Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out (32169 Views)

SARS Demanded N1m As Bail After ‘abducting’ Me, Nigerian Says / Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun / My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by oloyede90(m): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Contact @segalink on twitter, and you ll get your money back full time. Those idiots won't learn lesson until they loose their job
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by ozoebuka1(m): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
Foxman19:
I don't understand. How police would ask you to pay a certain amount when you are not commit any crime.
Maybe this one is a Yahoo Yahoo too.
Experience they day is the best teacher... You will understand the day you fall a victim, SMH for you.
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by able20(m): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Monaco2:
Wat exactly did dey say was his crime?!? If he did nothing y did he transfer such amount to them?!?

The story no complete o, d dude should say the truth
They must have found something incriminating on him for him to caugh out such amount
The denice of a guy from Netherlands probably had some narcotics on him which those Sars guys later discovered during stop-&search.
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Foxman19: 4:26am On Dec 18, 2019
Your problem is really complicated. You can't read and comprehend. Even just a two sentence you wrote yet you still murdered English. My advise for you go back to school learn how to construct good sentence, instead of this your gibberish.
ozoebuka1:
Experience they day is the best teacher... You will understand the day you fall a victim, SMH for you.
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by RaptorF35: 6:25am On Dec 18, 2019
Even if naa Yahoo Yahoo.. is it good image for enforce officer to extort money from public? the man know the reason why he transfer money to them, because he fear for his life , is it not same country the police are rain bullet on innocent driver because of 200 naira bribe ? the account of the collector is there let the government work on it and bring the offixer to justice or know the business he's done why got such a mouth of money apart from his salary., the stupid EFCC will not hear to such horrible act now. the fail country. black people with black brain.
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Awoo88: 6:34am On Dec 18, 2019
Foxman19:
I don't understand. How police would ask you to pay a certain amount when you are not commit any crime.
Maybe this one is a Yahoo Yahoo too.
You don't have to be anything. They noticed you have that can of money, they will threaten you with their guns
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Freighthost: 6:50am On Dec 18, 2019
Thanks to God dat u didn't end up dead in their hands

They must have threaten u to pay frm ur nose

Legit criminals

Go to anoda Abuja police HQ n report
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by overall90: 8:30am On Dec 18, 2019
able20:

The denice of a guy from Netherlands probably had some narcotics on him which those Sars guys later discovered during stop-&search.

you mean narcotics from Netherlands?
anyway,the police have responded and are on top the matter
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by einsteine(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
lonelydora:
Wait ooo, which juju do they use on you guys to pay such money?

For someone to even agree to pay 500k means there is something fishy about him

Don't be a fool.

They have guns and they tell you they can shoot you and place a gun on you that you were an armed robber.

It's still people like you that would call the deceased an armed robber without knowing that it was refusal to pay the police that got them killed.
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by einsteine(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
lonelydora:

Why do people leave sms account balance on phone? Once, I see it, i delete it immediately

They can still force you to check your account balance.

It's pretty obvious that you either 1. Look poor, so you have not experienced SARS or 2. are just lucky to have not encountered SARS
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by lonelydora: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
einsteine:

They can still force you to check your account balance.

It's pretty obvious that you either 1. Look poor, so you have not experienced SARS or 2. are just lucky to have not encountered SARS

See, for police or SARS to stop you and start searching you to the extent of bank details. There's something wrong.

I am a regular road user so i know what I'm saying.
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by lonelydora: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
ursullalinda:

Is a lie oh.....happened to two close friends.....they will claim to be going to their station and take you to an unknown destination.....then threaten to waste you if you don't comply.....and assure you nobody can trace you.....na speed you go take comply

This is the smartest comment i have seen about this.

1 Like

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by einsteine(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
lonelydora:

See, for police or SARS to stop you and start searching you to the extent of bank details. There's something wrong.

I am a regular road user so i know what I'm saying.

Most likely you look poor.

SARS never ever stopped me during the period where i was very broke and looking quite wretched.

Mind you, it doesn't mean you have to give them money. Sometimes you can explain your way out. But sometimes, you just have to pay. The problem is that you are thinking of them as policemen. It's just like asking an armed robbery victim why he allowed himself to be robbed.

There is no difference between a SARS cop and an armed robber.

1 Like

Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Nobledavid(f): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
lonelydora:
Wait ooo, which juju do they use on you guys to pay such money?

For someone to even agree to pay 500k means there is something fishy about him
u don't have brain.
Infact u are senseless.
Do you want them to shot him.
SARS are fools and they are ready to kill innocent citizens and saw they are yahoo guys.
Look at what SARS can do then imagine if those fools were rubbers dressed in SARS uniform. Immediately he disagrees to send the money they'll just shot him.
Godforbid everything now is Yahoo.
Poverty has killed your reasoning.
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by ozoebuka1(m): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
Foxman19:
Your problem is really complicated. You can't read and comprehend. Even just a two sentence you wrote yet you still murdered English. My advise for you go back to school learn how to construct good sentence, instead of this your gibberish.
Mr. English, show me my mistakes please? Derailing a topic is an act of ignorance though... Your level of ignorance is embarrassing.
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:41am On Dec 19, 2019
IS THIS REAL STORY OR YOU WANT TO BLACKMAIL SARS ?
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Hoodbilonia: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
I was obtained at ikeja was caught in the act of refuse dump.
Men ppl are hungry o. 8k wasted on oga,2k to beg agbero who put hand.
Nawa o
Naija don finish
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Unrated900(m): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2019
Narration:for police

Are you sure Nigerian police will let you write narration and tagged it police

Unless them no go school
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Unrated900(m): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2019
Nobledavid:

u don't have brain.
Infact u are senseless.
Do you want them to shot him.
SARS are fools and they are ready to kill innocent citizens and saw they are yahoo guys.
Look at what SARS can do then imagine if those fools were rubbers dressed in SARS uniform. Immediately he disagrees to send the money they'll just shot him.
Godforbid everything now is Yahoo.
Poverty has killed your reasoning.

Is too much naa biko
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by jahlove4jah: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Sometimes you need to go through this shit to understand that you may not need to carry anything before you may be forced to part with huge amount of money like this.

Just last week, a mechanic was tortured to death in PHC for driving one way and the story was he and his boys were charged for a car robbery.
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by Stanchem029: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Please house, any positive outcome from the police authority concerning this case?
Re: SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out by kontalonsmith(m): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2020
AceRoyal:
A Nigerian man based in Netherlands has cried out on Twitter after been extorted of N600,000 via bank transfer by men believed to be SARS operatives along the Benin-Lagos express way.
Narrating his ordeal he called on the Nigerian police authorities as well as, well meaning Nigerians to aid him trace the SARS operatives and get justice.

https://mobile.twitter.com/D_Denniseman/status/1206288637941485571

Sars still dey? Never seen them before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thief Steals Girl’s ATM Card In Lagos. Caught On CCTV / UK Police Arrest A Ghanaian Yahoo Boy For A 350,000 Pounds Fraud (Video) / Police Rescue Suspected Rice, Noodles Thief From Mob Beatings (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.