Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (45161 Views)

My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / He Blocked Me For No Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2019
Alwaysachick:
I've been seeing this guy since we got introduced to last May. First off he asked me if I was in any relationship and I said no. So we kicked off got intimate within 2weeks. Happened he was a virgin and that was his second relationship.

He is into me for reasons I can't figure out, but he is very unstable and unsure. Before we got intimate, I felt we were already dating, but after that the constant highs and lows made me ask him again and he said he cares about me, but he is not ready for something serious now. I love to respect peoples decisions and not clingy so I let him be.

He kept coming around, he always needed one help or the other cuz he was new to the area. Sometimes when he ask for help, he says he will pay but for where, I just felt he didn't want to raise my hopes.

I told him off severally, but he kept coming, same high and low, we get intimate once in a while. Personally, I love this guy but couldn't say if it was mutual.

So fast forward to last week, he gave me his tab to help him do some work. So in the course I playfully went to his photos and saw nothing but as an old girl in the game, I went to his recycle and saw romantic pictures with a girl at the beach. The only thing is they didn't kiss but everyother thing termed romantic was in the pictures. That same beach event, but alone, he tagged it on Instagram as " create time for love".

I asked him who the girl was and he told me it was his friend from Abuja that just came him so he was showing her around town. I'm an outdoor freak, I've suggested to take him to the beach but he turns down that he doesn't like the beach.

He also claimed the girl is his friend's girlfriend and that his how they all play with their girlfriends.

Another, was a post of a delivered cake on Instagram to someone in Abuja. Quote" I owe you roses for every breath you take" he said it was to his cousin that she was having a bad day.

At the peak of the argument he said i should stop calling him a liar and I can think whatever I want he doesnt owe me any explanation.

I even had to call his close friend who introduced him which I have never done before to know if he was in a relationship but he said no ofcourse I didn't expect him to say otherwise.

So later the day I sent him a text of appreciation for the decit because he never wanted to commit and never wanted to go.After reading, he blocked me. Its three days now, he is yet to unblock me.

I really want to know if I should just move on or apologise for calling him a liar. Or was I wrong to have concluded he was in an affair.

I want genuine suggestions please I'm still heart broken.

I’m single
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by NoraPibowei(f): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2019
Stop opening your legs easily for men '2weeks' nawa o,and u wrote the guy said he doesn't want something serious u would have used your head that he is not interested in u,u fall my hand babe the guy won.
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2019
Alwaysachick:

I'm far from clingy. Let me tell the truth he has a super job, but has never given me a penny. I most times sort him out when he or we are stranded. Though he pays back after reminder. I've even given him a Christmas present before all this drama.

He has his good part no denial, he can be selfless when he wants to be. Nobody is perfect I know. But what I didn't expect were the lies and him being clingy when he isn't sure of what he wants.

I have told him off severally, and this is not about the sex, we rarely did it.

move on already. you're just a booty-call to him!

1 Like

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Dvicent81: 9:01am On Dec 18, 2019
"He also claimed the girl is his friend's girlfriend and that his how they all play with their girlfriends."
Think about this very well does it makes sense to you too?
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by crunchyg: 9:03am On Dec 18, 2019
Crunchy12:
I am happy for you. Just move on.
Why are you answering my name? undecided undecided
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by D1zion: 9:11am On Dec 18, 2019
dawnomike:
Sorry about that dear... just let him be. He'll come around if he is serious.
A very good advice, she should let him be if really he loves her & want things to go on he'll get to her.I know its painful cos she's already in love with him. But just try to hold on a bit first. That's were you'll know if he's for real or not.
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Phoenix999: 9:13am On Dec 18, 2019
SIRTee15:
Babe u were his side chick....
Nothing more...
Forget about him n block him next time he comes knocking....
U deserve to be the main chick...

What nonsense are u talking about?? I don't understand how ppl don't read before they open their gutter to spew trash!

