baba when you look fresh with a certain dress that they feel it's a Yahoo boy. They will stop you. They work on your fear. You see that set of sars at that particular place close to benin. They even have pos. They are criminals. I will not be surprised if they are also involve in kidnapping too.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Baroba(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
Avoid Lagos - Benin express death path, a ₦50k flight to Asaba would have saved him this headache..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Slymonster(m): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

And if they found something incriminating with him, the lawful way to address such is by receiving 500k bank transfer from him plus 100k cash?

Dont mind nigerians. We see wrong and we act like there is nothing there. Some are asking what he did as if what happen is not a matter of crime. I have said my own that most kidnapping on that highway. This set of sars knows one or two involve. They got Pos also, I have seen that sh1t. They keep extorting every young men who drives or even in commercial bus.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by ayatt(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
seborrhic:

Thousands of people transverse that road on a daily basis and are stopped at almost 20-30
checkpoints without paying anything.
True talk
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by armadeo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
Slymonster:

Baba when you look fresh with a certain dress that they feel it's a Yahoo boy. They will stop you. They work on your fear. You see that set of sars at that particular place close to benin. They even have pos. They are criminals. I will not be surprised if they are also involve in kidnapping too.
On your fear you say. Why are you afraid. I've been accosted by sars twice and the first time the guys just appeared out of nowhere and were staring at me and I just started back at them and they walked away.

Second time almost same thing different group. Then one asked for my particulars and I showed him, asked for i.d card i showed him and they left.

I will never give sars 600k for doing nothing. Not even 10k a whole 600k. The guy hand no clean joor.

Modified yes they are criminals non doubt but men 600k just like that, out of everybody traversing that road why him, how did they know he even had such an amount and could even do transfer.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) / Young Lady Who Stole A Child In Rivers State Paraded (Photos) / My Brother, 6 Other Osun Partygoers Died Mysteriously After Drinking Skushies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.