U didn't read where she mentioned that the young man clearly told her he doesn't want commitment?? If she decides to catch feelings after taking some good di*k, that is her business and it doesn't make her his chick, side chick or any kinda chick for that matter!

And why the hell did she turn herself into an investigative journalist, intruding on the young man's privacy. Fucking desperate chick!!!

All bunch of crazy jobless youths.

Mtcheeewwww

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by DedeNkem: 9:26am On Dec 18, 2019
I don't know why most women always get it wrong in relationship. Women have a special gift called intuition and yet they ignore it!

There's no woman who have had a bad relationship, that didn't know earlier that the relationship wasn't good for her! When you ignore red flags, you either end up heart-broken or dead or both!

When a man is really into you, he will be all over you! You'll KNOW that he cares and wants you!
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Duru009(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2019
You are been too Forward and kind of desperate to me......

Take a break and reassess yourself.

Cheers !
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Unpussified: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2019
U say u are an old girl in the game but u can't spot someone who is just using u for sex
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by sabiboy65: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2019
I dont even understand that line that he is a virgin and you beleived?

kollog:
For your mind now, the guy is a virgin. He lied to you so dt u will feel ur his first. watch it babe, u had been used
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by LordReed(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2019
Alwaysachick:
I've been seeing this guy since we got introduced to last May. First off he asked me if I was in any relationship and I said no. So we kicked off got intimate within 2weeks. Happened he was a virgin and that was his second relationship.

He is into me for reasons I can't figure out, but he is very unstable and unsure. Before we got intimate, I felt we were already dating, but after that the constant highs and lows made me ask him again and he said he cares about me, but he is not ready for something serious now. I love to respect peoples decisions and not clingy so I let him be.

He kept coming around, he always needed one help or the other cuz he was new to the area. Sometimes when he ask for help, he says he will pay but for where, I just felt he didn't want to raise my hopes.

I told him off severally, but he kept coming, same high and low, we get intimate once in a while. Personally, I love this guy but couldn't say if it was mutual.

So fast forward to last week, he gave me his tab to help him do some work. So in the course I playfully went to his photos and saw nothing but as an old girl in the game, I went to his recycle and saw romantic pictures with a girl at the beach. The only thing is they didn't kiss but everyother thing termed romantic was in the pictures. That same beach event, but alone, he tagged it on Instagram as " create time for love".

I asked him who the girl was and he told me it was his friend from Abuja that just came him so he was showing her around town. I'm an outdoor freak, I've suggested to take him to the beach but he turns down that he doesn't like the beach.

He also claimed the girl is his friend's girlfriend and that his how they all play with their girlfriends.

Another, was a post of a delivered cake on Instagram to someone in Abuja. Quote" I owe you roses for every breath you take" he said it was to his cousin that she was having a bad day.

At the peak of the argument he said i should stop calling him a liar and I can think whatever I want he doesnt owe me any explanation.

I even had to call his close friend who introduced him which I have never done before to know if he was in a relationship but he said no ofcourse I didn't expect him to say otherwise.

So later the day I sent him a text of appreciation for the decit because he never wanted to commit and never wanted to go.After reading, he blocked me. Its three days now, he is yet to unblock me.

I really want to know if I should just move on or apologise for calling him a liar. Or was I wrong to have concluded he was in an affair.

Move on like a high speed train, no time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Nellyblaq: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2019
Dear OP,move on already.This guy is playing mind games with you.When he's ready to commit,he will be the one to call you.Don't call him,don't apologize.He said he owe you no explanation, that you should think whatever you want.This guy is not into you.Someone who truly loves you with definitely owe you explanation.Forget about him,and go about your life.
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by virago(f): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2019
Alwaysachick:

To be honest I don't believe everything you wrote , it's either you're not giving us the full account of what really transpired or your story is heavily embellished. I'll rather hear his own side of the story as well
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by frankyfranky(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2019
Don't even consider going back for your own good. Just move on, he doesn't value u.
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by nelszx: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2019
Alwaysachick:

There's one thing that can never be wrong
That's your instinct
And if it tells you he's cheating, my sister he's cheating.
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Glorylynn: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2019
No matter how we advice people like you in this same situation you still won’t listen.. undecided
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Alwaysachick: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2019
Glorylynn:
No matter how we advice people like you in this same situation you still won’t listen.. undecided

I will listen, I'm done!!.All I needed was this Platform to vent, I feel better now. Thanks guys
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by inspitation: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2019
Somebody deleted a picture and as a bad girl in the game as you claimed you went to his recycle bin to uproot the deleted pics now you are crying foul play saying he used and dumped you? did he rape you if i may ask? just 2 weeks you decided to get intimate even after him telling you he is not ready for anything serious ; use and dump my left nyansh - when you yourself na pro for the game abeg just face front parasites everywhere
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Ifymma(f): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2019
Nne that guy do not love you, he sees you as his mugu. he has a girl he truly loves not you. he is using you like a piece of rag who he can runt to anytime a get help from. so run faraway from him now, even if he unblocks you, dont go back to him again. i bet you, he will come back to you again because he will definitely need your help but please when that time comes, tell him that you are fed up, let him have a feel of what he did to you.
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Maziyk: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2019
Listening to what your inner man is telling you,the best advised is the one from within, I wish you the best
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by PrincewithGod(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST AND STOP FORNICATING.
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by chigoizie7(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
Alwaysachick:

Chai, see wetin love de do some people ooh
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by vik110(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
The guy na beta scam........d guy na devil next of king in lying aswear .....God just delivered u from him abeg move on or else nxt time he won't just break ur heart but he will grind ur heart to dust no say I no warn u
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Suremikky(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lover of fine boys heheheh...una puna go hearam
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Suremikky(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
Guy wey no send u u carry him matter for head like oshuka..Aunty receive sense jor..probably he is cute that’s why u want him at all cost..the Bleep wey una Bleep neva do u abi?
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Willgates(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
maasoap:

You might be wrong with your conclusion about her.

Too harsh on someone who is heartbroken and needs advice

Did I sound like I give a Bleep?
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by shellycooper928(f): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that, although I don't know you, it sounds you deserve much better.
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Midas01: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
Condemn what is bad or forever shut up. Men are much more than women in Nigeria and the rest of the world and every population census show that.
Buuks77:
Miss OP, firstly you have to put into consideration the ratio of male to female in this country. Husbands are very scarce now oo. Manage what you have and protect it well well o. Ofcus this your story get k leg shaa. Na only the one the guy do u go tell us, but u no go Tel us the one you do. Nne economy Di very bad oo

2 Likes

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Midas01: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
Two people involved in sex within the first two weeks of knowing each other, how then is one cheap and the other not?
joyandfaith:

exactly.
that is problem. premarital sex is ruining a lot of relationships. cheap girls are likely to be dumped sooner of later. sex is not love. love is defined on 1 cor 13:1-8.

3 Likes

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by mrdino(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
Myhusband:
if you're my sister ehn! I will force you do igbele for 7days in cele to rebrand and reinstate your lost self esteem

you lack self esteem, self value, inferior for another gender, knowledge About love and self respect

you've no right to be making a lead in a relationship in the first place

secondly you've no right to be accusing or monitoring a guy that's not committed to you, the guy made it clear that he doesn't want something serious, so why monitor him

thirdly, you might continue being a victim of exploitation if you don't work on your value. I'm sure you're kind of people that want tall, handsome man, his feeling towards you doesn't matter

in conclusion, apologising is unnecessary as he was never in a relationship with you and him blocking you means he thrash and rubbish you, so leave him and move on

Coming from a fellow male, Op I suggest you take this advice.

1 Like

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by 12inchDickson: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Alwaysachick:

you seem to be a good lady, I needed somone like you, please move on..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.